Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers

Go down 
+10
iflyhigh321
Th3 Ac3r
MiamiXCanes
PeytonMvPManning
jets4lif3
chrisc2006
Madden's Finest 200
huh1231
B-__-R-__-B
imahawk57
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
imahawk57
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2010-02-01

Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers Empty
PostSubject: Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers!   Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers Empty2010-02-01, 19:49

]I HAVE SOME PRETTY GOOD IDEAS TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK?

First Ill tell you what it needs then ill tell you what it could go without.
1- THE MOST IMPORTANT THING MADDEN NEEDS is a create a playbook mode.
1a- This mode should offer complete control. I should be able to make any formation possible within the rules. Also they should offer predetermined motion control and option plays should be makeable. Lastly I should be able to put any player at any postion.
aa- Predetermined motion control is the a predetermined motion before the snap made by the user that will take effect when you snap the ball.
ab- Your User created playbooks should be available to use online.
2- Offensive and Defensive playbooks need to be improved.
2a- They need to be way more team specific according to the teams offensive and defensive strategies.
2b- Their needs to be more plays in them.
3- ONE OF MY FAVORITE IDEAS IS some defensive plays have predetermined motion in them.
[b]3
a- If you don't understand Ill tell you what this is.
aa-- The ability to show blitzes from any player before the snap which allows you to show different fronts and looks presnap. Or on certain plays you could have one down lineman and have everybody else just wandering around to confuse the offense. Or lastly have D-lineman start in a 3 point stance then jump back before the snap and into linebacker positon ext.,
3b- This should be available in the Create a playbook mode.
4- Passing Game needs some Tweaks and Ill tell you how to do it.
4a- Pass rush needs work done to it.
aa- Passing Pocket needs to be better formed. If a Qb drops back too far it should give better angles for the DEs making the Qb step up in the pocket.
ab- Offensive Lineman and Defensive Lineman Engagment should be more dynamic. I think you do this by making the joystick control while engaged more Interactive. EXAMPLE- If I rush the Qb and engage with an O-lineman I should be able to use the joystick to get around him by manuevering it in different ways. Also the engagement animations should be unique to who or what type of player is rushing or blitzing. Speed rushers use speed and acceleration Strong players use stength. This makes shedding blocks, stopping the run, and pass rushing much more fun for the User and gives the game a more authentic feel.
4b- QB Accuracy in different situations and in general.
aa- There needs to be a significant difference between Peyton Mannings throwing accuracy in the game and Jamarcus Russels.
ab- Qbs throwing of their backfoot should have negative accuracy and velocity results and should Rarely throw a catchable ball depending on the QB.
ac- Qbs scrambling should have some effects on their throwing accuracy and velocity depending on the QB being used.
ad- Qbs being pressured should have effects on their throwing accuracy and velocity.
5- QBs have certain throwing Adjustments they make depeniding on their attributes.

5a- EXAMPLE- An accurate QB will adjust your throw so only the WR can catch it, his accuracy attribute will determine how often and accurate he does this.
5b- Bigger arm QBs will adjust your throwing velocity to benefit the throw. The stronger the arm the more often he corrects the throw and/or how effective he doing it.
5c- Smarter QBs adjust your bad decisions and/or throws. EXAMPLE- Your controlling Peyton Manning and you accidently throw into triple coverage. With my idea Peyton will automatically adjust the throw so no one can intercept it, pretty much just throwing it away but in the direction of your intended WR so you don't get a flag. Of course he won't do this everytime but he will do it way more often than a less aware QB.
5d- What these adjustments do is Dinstinguish playing with better QBs from bad QBs and increase the amount of imcomplete passes and decrease interceptions. Everytime I play Madden it seems like I either throw an interception or a complete pass, which is not authentic. Often QBs when pressured just throw the ball away near a WR or if no one is open they just throw it away in that direction. Also in past years There hasn't been much difference in throwing ability between Elite and Bad QBs, This Idea helps that and gives a QBs awareness rating some meaning.

OR If you don't like that idea, I propose an idea where your QB can throw the ball anywhere on the field he'd like.

- The way this works is when you hike the ball you select the intended reciever you want to throw to then use the right joystick to throw the ball. Depending how far you extend the joystick influences how much you lead the reciever. This will make it mandatory to place the ball where you want it instead of just pushing a button.

