Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

phresh702 online franchise looking for members ! (32 team league)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tajdadon
New MS Member
New MS Member
tajdadon

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-01-17

phresh702 online franchise looking for members ! (32 team league) Empty
PostSubject: phresh702 online franchise looking for members ! (32 team league)   phresh702 online franchise looking for members ! (32 team league) Empty2010-01-18, 15:08

Hello everyone, I'm the owner of the Arizona Cardinals for the phresh702 franchise. the phresh702 franchise is currently ranked #2 and we're approaching week one of the season. We currently have 11 owners and we're looking for 21 more. So if you're interested in joining visit this page http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/madden/franchise/franchises and join Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/tajdadon
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

phresh702 online franchise looking for members ! (32 team league) Empty
PostSubject: Re: phresh702 online franchise looking for members ! (32 team league)   phresh702 online franchise looking for members ! (32 team league) Empty2010-02-05, 20:54

it nows has 20 btw, this hasnt been updated in a while. but i recently joined as the ravens i really wanna get an online franchise going. please join up if your at all interested.
Back to top Go down

phresh702 online franchise looking for members ! (32 team league)
Page 1 of 1