Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Very Active Madden 11 Online Dynasty Prize League(360) is looking for members

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
daruff
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-09-01

Very Active Madden 11 Online Dynasty Prize League(360) is looking for members  Empty
PostSubject: Very Active Madden 11 Online Dynasty Prize League(360) is looking for members    Very Active Madden 11 Online Dynasty Prize League(360) is looking for members  Empty2010-09-01, 18:44

Very Active Madden 11 Online Dynasty Prize League(360) is looking for members  3c783ee6dad96af78558f225cf4ab661

Looking for Season 2 Owners

Rookie Draft is only 5 days away(Sept/8 ).

Dolphins, Viking, Bears, 49ers are now open and looking for a Very Active/Mature owner. Heres your chance to get into a very active league. We are currently in the Playoffs of our 1st season.

Looking for very Active/Mature owners that can play once a day. We advance at 11:30pm et.

1) Vikings QB Brees , TE Gonzalez , HB Turner

2) Dolphins WR Marshall, HB Brown, QB Roethlisberger, TE Shockey

3) Bears HB Jones-Drew, WR Britt, WR D.Bryant, OLB Ware

4) 49ers HB Gore, FB Polite, HB Jacobs, QB Campbell, WR Williams, MLB Mayo

We are in the playoffs of our 1st season. Must be very Active/Mature and able to keep up with 24 hour league advances. We advance everynight at 11:30pm et. Read the 1st post on this thread and Hit me up if interested. Serious/Active Gamers Only Apply!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE NO LEAGUE JUMPERS/GROUPIES!!!

We will only accept gamers that are looking for a PRIMARY LEAGUE and have no more than 1 other league that they are in at most. WE WILL FINISH ALL 10 SEASONS!!!

We are currently seeking Mature/Active gamers for our I LIVE 4 THIS Online Dynasty Prize/Draft League(Xbox 360) We are looking to add several more Active/Reliable owners. We will advance once daily at 11:30pm et on weekdays/weekends until the weather gets crappy where we will possibly bump it up to 2 daily advances. 1st Place prize will be 1600 Microsoft Points along with a Custom I LIVE 4 THIS Superbowl Trophy with your gamertag, name, record engraved in it. 2nd Place and MVP will receive a custom trophy as well. We run a very organized and active league. On our official league site we will post our custom ESPN Top 10 plays of the Week(Dynasty Highlight Video) Along with our League Highlight Slideshow and before every season we take a league owners photo consisting of all league owners avatars. We also have a Wall of Fame where we record league leaders and each seasons superbowl champ.

We have a very detailed yet fair set of rules in place that must be read over and agreed upon in order to be able to join this league. If you are interested and would like to read over our rules please look over our league rules located on our league forums(address is below) If you agree to the rules and would like to join you will need to register to our League Forums and League Chat(use your xbox gamertag when registering) and send me a xbox message saying that you agree to the rules and that you have registered. Once I get this message I will then activate your account and send you a message along with a friend request.

There is a League Salary Cap in effect.

This is an adult league so you MUST be 18 and older to join

League Rules- http://ilive4this.hqforums.com/madden-11-franchise-rules-vt651.html

Register to chat here-I LIVE 4 THIS Official League Site- http://ilive4this.weebly.com

Register to Forum here-I LIVE 4 THIS Forums- http://ilive4this.hqforums.com/

My XBOX Gamertag is DARUFF

Last edited by daruff on 2010-09-02, 17:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
daruff
New MS Member
New MS Member

Very Active Madden 11 Online Dynasty Prize League(360) is looking for members  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Active Madden 11 Online Dynasty Prize League(360) is looking for members    Very Active Madden 11 Online Dynasty Prize League(360) is looking for members  Empty2010-09-02, 04:08

Steelers are no longer available. 49ers have now become available. Still a few spots left, Now's your chance to get into a very active/well organized league. Read the above post for more info.

www.ilive4this.weebly.com

GT: DARUFF
Back to top Go down
daruff
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Very Active Madden 11 Online Dynasty Prize League(360) is looking for members    Very Active Madden 11 Online Dynasty Prize League(360) is looking for members  Empty2010-09-02, 19:07

Dolphins are no longer available. Read the top post for available team info.
Back to top Go down
daruff
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Very Active Madden 11 Online Dynasty Prize League(360) is looking for members    Very Active Madden 11 Online Dynasty Prize League(360) is looking for members  Empty2010-09-03, 16:28

Looking for Season 2 Owners

Rookie Draft is only a few days away(Mon Sept/6 ).

Viking, Bears, Ravens are now open and looking for a Very Active/Mature owner. Heres your chance to get into a very active league. We are currently in the Playoffs of our 1st season.

Looking for very Active/Mature owners that can play once a day. We advance at 11:30pm et.

1) Vikings QB Brees , TE Gonzalez , HB Turner

2) Ravens Very Strong O-Line, HB Harrison, FB Vickers, WR Manningham, QB Hasselbeck

We are in the playoffs of our 1st season. Must be very Active/Mature and able to keep up with 24 hour league advances. We advance everynight at 11:30pm et. Read the 1st post on this thread and Hit me up if interested. Serious/Active Gamers Only Apply!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
tecmobrowns
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
tecmobrowns

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Very Active Madden 11 Online Dynasty Prize League(360) is looking for members    Very Active Madden 11 Online Dynasty Prize League(360) is looking for members  Empty2010-09-04, 10:33

I would join,but i doubt the browns owner would swap to another team. If that owner wants to go to one of the other 3 teams open,my xbl gt is LKN PAPABEAR
Back to top Go down
daruff
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Very Active Madden 11 Online Dynasty Prize League(360) is looking for members    Very Active Madden 11 Online Dynasty Prize League(360) is looking for members  Empty2010-09-04, 15:48

Whats up TecmoBrowns,

Thanks for your interest but the Browns owner just took that team so I know that he wouldn't switch. Anyway it's a draft league so its not the actual browns roster. The only team that we have available is the Bears but they wont be available for long.

Back to top Go down
daruff
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Very Active Madden 11 Online Dynasty Prize League(360) is looking for members    Very Active Madden 11 Online Dynasty Prize League(360) is looking for members  Empty2010-09-15, 00:56

9/15 Update- 49ers are available. Here's your chance to get into a very active league. We are currently in week 9 of our second season. Looking for very Active/Mature owners that can play once a day. We advance at 11:30pm et.

49ers Key Players- HB-Gore, WR Austin, TE Pettigrew. HB Jacobs, WR Williams, MLB Mayo. OLB Merriman

Must be very Active/Mature and able to keep up with 24 hour league advances. We advance everynight at 11:30pm et. Read the 1st post on this thread and Hit me up if interested. Serious/Active Gamers Only Apply!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
daruff
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Very Active Madden 11 Online Dynasty Prize League(360) is looking for members    Very Active Madden 11 Online Dynasty Prize League(360) is looking for members  Empty2010-09-18, 23:32

Saints are available, they are(3-7) we are in weeks 12 of our 2nd season. Muat be able to play 1 game a day. League advances are at 11:30pm et.

Saints- HB Grant, WR Garcon, TE Finley, HB Barber, CB L.Hall, MLB Harris

Must be very Active/Mature and able to keep up with 24 hour league advances. We advance everynight at 11:30pm et. Read the 1st post on this thread and Hit me up if interested. Serious/Active Gamers Only Apply!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very Active Madden 11 Online Dynasty Prize League(360) is looking for members    Very Active Madden 11 Online Dynasty Prize League(360) is looking for members  Empty

Back to top Go down

Very Active Madden 11 Online Dynasty Prize League(360) is looking for members
Page 1 of 1