Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Help!! - Recording online matches

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
triacker1
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Help!! - Recording online matches Empty
PostSubject: Help!! - Recording online matches   Help!! - Recording online matches Empty2009-10-10, 11:41

I have come to enjoy watching many videos of online matches of a lot of you guys, and to those of you who have made them, I was wondering how you did it. I would like to start recording my own games so that I can review them afterward and I would like some suggestions on how to do this. Thanks in advance to everyone who helps me out here.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Help!! - Recording online matches   Help!! - Recording online matches Empty2009-10-10, 17:39

ask 360madden he's good at that he'll give you the whole nine..holla at e'm....swag out, Help!! - Recording online matches 993453
Back to top Go down
Code//Blue
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Code//Blue

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Help!! - Recording online matches   Help!! - Recording online matches Empty2009-10-10, 23:22

Buy a capture card for your computer. It's like a video card if you know what that is, but it accepts input from a display like a 360 or VCR.

Or you can buy a thing called an EasyCap for around 10$-15$ that plugs in the USB port. It's not gonna be the best quality but it should do. If you do get one of these let me know and I'll give you some tips on using it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help!! - Recording online matches   Help!! - Recording online matches Empty

Back to top Go down

Help!! - Recording online matches
Page 1 of 1