Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Guys still move after freezing D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
luvmesummee
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Guys still move after freezing D Empty
PostSubject: Guys still move after freezing D   Guys still move after freezing D Empty2010-01-20, 22:58

First of all guys I still play on PS2,just like it better,but after freezing my D with triangle R2,guys are still moving on their on.Linebacker move all the way to the right out the picture,I put my SS in a flat zone he comes in the box,and this is even after moving them a bit,so I don't know whats going on.Could it be possible that my PS2 has a virus because sometimes in my playcall screen for instance I will have three 3-4 Over Pinch Zone across the screen,and yes I mean 3 of them.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Guys still move after freezing D   Guys still move after freezing D Empty2010-01-22, 03:40

this kinda happens to me sometimes ill like spred my backers to defend the edge against possible tosses or stretches and my LB's will spread then my most outside backers will walk in to the DE's its annoying cuz they'll get pinned inside leaving the outside open so i always gotta move him a lil to get him to stay but deffinetly buggin. lol
Back to top Go down
frvwfr2
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Guys still move after freezing D   Guys still move after freezing D Empty2010-01-22, 11:49

You mean the Man Align thing?

I always thought it was supposed to make your guys go and line up straight across from their man-to-man guy.... Cuz a lot of times, the LBs dont move to cover the WR in the slot. That could explain why it didn't work haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys still move after freezing D   Guys still move after freezing D Empty

Back to top Go down

Guys still move after freezing D
Page 1 of 1