Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheMainEvent
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back! Empty
PostSubject: PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back!   PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back! Empty2009-07-22, 17:55

PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back! VNFLLOGO-1

VIRTUAL NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE IS BACK!

We're back & going to run a full scale madden 10 franchise league. We're one of the most succesful SIM sites out there, running very successful past leagues on MLB the show, NHL, Tiger woods, and of course madden. We got away from that last year, but now we're back big, and want some of the best SIM ballers out there to join our franchise league for Madden 10 which is sure to be a blast. We'll be playing a game every 3-7 days (7 max, but we are hoping for owners active enough to get games played before that so we can move ahead). We'll obviously play the full season & do everything that the franchise mode has to offer.

PLEASE SIGN UP & BE A PART OF WHAT IS SURE TO BE ONE OF THE BEST LEAGUES OUT THERE FOR PS3, WITH SOME OF THE TOP & MOST RESPECTED PLAYERS AROUND. We play SIM football, realistic & not taking advantage of the game, if thats not your style & your all about win at all costs' please dont sign up.

To join go to this link: http://virtualleagues.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=vnflgeneral&thread=1591&page=1
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back!   PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back! Empty2009-07-22, 18:31

i run the sim section here at madden-school and maybe we can do a collab situation if ur interested.
Back to top Go down
TheMainEvent
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back!   PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back! Empty2009-07-23, 04:15

what would it involve? I may be interested, a league of this scale always needs help thats for sure.

what i really dont get why was this thread moves form MADDEN 10 Tournaments & leagues, ps3 leagues. to here? And the admin pm'd me saying it was moved, sorry, it didn't belong where I posted it. that doesn't make any sense
Back to top Go down
TheMainEvent
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back!   PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back! Empty2009-07-23, 04:17

http://forum.madden-school.com/community-hub-f4/ps3-users-virtual-national-football-league-is-back-t6027.htm#64321

a
great start today, 3 for sure owners, possibly up to 7 if all those
others prove they can be good active owners. And we're only a few hours
in, this will be the premiere SIM madden league out there, run by a
commish who has more experience than anybody out there, I've been
running leagues since the moment sports games came online with NHL 2k5
starting it all; I know what it takes to run a great league, and a
great SIM league where people can enjoy the game without having to
worry about idiots who take advantage of bad ai. Also, I have a ton of
experience in running franchise leagues, allot more complicated than
this one, with the help of franchise mode it will make the league run
smoother than ever before, which will give us more time to work on
other things & make the league even better.

sign up now & show your activity on the forums to get your spot in a great league.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back!   PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back! Empty2009-07-23, 08:58

we keep all advertisement for other Madden Leagues and other Madden sites in this section... we feel like its a place the entire madden community can come and find out what's going on and where.

but anyway, we feel like we have an amazing roster of madden players, both PS3 and 360. we have every intention of creating leagues in Madden 10 as long as their is a demand. with that said, if you were looking to find a place where you can easily fill your roster and find replacement owners for when need be, you've found it. however, we of course would like to keep our members here at MS, and our members have shown time and time again that they want to stick by us and they want to be a part of the things that we support. although im aware you have a website for different leagues, we would be willing to give you forum space on here to run your league. we already have a loaded number of sim Madden players, and we could make a section specifically for your league. and all your members could become a part of MS (if they weren't already) as well as being a part of your league.

so basically... we offer you forum space and complete control over the section for your league, and we will get you the players you're looking for to fill up your leage... and from you, well all you would have to do is run your league here, thusby giving our community another league to be a part of, and keeping the activity around here up.
Back to top Go down
TheMainEvent
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back!   PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back! Empty2009-07-23, 10:29

Ahh, I get ya. WHATUP EGGZ! Really appreciate the offer but I am going to decline; I've tried things like this in the past & just don't like the complication of a move like that, also like to have a page where everybody can view our leagues as a whole, and join any one they see available. Great offer though, but I'm going to stick with what we know best. And I'm not trying to steal members by any means, just saw a very active madden community I want to be a part of, and want some sim ballers to play with in the league, figured this was a good hot spot.
Back to top Go down
TheMainEvent
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back!   PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back! Empty2009-07-24, 03:22

we're up to 11 owners, filling up fast & many players I know have notify'd they'll be joining so we're pretty much past half full, join asap to get a team!
Back to top Go down
TheMainEvent
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back!   PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back! Empty2009-07-24, 23:13

we're up to 14 users in 2 days, so we're picking up lots of members quick. going to be a great league, get your spot now while we have openings
Back to top Go down
TheMainEvent
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back!   PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back! Empty2009-07-25, 16:36

we're up to 19 members, within a few days we'll be full & you'll only be able to make it onto the waiting list, get your spot in one of the best, most realistic, most deep franchise league that will be out there quick!
Back to top Go down
TheMainEvent
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back!   PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back! Empty2009-07-26, 18:30

only 11 spots left guys, if your interested at all don't wait, you'll regret it
Back to top Go down
TheMainEvent
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back!   PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back! Empty2009-07-27, 09:12

only 6 spots left, so the league should be filled by either tonight or tomorrow night at the latest; after that your stuck on the waiting list. so join now
Back to top Go down
syballin16
New MS Member
New MS Member
syballin16

