Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

What vital part of your team :Poll:

Go down 
+11
mooseman66
Mcnair2Wycheck
VinniePaz24
Vaughnilla619
iGotBeast$wag13
MiamiXCanes
WestFo3
ticklemeelmo
Genno
Caceres72
Ant1010 I Play Wii
15 posters

What vital part of your team
Trio of running backs
What vital part of your team :Poll: Back_catg14%What vital part of your team :Poll: Back_catg
 14% [ 9 ]
Elite Running back
What vital part of your team :Poll: Back_catg23%What vital part of your team :Poll: Back_catg
 23% [ 15 ]
Elite QB
What vital part of your team :Poll: Back_catg30%What vital part of your team :Poll: Back_catg
 30% [ 19 ]
Elite WR
What vital part of your team :Poll: Back_catg8%What vital part of your team :Poll: Back_catg
 8% [ 5 ]
Deep WR Core
What vital part of your team :Poll: Back_catg14%What vital part of your team :Poll: Back_catg
 14% [ 9 ]
Elite TE
What vital part of your team :Poll: Back_catg0%What vital part of your team :Poll: Back_catg
 0% [ 0 ]
Offensive Line
What vital part of your team :Poll: Back_catg11%What vital part of your team :Poll: Back_catg
 11% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 64

AuthorMessage
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

What vital part of your team :Poll: Empty
PostSubject: What vital part of your team :Poll:   What vital part of your team :Poll: Empty2010-02-03, 23:19

What do you feel is most essential when choosing your style of offense or what do you look for on offense when choosing a team. I have say Elite QB. I can't function with a bum of average guy. QB make the WR/TE and any QB can open up a running game.

Just wondering what everyone else thinks
Back to top Go down
http://Wiimaddencup.com
Caceres72
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: What vital part of your team :Poll:   What vital part of your team :Poll: Empty2010-02-04, 00:03

i will have to go with Trio of Running backs to me it just works best have good threat whichever u put in and all fresh and ready to go and ofcourse average QB
Back to top Go down
Genno
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Genno

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: What vital part of your team :Poll:   What vital part of your team :Poll: Empty2010-02-04, 02:41

I prefer a great QB. Like in real life, if you don't have a QB that can get you the ball, your WR's are rendered minimally helpful. You'd have to rely on your RB's then. An amazing OL realistically can only hold the pressure for 4-8 seconds give or take which would give the QB time to find his receiver. I'd still say an elite QB.
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: What vital part of your team :Poll:   What vital part of your team :Poll: Empty2010-02-04, 04:28

if they have to respect your constant threat from the running game the passing game opens up and you dont need those superstar receivers or superstar qb's. average will do just fine.
I do admit the overthrows from Flacco get annoying but other than that its a perfect offense for me. great FB 2 great HB, Flacco is more than enough if you get used to it. and the receivers actually are pretty sick Mason and Clayton's CIT is phenomenal. and their route running is awesome.
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: What vital part of your team :Poll:   What vital part of your team :Poll: Empty2010-02-04, 05:07

Joe Thomas to block them DE's.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: What vital part of your team :Poll:   What vital part of your team :Poll: Empty2010-02-04, 07:32

i need that great QB and great WR. running the ball requires stick and skill so you can run the ball pretty well with almost any back. the passing game is different because your QB can overthrow the WR on a big 3rd down. but if you have a good QB who can make all the throws then its not a problem
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: What vital part of your team :Poll:   What vital part of your team :Poll: Empty2010-02-04, 10:14

personally, i need @ least one elite WR. Madden10 made great WR's ABSOLUTLEY GREAT. Everyone else are complete bums imo. If u have Fitz, AJ, Moss, etc... every1 else dropps the ball in traffic, or they just drop open passes. Like ur either Superman or Shyt, lol.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

PostSubject: Re: What vital part of your team :Poll:   What vital part of your team :Poll: Empty2010-02-04, 10:43