- When you select your intended reciever the QB will display a QB vision cone. But will be narrow only to the reciever. The sole purpose of this would be to display where the QB is looking. The reason I want the to see where the qb is looking is because i want zones to adjust to the qbs eyes.

- The accuracy and control of the QB would be dependent on the QBs abilities.

6- Strategy in the Game has to be more prevelent.
6a- AI on the user teams and the cpu teams should adjust depending on the playcalling of each team.
aa- EXAMPLE- If I run the whole game and im effective, Safeties should move up, D-lineman should be less effective pass rushing because their expecting run, and linebackers should expect run so if they blitz they should be run blitzing if they play zone they are more tentative when the ball is snapped. Same thing pertains to the pass game.
7- Coaching Strategy in the franchise mode should be more in depth and should be explained better.
7a- The Coaching Strategy Menu should name the differnent strategies.
7b- I should have access to all the different types of offenses and defenses, ALL OF THEM, even Wildcat, Option, Spread, Spread Option. Same thing with Defense. We want total control.
7c- The strategy we set up should in Coaching Strategy should have an effect on how our team plays and how they select plays when simulated.

8- Franchise Mode needs some improvements.
8a- Coaching Strategy like I explained above.
8b- Scouting needs to be redone, needs to be more interactive.
8c- Player Progression needs to be depend on Performance, Age, and Player ambition.
8d- Opposing Teams need to draft and sign players that will benefit their "System"
8e- Expansion Teams. Maybe involving a simple owner mode.
8f- Gameplan/Scouting Report on next weeks opponent.
9- Things that are Disposable.
9a- Fumble Minigame, although I like the Pile up camera thing. but tapping buttons not fun.
9b- SUPERSTAR MODE. Not really fun practicing, most of it is just simulating anyways. Scrap this for a more in depth Franchise/Owner Mode.
9c- Madden Scenarios/Playable Historic Games. Who uses this anyways.
9d- All the minigames. If your going to keep it put it in the Franchise and make a combine. Doing this triples the amount of fun for Franchise. Take it offline too, no need there. Don't just put it in madden to make different game modes.
10- IN CONCLUSION- [b][u]IVE SPENT A LONG TIME MAKING THIS LIST SO I WOULD LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK, AND IF YOU LIKE SOME OF THESE IDEAS SPREAD THE WORD SO WE CAN MAKE A CHANGE TO MADDEN TO THE WAY WE LIKE IT. THANK YOU.

Last edited by imahawk57 on 2010-02-04, 17:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers   Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers Empty2010-02-01, 20:11

i thought they had one of these wishlists already. lol
Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
imahawk57
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers   Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers Empty2010-02-01, 20:24

thanks for the reply what do you think of my ideas
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers   Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers Empty2010-02-01, 20:29

if people could creat there own PB's i could see that getting out of control..... lol too many cheesers would load up with off-tackle, HBDS, and tosses, and wildcat. lol it would be crazy if that happened though i dono if it would benefit online play or destroy it. lol
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers   Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers Empty2010-02-01, 21:01

u have no idea wat you're talking about. i stopped reading as soon as i finish ur first one. anyone with any madden experience will do the same.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers   Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers Empty2010-02-01, 21:03

thats a bit harsh dont ya think? i mean he is entitled to his own opinion.
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers   Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers Empty2010-02-01, 21:05

lol, i stopped reading after
Smarter QBs adjust your bad decisions and/or throws. EXAMPLE- Your controlling Peyton Manning and you accidently throw into triple coverage. With my idea Peyton will automatically adjust the throw so no one can intercept it, pretty much just throwing it away but in the direction of your intended WR so you don't get a flag. Of course he won't do this everytime but he will do it way more often than a less aware QB.
Stupid
Back to top Go down
imahawk57
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers   Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers Empty2010-02-01, 22:01

How do you suggest Awr rating play a role in the QB
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers   Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers Empty2010-02-01, 22:05

You are the QB. You make the decisions. There shouldn't be an awareness rating for QB. I guess they have the rating so if you are playing the CPU, it helps them.
Back to top Go down
imahawk57
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers   Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers Empty2010-02-01, 22:11

The QB adjusting prevents things like throwing into triple coverage and all the DBs batting the ball around which would never happen in a real game. what usually happens is the Qb just throws it too far for anyone to catch. But since theres not total control of where to throw the ball this adjustment makes throws more realistic
Back to top Go down
imahawk57
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers   Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers Empty2010-02-01, 22:13

