Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

I NEED A 100% SURE ANSWER

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EastCoast_Dog
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2009-09-21

I NEED A 100% SURE ANSWER Empty
PostSubject: I NEED A 100% SURE ANSWER   I NEED A 100% SURE ANSWER Empty2010-01-25, 18:04

I'm in a franchise, and the league owner has rules and one of the rules is you cant not turn your QB around and run str8 backwards, he says when you do that it freezes the defense and only the offensive players keep moving and that's why when they run backwards and throw it there's someone always wide open , well i lab it and ran str8 back 70 yards and defense never freezes but he insist that it does, does anyone know if this is true or he just saying that cuz he cant stop mobile QB'S and another rules was you can only control 1 defensive man on defense, example i think he did it so players would'nt set up nanos, cuz i would sumtimes put my ss on outside on the line and then control my MLB and he would say im cheating, but now he knows how to counter it so its not a rule anymore, but here's a video of us playing and he said i cheated by running QB STR8 BACKWARDS, KEY WORD IS STR8

https://s802.photobucket.com/albums/yy303/EastCoastDog/?action=view&current=Videoclip1-1.flv
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A 100% SURE ANSWER   I NEED A 100% SURE ANSWER Empty2010-01-25, 18:12

I think he's full of s***
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A 100% SURE ANSWER   I NEED A 100% SURE ANSWER Empty2010-01-25, 18:12

bruh you should be able to sit in the pocket and deliver, when you roll out like that it messes with the CPU zones, if you do that every play thats total cheese ball, if you do it every now and again though and its a designed roll out play its understandable. lol just sit in the pocket and deliver and if you cant dont resort to rolling out every play, just focus on his weaknesses and get better, im not sayin you play cheese ball or anything bad at all about you im just sayin you shouldnt need to roll out like that to make plays, you can make plays in the pocket. lol
Back to top Go down
EastCoast_Dog
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A 100% SURE ANSWER   I NEED A 100% SURE ANSWER Empty2010-01-25, 18:51

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
bruh you should be able to sit in the pocket and deliver, when you roll out like that it messes with the CPU zones, if you do that every play thats total cheese ball, if you do it every now and again though and its a designed roll out play its understandable. lol just sit in the pocket and deliver and if you cant don't resort to rolling out every play, just focus on his weaknesses and get better, I'm not sayin you play cheese ball or anything bad at all about you I'm just sayin you shouldn't need to roll out like that to make plays, you can make plays in the pocket. lol

I absolutely agree if you do that all game its totally cheesing, but look closer at the plays, first play was the famous PA CLOWN and you need time for that to get open for deep pass, and he had pressure coming from left side, so i took off to the right, and on that play its a lil harder to complete because you have other safety helping out, but if you roll out other safety bites as you can see, easy 6..... now the second play i didn't even leave pocket, he put ends on contain and look where i was, if i threw it before i took 2 steps to the right he would of pick it, so i had to get a better angle on that play, And the last play i did on purpose but i ran to the side, just before those other 2 plays he kept pausing the game and if you knew this guy he just knew he was gonna complain about something, but his main thing is you cant turn QB around so hes facing you and run str8 back then throw the screen or the pass, but that's all I'm getting at he said i turned my QB AROUND AND RAN STR8 BACK, and it was only those plays not like i did it all game lol, this happens every time we play so this time i recorded it cuz i knew he was gonna complain, so my best bet it just to drop out right lol
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A 100% SURE ANSWER   I NEED A 100% SURE ANSWER Empty2010-01-25, 19:03

or just tell him to quit bein such a b****!!! lol I think ur play was fair i think he's just madd you were movin the ball on him. lol
Back to top Go down
Sir Edward of Bananas
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sir Edward of Bananas

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A 100% SURE ANSWER   I NEED A 100% SURE ANSWER Empty2010-01-25, 21:52

Depends on what type of league it is.... Sim or Freestyle.... Sim players will complain, freestyle players won't.... Personally I've never seen a QB running backward freeze the D
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A 100% SURE ANSWER   I NEED A 100% SURE ANSWER Empty2010-01-26, 00:22

hes mad cause hes bad. worst of it all is hes making s*** up to make you look bad. id brush it off and not care much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A 100% SURE ANSWER   I NEED A 100% SURE ANSWER Empty

Back to top Go down

I NEED A 100% SURE ANSWER
Page 1 of 1