Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

The Vikings

Go down 
+8
dracocepheus
MiamiXCanes
Ant1010 I Play Wii
miked152
Madden's Finest 200
so much swag
Hormel
ThaHitParade
12 posters
AuthorMessage
ThaHitParade
New MS Member
New MS Member
ThaHitParade

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-01-05

The Vikings Empty
PostSubject: The Vikings   The Vikings Empty2010-01-05, 23:29

Somedays my Vikings seem like they can beat anyone on any level, other days it seems like they cant even complete a pass. Anyone else notice this in Madden 10? Is it the A.I. taking control? I hate it. It makes me feel like I started playing Madden yesterday when it happens. lol
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

The Vikings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vikings   The Vikings Empty2010-01-05, 23:38

Just run slants and drags and get them ball to your Fast wrs, or AP out of the backfield
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

The Vikings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vikings   The Vikings Empty2010-01-06, 00:36

yeah me too!!!! that's why i'm waiting on the update's so i can keep kicking everybody's a$$ with the new sh!t.
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

The Vikings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vikings   The Vikings Empty2010-01-06, 00:37

I hate Brett Favre. He overthrows wide open Receivers soo much. I'd rather play with jackson.
Back to top Go down
miked152
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
miked152

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-11-28

The Vikings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vikings   The Vikings Empty2010-01-06, 04:54

I have no idea, but I just played my buddy with the vikes he was the cards. AP-300 total yards, 254 rushing, but he did have a killer fumble, which happens too often. favre was 8-10 2 tds. Lost cuz my special teams was crap (he had a punt return and a kick return for a td). But I guess that was a good vikings day.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

The Vikings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vikings   The Vikings Empty2010-01-06, 05:01

Vikings have a top 5 offense on the game. Sadly their back 7 sucks, so doesn't matter how much of lead you can muster. Anyone can pass their way back into the game
Back to top Go down
http://Wiimaddencup.com
miked152
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
miked152

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-11-28

The Vikings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vikings   The Vikings Empty2010-01-06, 05:02

Ant1010 wrote:
Vikings have a top 5 offense on the game. Sadly their back 7 sucks, so doesn't matter how much of lead you can muster. Anyone can pass their way back into the game

yep
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

The Vikings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vikings   The Vikings Empty2010-01-06, 05:13

Unless you're a die hard Vikings fan, i would suggest using the Bengals. Benson is no AP, but they have 3 good backs, and a good 3 WR set as well. Once you build your lead, you have an amazing defense to complement.
Back to top Go down
ThaHitParade
New MS Member
New MS Member
ThaHitParade

Number of posts : 11

The Vikings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vikings   The Vikings Empty2010-01-06, 07:03

Thanks everbody. I am glad to know its just not t my skills turning to crap. LOL. I really am not a die hard vikings fan. I actually really like Philedelphia, but I hate Vick so I wont support them until he is gone. It sucks because I have been an Eagles fan for 28 years. I am 36 now, and feel like a traitor, but, I love my dogs more than anything, and, well, lets just say I dont appreciatte what he has done for football or the human race. So I really hope he is gone next year so I can resume as a die hard eagles fan. HAHA. Anyway, the bears would be my second choice after the vikings, then the bengals, I have already played with the bengals a lot, so thats why I switched it up. Any other sleeper teams out there look good for the update?
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

The Vikings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vikings   The Vikings Empty2010-01-06, 07:39

my homie rolls with maimi and they are one hard team to stop. they have the best RB set in the game IMO, pennington is crazy accurate and they D just seems to make plays

but all the teams mentioned above are all good
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

The Vikings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vikings   The Vikings Empty2010-01-06, 11:40

ThaHitParade wrote:
Thanks everbody. I am glad to know its just not t my skills turning to crap. LOL. I really am not a die hard vikings fan. I actually really like Philedelphia, but I hate Vick so I wont support them until he is gone. It sucks because I have been an Eagles fan for 28 years. I am 36 now, and feel like a traitor, but, I love my dogs more than anything, and, well, lets just say I dont appreciatte what he has done for football or the human race. So I really hope he is gone next year so I can resume as a die hard eagles fan. HAHA. Anyway, the bears would be my second choice after the vikings, then the bengals, I have already played with the bengals a lot, so thats why I switched it up. Any other sleeper teams out there look good for the update?