Ok Chris then in the current madden how can you tell the difference between controlling Peyton Manning and Jamarcus Russell?
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers   Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers Empty2010-02-01, 22:29

You can't throw the ball more than 3 yards with Jarmacus accurately.
Back to top Go down
imahawk57
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers   Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers Empty2010-02-01, 22:40

Not for me Even if i sub in a back up he throws just as good. Is there a huge advantage to using Peyton Manning though?
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers   Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers Empty2010-02-01, 23:12

ur an idiotic moron...another retarded texan fan here boys!y would a make a playbook be good online???it would be cool for offline but too much cheese would ruin it...second of all if anyone could play anywhere i could have 9 o lineman and tes to run block....sounds fair right????and y should programmers listen to YOUR ideas????they suck and make no sense and u make them seem like theyre good...get bent
Back to top Go down
imahawk57
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers   Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers Empty2010-02-01, 23:18

Well obvously your the idiot because you can already have 9 men blocking its called Goaline Formation. But I appreciate your opinion even though it seems like you are focused on being negative instead of thinking about how cool it could be. I do agree that it could allow some cheesers but that has to do with the gameplay itself not the actual plays.
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

PostSubject: Re: Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers   Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers Empty2010-02-01, 23:22

but in goaline formation usually u aint spread out...if i did a 4 wide set for example all with tes and o lineman it would be a crapload easie for ap or cj to bounce it outside for 6...its pretty easy as it is...
Back to top Go down
imahawk57
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers   Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers Empty2010-02-01, 23:34

Ok let me understand here You have a 4 wide spread with 4 TEs in place of WR's. I think thats what your saying. Well first of all I don't think you can have 4 TE's on the depth chart, not sure though. I don't think it would be that hard to stop, if the TE's are spread that means you only have 5 Offensive lineman blocking, you could run blitz and man up with the DB's which could cause penetration in the backfield. But the fun thing about your idea is with create a playbook you could set up schemes like that. And the defense could do different things too.
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

PostSubject: Re: Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers   Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers Empty2010-02-01, 23:40

but like someone else said most people wiould put in off tackle hbds and other cheese...what fun is that???and if u can get outside with some motion and good blocks cuz now u got better blocks outside its so much easier to go outside and get six
Back to top Go down
imahawk57
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers   Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers Empty2010-02-01, 23:46

But like I said Jet4lif thats the gameplay that needs to be improved not the create a playbook that makes it lame. You should read my orginal thread and see my suggestions for blocking engagment improvement this would make it harder to get outside so easily. I know what you mean though its too easy to get outside and get 5-6 easy yards but that has to do with gameplay improvement.
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

PostSubject: Re: Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers   Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers Empty2010-02-01, 23:53

lol u wanna no how easy it is to go outside?THOMAS JONES USUALLY GIVE ME 6 YDS EVERYTIME LMFAO
Back to top Go down
imahawk57
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers   Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers Empty2010-02-01, 23:58

I know thats why the blocking needs improvement because in madden now when your guys block on offense the defenive man gets locked up in the engagement. Check out my thoughts on how blocking can be improved on my orginal thread and tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers   Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers Empty2010-02-02, 00:09

i like the idea of creating playbooks but it wouldnt work being able to create your own plays. A more reasonable thing to do would be to be able to create a playbook with all your favorite formations from all the playbooks but this would still get out of hand i believe
Back to top Go down
imahawk57
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers   Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers Empty2010-02-02, 00:14

Are talking about it getting out of hand online what about offline? I think the last madden that had create a playbook was madden 04 on x box and it was awesome I created a pistol offense and it was pretty effective. How do you think it will get out of hand though?
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers   Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers Empty2010-02-02, 00:41

its a good idea IMO if they cleaned up the gameplay so there wernt plays that are so effective like off tackle ect ect. sure some plays are better then otheres in real life but not like that

clean gamplay and this idea would be great IMO. i think they need to have more customization in the playbooks. if that means create your own or just adding a bunch more and making them different i dont really care. but we need more of an option
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers   Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers Empty2010-02-02, 00:53

i really think they should add more books or tweak them so that they really are unique to the team cuz you'll find a play that has the teams name in front of it then find the same play in a diff. book under a different name i mean its like they recycle plays and its annoying. lol i think we should have a wide variety to choose from the books are way too similar. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers   Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden Wishlist Please Listen to my Ideas Madden Programmers
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next