Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

COWBOYS VS VIKINGS

Go down 
+13
jets4lif3
CapnCrunch
Mickey
CJDAWGG14
Fudgy
L3G3ND K1LL3R
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16
s0liddy
Dboyz214
THiZzLeWiZzLe
Sun
24Marion24
super_mario90
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2010-01-05

COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS VIKINGS   COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 3 Empty2010-01-20, 22:09

hey sun...if ur gonna quote me, qoute me correctly...u see all these people talking trash....if u aint in right now u cant and shouldnt talk...read all these threads...y r texans fans talking??u play the game to be the best...and if u aint in now u obv aint the best..so y talk smack???never said u couldnt talk bout the playoffs
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS VIKINGS   COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 3 Empty2010-01-20, 22:34

man it sucks to see all these texan haters on here but from what ive seen they have the right too it seems two certain texan fans do nothing but give us respectable texan fans a bad wrap and i am truly sorry about that. i give credit where credit is deserving to the jets vikings and boys you did great jets and vikings still in it as for the boys you guys took leaps and bounds this season developing miles austin and winning in december, i would not be dissapointed at all with how ur season ended and no one can talk crap on how it ended either cuz one game certainly does not define a team or organization. For browns fans you guys played stellar twards the end of the year and it seems with new management your team might finally be heading in the right direction. texan fans i mean we played good but not good enough plain and simpl no if ands or buts about it other teams made it and we did not accept that fact give them credit for making it and MOVE ON!!! all my best wishes go out to the jets and vikings texans and browns wether it be in the off-season or on the road to the superbowl. i really dont see why er'one needa bicker and take shots at each other. all teams have there strengths and weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
TMC
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TMC

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS VIKINGS   COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 3 Empty2010-01-20, 22:35

djsjcfd

Last edited by TMC on 2010-01-20, 23:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TMC
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TMC

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS VIKINGS   COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 3 Empty2010-01-20, 22:37

Sun wrote:
"you can't say anything about this because your favorite team didn't make the playoffs"

The stupidest and emptiest argument I've ever seen in a debate. Who cares about what team people root for, it doesn't mean they can't talk about the games going on. I myself root for the Panthers, does that mean I should have no interest in the NFL until the draft? No.

THANK YOU for that post THANK YOU times 1000...... I hate when people say that
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS VIKINGS   COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 3 Empty2010-01-20, 22:57

tmc...it isnt what i said...read what i said on the last page...not even close to what i said..
Back to top Go down
TMC
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TMC

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS VIKINGS   COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 3 Empty2010-01-20, 23:21

what are u talking about i didnt quote you
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS VIKINGS   COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 3 Empty2010-01-21, 00:53

TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16 wrote:
s0liddy wrote:
GO4NZONE wrote:
Only thing that matters...GO VIKES! haha...

Will be going for the Vikes!

To the Browns and Texans fans: Your teams are garbage, actually win a division for once, or make the playoffs some time. Until then, you got nothing on the Cowboys.
do u think ur a hardass or something? im simply displaying that im a fan of the cleveland browns and ik they r garbage but it's something about cowboy fans tht they think theyre better and r superbowl champions every year and they always choke and tony romo is always leading the charge miles austin aint no deep threat he catches two yard passes and romo gettin hit 16 times ur line is garbage. also, givin up 34 points good defense cowboys. u deserved to win the superbowl. **** THE COWBOYS

Damn this kid is delusional and pissT.

Quite making assumptions about people.

Ya you can say Romo always chokes, but he will always have a real team, unlike your Brady Quinn garbage of a team Browns. Are the Browns even going to be in the NFL next year?
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS VIKINGS   COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 3 Empty2010-01-21, 05:08

Dboyz214 wrote:
Miles Austin, Tony Romo, Andre Johnson, Cribbs all em chillin at the cribb maybe playin golf lol Ya over here pullin each other hair bout who is a deep threat and whos not who gives a fk! cowboys, browns,texans all em r eliminated.. Ya can keep going back and forth all yr bout this, if romo had time in the pocket? HE DIDNT, and maybe Miles aint a deep threat. Dre can be a deep threat all day but when i turn on sportscenter i dnt hear NOTHING bout the texans and the deep threat.

chair

when i turn on nfl nettwork they always talk about the texans
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS VIKINGS   COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 3 Empty2010-01-21, 05:25

DOOOOOMMMIIIIIINNNNAAAATTTTEEEEEEEDDDDD

thats all Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.houstontexans.com
Dboyz214
New MS Member
New MS Member
Dboyz214

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS VIKINGS   COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 3 Empty2010-01-21, 11:39

The NFL nettwrk ok... is that when they show the top 10 Bloopers in the offseason??
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS VIKINGS   COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 3 Empty2010-01-21, 12:03

omg legend and mario u guys seriously need to get off of dre's d!ck..wow mario idk what nfl **** u watch cuz i watch i watch it and they talk bout the playoffs idiot...and legend...dont talk...u didnt get dominated did u?o wait first winning season in ur entire history..talk to us when u win ur div..ill make it even easier for ya...make the playoffs....then talk bout how the boyz got dominated...boyz r step on u like a bug next yr...no question who is the best in texas...u guys think ur so special...try doing something good...freaking losers....u guys no nothing about football and it makes me sick that i have to argue with retarts like u who know nothing about the game
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS VIKINGS   COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 3 Empty2010-01-21, 12:08

super_mario90 wrote:
Dboyz214 wrote:
Miles Austin, Tony Romo, Andre Johnson, Cribbs all em chillin at the cribb maybe playin golf lol Ya over here pullin each other hair bout who is a deep threat and whos not who gives a fk! cowboys, browns,texans all em r eliminated.. Ya can keep going back and forth all yr bout this, if romo had time in the pocket? HE DIDNT, and maybe Miles aint a deep threat. Dre can be a deep threat all day but when i turn on sportscenter i dnt hear NOTHING bout the texans and the deep threat.

chair

when i turn on nfl nettwork they always talk about the texans

Well ya they have to talk about the team that Manning is going to keep dominating until Manning retires, duh!
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS VIKINGS   COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 3 Empty2010-01-21, 16:38

I actually heard Colin Cowherd of ESPN talk about the Texans this morning. He said it is one of the worst places in the NFL to coach since they are always going to be the ugly stepkid in Texas and they will always lose to Manning and the Colts.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS VIKINGS   COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 3 Empty2010-01-22, 05:55

jets4lif3 wrote:
omg legend and mario u guys seriously need to get off of dre's d!ck..wow mario idk what nfl **** u watch cuz i watch i watch it and they talk bout the playoffs idiot...and legend...dont talk...u didnt get dominated did u?o wait first winning season in ur entire history..talk to us when u win ur div..ill make it even easier for ya...make the playoffs....then talk bout how the boyz got dominated...boyz r step on u like a bug next yr...no question who is the best in texas...u guys think ur so special...try doing something good...freaking losers....u guys no nothing about football and it makes me sick that i have to argue with retarts like u who know nothing about the game

thats not the only thing they talk about *stupid b*tch*
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS VIKINGS   COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 3 Empty2010-01-22, 08:10

jets4lif3 wrote:
hey sun...if ur gonna quote me, qoute me correctly...u see all these people talking trash....if u aint in right now u cant and shouldnt talk...read all these threads...y r texans fans talking??u play the game to be the best...and if u aint in now u obv aint the best..so y talk smack???never said u couldnt talk bout the playoffs

I know Supermario and the others talk smack sometimes, but there are other arguments that can be used.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS VIKINGS   COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

COWBOYS VS VIKINGS
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3