Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

can someone answer this for me im confused

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sloppyjoe1762
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-09-22

can someone answer this for me im confused Empty
PostSubject: can someone answer this for me im confused   can someone answer this for me im confused Empty2009-09-30, 15:11

is running the same formation on off and def CHEESE??

sloppyjoe1762
playin @ gamersaloon.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamersaloon.com
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: can someone answer this for me im confused   can someone answer this for me im confused Empty2009-09-30, 15:14

naw, not in my opinion at least. but i mean, i dont understand people who complain about people running the same play either, though. there are no unstoppable plays, so it shouldnt be a problem.
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: can someone answer this for me im confused   can someone answer this for me im confused Empty2009-09-30, 15:27

Yeah I agree with eazy... Il run one formation in the 1st, then switch to shotty all of the 2nd, Mix both in the 3rd, then if im up just run it down their throat....... I run the quick toss a lot. (thanks to baseballa) If they complain they are just mad cuz they dont have that aspect of their D down. If it were flipped and they stopped everything Im sure they would be talking s*** about stopping it. Just play your game win or lose and not what others cry about... After all it is a video game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can someone answer this for me im confused   can someone answer this for me im confused Empty

Back to top Go down

can someone answer this for me im confused
Page 1 of 1