Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

freezing the D or something????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
givemethedamnball
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-10

freezing the D or something???? Empty
PostSubject: freezing the D or something????   freezing the D or something???? Empty2009-09-18, 16:33

I played someone online and when the huddle was broken,he was instantly moving his D around,but it looked as though they never completely break the huddle.....i have tried just about everything to duplicate this process....When I come outta da huddle,i find myself trying to "keep" my men from floating to their their positions.This technique is the main ingredient for setting up nanos....any suggestions??? confused
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: freezing the D or something????   freezing the D or something???? Empty2009-09-18, 17:38

yeah i had the same thing happen to me against some dude online...took me about a quarter to figure it out but i still won freezing the D or something???? 478291

although this would be good to know so i can set up my nanos a bit better
Back to top Go down
givemethedamnball
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: freezing the D or something????   freezing the D or something???? Empty2009-09-19, 12:12

it would be nice to know.....maybe no one knows b/c this thread had over 50 views but no suggestions(lol)....in the words of Tootsie Pop,"the world may never know".........
Back to top Go down
EccentricMeat
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: freezing the D or something????   freezing the D or something???? Empty2009-09-19, 15:01

I think all you have to do is switch between each player while pressing a direction on the left analog stick. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
SiCkOnDaStiCk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SiCkOnDaStiCk

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: freezing the D or something????   freezing the D or something???? Empty2009-09-19, 15:04

TO FREEZE D HIT X , RIGHT ANALOG LEFT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: freezing the D or something????   freezing the D or something???? Empty

Back to top Go down

freezing the D or something????
Page 1 of 1