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back!   PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back! Empty2009-07-27, 09:36

yo sign me up
Back to top Go down
TheMainEvent
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back!   PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back! Empty2009-07-27, 17:24

syballin16 wrote:
yo sign me up

lol, read the post bruddah, you need to go there yourself & fill out the league application, do it quick before its too late
Back to top Go down
TheMainEvent
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back!   PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back! Empty2009-07-28, 01:42

we have just 1 spot left. get it now! if your
after that 1 person you'll make it to our waiting list which isn't so
bad, theres a ton of terrible owners out there who'll go inactive or
cheese, and if you get to the top of the waiting list I wouldn't be
surprised if you replace an owner before we even do our team selection
or at worst you'll get a team probably 1-3 weeks into season 1 (of many
seasons, we will be playing the hell out of this franchise)
Back to top Go down
TheMainEvent
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back!   PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back! Empty2009-07-28, 15:38

we are now full, but compiling a waiting list. based on our first roll call alone I can tell there will probably be members removed before we even choose our teams, so join now to get put on the top of the waiting list.
Back to top Go down
TheMainEvent
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back!   PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back! Empty2009-07-29, 00:01

recruiting. join.. do it
Back to top Go down
TheMainEvent
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back!   PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back! Empty2009-07-29, 22:21

we are now full, but compiling a waiting list. based on our first roll call alone I can tell there will probably be members removed before we even choose our teams, so join now to get put on the top of the waiting list.
Back to top Go down
TheMainEvent
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back!   PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back! Empty2009-07-30, 10:41

we've only got 2 spots filled on the waiting list, 2 guys who were on the waiting list have already made it to our 32 owners list before we've even picked teams. So sign up now, you still got a shot at making the league before we pick teams or at least getting a team early on in the season
Back to top Go down
TheMainEvent
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back!   PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back! Empty2009-07-31, 03:40

well we're full. we kicked & replaced 2 owners, but theres now 4 people on the waiting list to get in. we have quite the league building, a great foundation of guys, started a roll call today and 75% of the league responded in the first 24 hours; not to mention those who aren't paying attention will quickly be replaced by the members on the waiting list just waiting to bag a spot from some poor napping individual. Sign up now before its too late to ever gain a spot in this great league.
Back to top Go down
TheMainEvent
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back!   PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back! Empty2009-07-31, 13:50

still looking for people to sign up & get on that waiting list. Like I said its going to be extremely tough to get in if your not in at least the top 5-10 people on that waiting list, we've only got 4 right now so get over there & signup if you want any chance of getting into this league in the future, it will be one of, if not, the premiere sim league on the PS3
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back!   PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back! Empty2009-07-31, 14:15

mainevent email me at zthorpe180@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
TheMainEvent
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back!   PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back! Empty2009-08-01, 22:28

still looking for guys. the 2nd roll call is going on right now and there are a few guys not responding,w hcih means spots will probably open up very quickly, sign up now to get on the waiting list & you could have a shot at getting in this league before we even pick our teams.
Back to top Go down
TheMainEvent
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back!   PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back! Empty2009-08-03, 10:41

apply right away, there are still 3 guys who haven't replied to our current roll call, if they don't reply in a day or 2 that means our only 4 people on our waiting list will quickly be dwindled down; so there is still a good chance you could get a spot in this league before we even pick teams, or at worste before we start the first season. Please go & sign up now & get your name on the waiting list.
Back to top Go down
TheMainEvent
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back!   PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back! Empty2009-08-04, 10:22

right now we're full & have 6 on the waiting list. But every roll call so far we've lost members, so get your name on that waiting list & I'm sure you'll move up quickly. Great sim madden leagues have allot of turnover because of inactive & unsim owners getting booted constantly, so sign up now & you'll have a shot at getting into the league at some point.
Back to top Go down
TheMainEvent
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back!   PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back! Empty2009-08-05, 17:19

we currently have 7 on our waiting list & a full league. But this league just like any other I'm sure will have a ton of turnover, I'm sure a couple out of those 7 will be able to join the league before the game comes out; and I'm sure at some point all 7 of those owners & a bunch more will be joining the league, replacing teams; so get your name on the list you will get an opportunity to join this great league down the road; it probably won't be right away, but if you signup now your looking at season 1, maybe 2 at worst I'd guess, don't delay before your way too far behind to have a chance at getting in ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back!   PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back! Empty

Back to top Go down

PS3 USERS: Virtual National Football League is back!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next