Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Can anyone here back me up on the best wii league ever?

Go down 
+3
smokinwill
LJsAllDay
eddy102293
7 posters
AuthorMessage
eddy102293
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
eddy102293

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Can anyone here back me up on the best wii league ever? Empty
PostSubject: Can anyone here back me up on the best wii league ever?   Can anyone here back me up on the best wii league ever? Empty2008-08-27, 18:20

Can you tell me which one?
Back to top Go down
http://wiimml.forumotion.com/index.htm
LJsAllDay
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone here back me up on the best wii league ever?   Can anyone here back me up on the best wii league ever? Empty2008-08-28, 03:12

wmfl
Back to top Go down
eddy102293
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
eddy102293

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone here back me up on the best wii league ever?   Can anyone here back me up on the best wii league ever? Empty2008-08-28, 18:18

lol, that is some funny stuff you said LJ
Back to top Go down
LJsAllDay
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone here back me up on the best wii league ever?   Can anyone here back me up on the best wii league ever? Empty2008-08-28, 19:40

only bc of league daddy
Back to top Go down
smokinwill
New MS Member
New MS Member
smokinwill

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone here back me up on the best wii league ever?   Can anyone here back me up on the best wii league ever? Empty2008-08-29, 09:42

I'm in both right now and I'll see how they play out to decide which one I like better. I like the league daddy thing on wiifml but I like the forum setup better on NWL. And I still can't find my damn address book on the wii to find out my wii number....might have something to do with only having 1 game that connects online right now and thats this one.

P.S. I also like that I got the Bucs on wiifml Smile GO BUCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/smokinwill
LJsAllDay
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone here back me up on the best wii league ever?   Can anyone here back me up on the best wii league ever? Empty2008-08-30, 02:57

whe you first turn on your wii you press the envelope on the bottom corner and then your takin to a place that shows messages and then once to get there you click on the notepad and three things will pop up and then you click on address book and your wii number will be on the first page
Back to top Go down
smokinwill
New MS Member
New MS Member
smokinwill

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone here back me up on the best wii league ever?   Can anyone here back me up on the best wii league ever? Empty2008-08-30, 19:30

Thanks LJ's I was looking in that area but I don't think I clicked on the notepad as I thought it was just to post notes like when I posted my wife and daughters bdays on there. I'll check that later when I can get use of the main TV where the Wii is at. Wife and kid currently watching a movie there.
Back to top Go down
LJsAllDay
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone here back me up on the best wii league ever?   Can anyone here back me up on the best wii league ever? Empty2008-08-31, 05:15

no problem will btw i cnat wait to beat you in WMFL in week 9 haha Razz
Back to top Go down
smokinwill
New MS Member
New MS Member
smokinwill

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone here back me up on the best wii league ever?   Can anyone here back me up on the best wii league ever? Empty2008-08-31, 05:51

Probably won't be that difficult for you since I suck at online play on madden right now. Hopefully by week 9 I'll have improved enough to give you a decent game.
Back to top Go down
smokinwill
New MS Member
New MS Member
smokinwill

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone here back me up on the best wii league ever?   Can anyone here back me up on the best wii league ever? Empty2008-08-31, 05:53

Thanks for telling me where to find my wii number I have it now and have added it to wfml and nwl if you want to add me to your friends. I think we'd see each others mii's then in the mii plaza/parade thing or something. Madden is the only online game I have right now but maybe over the next couple of months I can pick up mario cart and super smash brothers.
Back to top Go down
LJsAllDay
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone here back me up on the best wii league ever?   Can anyone here back me up on the best wii league ever? Empty2008-08-31, 15:50

for some reason my SSBB doesnt work on my wii bc appearenlty my lens is too dirty and i have to send in my wii to get it cleaned but im not going to do that so i never play my SSBB i will post my wii # when i turn on my wii in a couple hours feel free to post ours so i can add you when i do
Back to top Go down
smokinwill
New MS Member
New MS Member
smokinwill

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone here back me up on the best wii league ever?   Can anyone here back me up on the best wii league ever? Empty2008-09-03, 03:39

my wii number is 8743-0769-3257-1056. I don't have any online games other than madden right now for the wii but i plan on getting more in the next couple of months.
Back to top Go down
eddy102293
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
eddy102293

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone here back me up on the best wii league ever?   Can anyone here back me up on the best wii league ever? Empty2008-09-09, 17:56

LJsAllDay wrote:
only bc of league daddy
So if you take out league daddy and use only the things that matter, like activeness and stuff, who is better?
Back to top Go down
vulcanape11
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone here back me up on the best wii league ever?   Can anyone here back me up on the best wii league ever? Empty2008-09-14, 16:53

wiimfl
Back to top Go down
LJsAllDay
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone here back me up on the best wii league ever?   Can anyone here back me up on the best wii league ever? Empty2008-09-14, 23:39

wiimfl bc your league is having trouble
Back to top Go down
eddy102293
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
eddy102293

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone here back me up on the best wii league ever?   Can anyone here back me up on the best wii league ever? Empty2008-09-15, 19:04

i don't even have a league
Back to top Go down
EaRThQuAKEx9
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
EaRThQuAKEx9

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone here back me up on the best wii league ever?   Can anyone here back me up on the best wii league ever? Empty2008-09-23, 06:52

lol but now there is one
Back to top Go down
Mix
New MS Member
New MS Member
Mix

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone here back me up on the best wii league ever?   Can anyone here back me up on the best wii league ever? Empty2008-10-30, 17:21

dolfin's NWL is the best one.. maybe im bias lol
Back to top Go down
Dolfinlife
New MS Member
New MS Member
Dolfinlife

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone here back me up on the best wii league ever?   Can anyone here back me up on the best wii league ever? Empty2008-10-30, 20:45

i got a great board of admins

they have brought my league much success
Back to top Go down
http://nationalwiileague.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone here back me up on the best wii league ever?   Can anyone here back me up on the best wii league ever? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can anyone here back me up on the best wii league ever?
Page 1 of 1