Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Denver... Doubles Flex - FL Drag

Go down 
+2
B-__-R-__-B
Crunk
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Denver... Doubles Flex - FL Drag Empty
PostSubject: Denver... Doubles Flex - FL Drag   Denver... Doubles Flex - FL Drag Empty2010-02-01, 18:45

Playbook: Denver
Formation: Gun - Doubles Flex
Play - FL Drag
Setup:
1. Block your running back and tight end
2. Put right receiver on a drag
This play is good versus zone, man, and man press.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Denver... Doubles Flex - FL Drag   Denver... Doubles Flex - FL Drag Empty2010-02-01, 20:07

good s*** man!!!
Back to top Go down
Skane3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Skane3

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Denver... Doubles Flex - FL Drag   Denver... Doubles Flex - FL Drag Empty2010-02-01, 22:50

gud shiit man.. I'd like to switch once im more convince of this pb.. It be nice if u made a writeup.. its like pats pb but with more runnin formations lol
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Denver... Doubles Flex - FL Drag   Denver... Doubles Flex - FL Drag Empty2010-02-02, 00:04

The good thing about Denver is it has a weak version, but still effective Off Tackle. I have more success running it flipped to the left than the right. Don't know why.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

PostSubject: Re: Denver... Doubles Flex - FL Drag   Denver... Doubles Flex - FL Drag Empty2010-02-02, 00:05

Skane3 wrote:
gud shiit man.. I'd like to switch once im more convince of this pb.. It be nice if u made a writeup.. its like pats pb but with more runnin formations lol

I probably am sometime this week. Just battling between classes and work.
Back to top Go down
Skane3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Skane3

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Denver... Doubles Flex - FL Drag   Denver... Doubles Flex - FL Drag Empty2010-02-02, 19:34

CRUNK wrote:
Skane3 wrote:

I probably am sometime this week. Just battling between classes and work.
Tru.. feel u.I barley have time to get online if im not busy..
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

PostSubject: Re: Denver... Doubles Flex - FL Drag   Denver... Doubles Flex - FL Drag Empty2010-02-02, 23:58

chrisc2006 wrote:
The good thing about Denver is it has a weak version, but still effective Off Tackle. I have more success running it flipped to the left than the right. Don't know why.
I motion the far receiver towards the tight end and it works great.
Back to top Go down
Spartanical
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Denver... Doubles Flex - FL Drag   Denver... Doubles Flex - FL Drag Empty2010-03-09, 17:35

I used Denver playbook as well, and I use this play once a game usually. I never thought about taking away the rbs route. I always like plays where a rb goes one way and a wr goes the other way, almost crossing each other.

But this seems like a good idea.

Den playbook is great bc of you can run and pass from just about every formation with success. I love it. There are also a lot of plays that look like running or pass plays because of motioning, and then you run it the opposite way as the guy going in motion or you throw it or run it when they expect a pass, keeps the def off-balance.

It seems like its more planned and methodical, compared to like the pats playbooks. Fits me perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Spartanical
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Denver... Doubles Flex - FL Drag   Denver... Doubles Flex - FL Drag Empty2010-03-09, 17:36

The pa passes are so effective in den's playbook as well. Especially if you put a good fast catching hb as your fb hehe.
Back to top Go down
o Cpt ViDeO o
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
o Cpt ViDeO o

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Denver... Doubles Flex - FL Drag   Denver... Doubles Flex - FL Drag Empty2010-03-09, 17:50

nice ill rate and subscribe, good job
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mdott360
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Denver... Doubles Flex - FL Drag   Denver... Doubles Flex - FL Drag Empty

Back to top Go down

Denver... Doubles Flex - FL Drag
Page 1 of 1