Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Professional Wrestingl (WWF 4 Life)

Go down 
+5
BoSpOrTsFaN
Militant X 1
CJDAWGG14
nawfside512
EggzOverEazy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Professional Wrestingl (WWF 4 Life) Empty
PostSubject: Professional Wrestingl (WWF 4 Life)   Professional Wrestingl (WWF 4 Life) Empty2009-01-01, 17:51

You know... I fell off of the wrestling tip a long time ago, but when I was a kid I was ALL about some wrestling. If I wasn't watching it, I was practicing my own "special move".

I don't know if huge slams or moves off the top ropes were my favorite, I just loved all the high-impact, explosive action.

We were talking about wrestlers in the chatbox and I was wondering how many of you guys watched (or still watch) wrestling. My favorites were Tatanka, Legion Of Doom, I gotta admit I liked Goldberg for a while there, The Rock, too. Mankind and The undertaker were both awesome, they all were really.

Who is your favorite wrestler? What was your favorite move? What are some of your favorite memories?

I remember when Mankind jumped off of the cage on to The Undertaker and his teeth came up through his upper lip, and that pay-per-view when Owen Hart was suppose to be flying in and after some technical mishap he fell and died. Crazy s***.
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Professional Wrestingl (WWF 4 Life)   Professional Wrestingl (WWF 4 Life) Empty2009-01-01, 17:54

Ultimate Warrior, Tatanka, LOD, Undertaker, Brett Hart, Shawn Michaels... Just a few I was a wrestling whore
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Professional Wrestingl (WWF 4 Life)   Professional Wrestingl (WWF 4 Life) Empty2009-01-01, 18:01

Undertaker, Goldberg, the Hart Family, Eddie Guerrero, RVD, Sabu, Tazz, Lionheart, Shawn Michaels, Mr.Perfect, Billy Kidman, and the Anoa'i family(the whole samon wrestling family from the the Wild Samoans, to Jimmy Snuka to rakishi, and the People's Champ the ROCK)

Last edited by Crenshawboi013 on 2009-01-01, 18:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Professional Wrestingl (WWF 4 Life)   Professional Wrestingl (WWF 4 Life) Empty2009-01-01, 18:05

i love wrestling! here are my favorite wrestlers of all-time:

1. Bret "The Hitman" Hart

2. The Rock
3. Triple H
4. Sting
5. Booker T
6. Stone Cold Steve Austin
7. Ric Flair
8. Junkyard Dog (JYD)
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: Professional Wrestingl (WWF 4 Life)   Professional Wrestingl (WWF 4 Life) Empty2009-01-01, 19:18

OH! Stone Cold, i almost forgot about him.

so did anyone else watch ECW (i get the feeling Crenshaw did)?
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Professional Wrestingl (WWF 4 Life)   Professional Wrestingl (WWF 4 Life) Empty2009-01-01, 19:50

i liked it when i was younger and my bro is obsessed wit it. its fake now and pretty easy to tell. i liked the rock and kane.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: Professional Wrestingl (WWF 4 Life)   Professional Wrestingl (WWF 4 Life) Empty2009-01-01, 20:30

well... it was always fake. at a young age i was 100% sure of that, my friend's dad delivered the scripts a few times back in the day.

but the pain is real. i mean... everything may be set up, a bit of a routine in there, and the winners are pre-determined.... but that doesnt take away from the ATHLETICISM.

some of the s*** they do just looks amazing.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Professional Wrestingl (WWF 4 Life)   Professional Wrestingl (WWF 4 Life) Empty2009-01-01, 20:40

BoSpOrTsFaN wrote:
i liked it when i was younger and my bro is obsessed wit it. its fake now and pretty easy to tell. i liked the rock and kane.

of course there are some fake parts to it. that is why it is called WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT. the emphasis is on the word entertainment.
Back to top Go down
dukefn92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
dukefn92

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Professional Wrestingl (WWF 4 Life)   Professional Wrestingl (WWF 4 Life) Empty2009-01-01, 20:54

My favorite wrestlers were Kane and Undertaker and they were amazing when they were a tag team
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Professional Wrestingl (WWF 4 Life)   Professional Wrestingl (WWF 4 Life) Empty2009-01-01, 22:12

brothers of destruction
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Professional Wrestingl (WWF 4 Life)   Professional Wrestingl (WWF 4 Life) Empty2009-01-05, 14:37

i still watch it , im going to the tna ppv this sunday Smile
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Professional Wrestingl (WWF 4 Life)   Professional Wrestingl (WWF 4 Life) Empty2009-01-05, 15:39

I watched wrestling all the time when i was young. I liked Shawn Michaels, Razor Ramon, Diesel, Hogan, Sting, Luger, Goldberg, Ultimate Warrior, Stone Cold, Rock, and the Undertaker were some of my favorites. I remember always powerbombing my friends and putting them in submission holds. I watched the PPV when Owen Hart died. They had it blacked out forever and all you could hear was Jim Ross talking. I also remember Mankind and Undertaker Hell in a Cell Match. One of the greatest matches ever.
Back to top Go down
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Professional Wrestingl (WWF 4 Life)   Professional Wrestingl (WWF 4 Life) Empty2009-01-05, 17:20

They actually didn't black that PPV out, they just panned the crowd for a good 20 Minutes while JR just kept saying OMG this isn't good. (Have it on tape) Wow, I didn't think a wrestling discussion would come up! Haha, I used to love wrestling, up until about a year and a half ago. Some of my favorites are, Randy Ortan, Triple HHH, Stone Cold, HBK, Batista, Taker, The Rock, Flair (Got to see him wrestle) Bret Hart (Who just came out with a book) Ugh, I could go on and on. Some memories, well any Austin/Rock match. The Rock and Sock connection. LOD coming out on Motorcycles at SummerSlam in London against The Million Dollar Man and IRS. Vince screwing Bret Hart against HBK, The first Ladder Match. Hogan and King Kong Bundy in the Old School Steel Cage (With the blue bars,) Or How bout Lex Lugar body slamming Yokozuna on the Navy ship on the 4th of July. The Undertakers first title run when he beat Hogan. Like I said this list could go on and on. Any other memories?
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professional Wrestingl (WWF 4 Life)   Professional Wrestingl (WWF 4 Life) Empty

Back to top Go down

Professional Wrestingl (WWF 4 Life)
Page 1 of 1