Brady to Welker better to Moore to S.Smith. Smith is better but Brady is yea. Prime example. Running the ball takes skill being able to read holes, knowing when to truck,juke, or just move the controller a little to avoid an aggressive player. Not to mention a good QB helps lessons turnovers even if you throw it right to the defender,they will drop a lot of balls that they should have caught.
Back to top Go down
Vaughnilla619
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Vaughnilla619

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2010-01-04

PostSubject: Re: What vital part of your team :Poll:   What vital part of your team :Poll: Empty2010-02-04, 12:27

ill take the elite RB and heres why...

it takes a really good QB to always make the perfect throws to his WR.

it takes a really good WR to NOT drop a ball he should caught.

as for RB the only person that can mess it up for you is yourself.

ive been running with Carolina and talk about a rushing tandem with 2 outstanding backs.

i like being able to run the ball and set up those big play actions then not be able to run the ball at all and the D has no respect for your run game.
Back to top Go down
VinniePaz24
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: What vital part of your team :Poll:   What vital part of your team :Poll: Empty2010-02-04, 12:58

Elite or very good RB, man I have been beasting with Ray Rice and Ryan Grant recently.

QB's I find it hard to notice much difference between Flacco and A-rod unless I'm rolling out or throwing a bomb.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

PostSubject: Re: What vital part of your team :Poll:   What vital part of your team :Poll: Empty2010-02-04, 15:13

Vaughnilla619 wrote:
ill take the elite RB and heres why...

it takes a really good QB to always make the perfect throws to his WR.

it takes a really good WR to NOT drop a ball he should caught.

as for RB the only person that can mess it up for you is yourself.

ive been running with Carolina and talk about a rushing tandem with 2 outstanding backs.

i like being able to run the ball and set up those big play actions then not be able to run the ball at all and the D has no respect for your run game.

Exactly. It's just like defense. You find someone to user who fits you. Pat Watkins is a great user eve though he has low ARW and other attributes but if you control him it negates a lot of his negativity. Same with a RB. I can use Miami and do wonders with Sheets, i can use the Redskins and feel great with Portis at FB because i can use Aldridge even though he has a low overall. However using J.Russel and B.Quinn really hinders anyone's offense regardless if you have Moss, or Dre Johnson out wide.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: What vital part of your team :Poll:   What vital part of your team :Poll: Empty2010-02-13, 16:12

Elite RB, although I think this thread title should be be changed to "what is a vital part of your offense?" since I don't see any defensive options here, haha.
Back to top Go down
mooseman66
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-02-12

PostSubject: Re: What vital part of your team :Poll:   What vital part of your team :Poll: Empty2010-02-13, 21:14

O line by far
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

PostSubject: Re: What vital part of your team :Poll:   What vital part of your team :Poll: Empty2010-02-13, 21:19

Yea O-line was my 2nd pick, but i have to have a QB, because you can make up with for a o-line with protect and roll outs.
Back to top Go down
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: What vital part of your team :Poll:   What vital part of your team :Poll: Empty2010-02-15, 06:02

Tandem or trio of backs. I play smashmouth football.
Back to top Go down
irobson
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: What vital part of your team :Poll:   What vital part of your team :Poll: Empty2010-02-15, 15:05

i play with the redskins...most important parts to my offence are RB and TE...I use aldridge 92 spd and cooley is a best
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: What vital part of your team :Poll:   What vital part of your team :Poll: Empty2010-02-15, 15:09

lol tall WRs/TEs. RC all day. btw anyone that runs this too the bears are actually a very good RC team with Olsen and Davis with Hester in the slot. i've found that CIT doesnt really matter nearly as much as height and jump in getting the animation. for example i'm more consistent with flloyd 6'5 97 jump 76 CIT than gates 6'3 90 jump 95 CIT. just me tho so test it out.
Back to top Go down
Truepatriot83
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: What vital part of your team :Poll:   What vital part of your team :Poll: Empty2010-02-17, 00:50

I'll take an Elite QB anyday because with my recievers (Welker, Moss etc...) I can pass all day and that allows me to pop in a run at anytime and in madden 10 you can run with just about anyone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What vital part of your team :Poll:   What vital part of your team :Poll: Empty

Back to top Go down

What vital part of your team :Poll:
Page 1 of 1