I like that someone hates Vick as much as I do for those same reasons.... You even turned your back on your team
The Vikings 538200
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

The Vikings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vikings   The Vikings Empty2010-01-06, 11:46

Yeah I get that same problem with Romo time to time... He would just throw way the hell out in left field and I don't know why it wasn't even close to the WR. Some games are just like that and when they are I try to run it at them.
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

Number of posts : 262

The Vikings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vikings   The Vikings Empty2010-01-06, 12:10

hit parade ur kidding right?donte stallworth killed a dude while stoned and drunk outta his mind...wanna no what happened to him?24 days in prison,can never drive again, and suspended indefinietly from the nfl...thats what he got for killing someone cuz he piad his way out...vick lost it all...and 2 yrs in prison...plus goodell suspended him for the beginning of the yr....and now he was voted most sportsmanlike on his team or whatever the award is...plus now he goes to schools and talks about what he did and to not make his mistakes...its over with get over it...i dont mean to sound like an ass but a human SHOULD have a tad more value than an animal....and with what happened, thats wrong...its disgusting what vick did yes,but he more than overpaid and stupid people like u still wont forgive him
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

The Vikings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vikings   The Vikings Empty2010-01-06, 13:16

agreed jets...s*** is sad how ppl like to try to keep ppl down ..but they cant and how u a die hard fan and just cuz one player is added to your team u cant root for them no more...sad
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

The Vikings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vikings   The Vikings Empty2010-01-06, 14:29

I never understood why people hated Vick either. They're dogs, they aren't humans. I wonder how people would feel if he were having Bird fights. Or i wonder how many people would "hate" Eli or Peyton if they did such a thing. I'm guessing no one would care.
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

The Vikings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vikings   The Vikings Empty2010-01-06, 14:54

im not saying what he did was rightby any means...but instant is right...i would root for the eagles but i wouldnt root for vick...he barely plays as is dude...ur obv not a fan
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-04-20

The Vikings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vikings   The Vikings Empty2010-01-06, 14:55

maybe it could be sloppy decisions... you should consider it.. sloppy decision = bad pass
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

The Vikings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vikings   The Vikings Empty2010-01-06, 17:51

Ant1010 wrote:
I never understood why people hated Vick either. They're dogs, they aren't humans. I wonder how people would feel if he were having Bird fights. Or i wonder how many people would "hate" Eli or Peyton if they did such a thing. I'm guessing no one would care.

dogs should be treated about as well as humans,since they do have a heart,a brain,and can feel pain,and can be tortured etc..the way you made it sound is that o who cares their dogs they cant think or have any feeling at all..no thats not it..now i dont think ppl should be hatin on vick any more though..he did his time, its OVER get OVER it..IMO the Vikings are a fag team,i never play against them online because they have so much talent anyone could play with them..they are like the Florida Gators of Madden..
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

The Vikings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vikings   The Vikings Empty2010-01-06, 19:15

first off, th3 ac3r thats pathetic that u wont play against a certain team cuz u dont want ur precious recond tainted...and i disagree with ur dog post....like i said in previous comments in this thread,what vick did was wrong and bad...cruel...not so much...everyone stop pretending that u think animals r as high as people....cuz if u rly did think that...hunting and fishing wouldnt exist...also shaving animals for our coats...im as guilty as anyone but the bottomline is humans are above everything else because we can act in the most civilised and still come out on top....we r will and will always be supreme....and its pretty easy to beat the vikings...AP fumbles a crapload, favre can be unaccurate, and their secondary sucks....idk what ur lvl is but u must not be very good if ur at the point of not playing them lmao
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

The Vikings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vikings   The Vikings Empty2010-01-06, 19:21

jets4lif3 wrote:
first off, th3 ac3r thats pathetic that u wont play against a certain team cuz u dont want ur precious recond tainted...and i disagree with ur dog post....like i said in previous comments in this thread,what vick did was wrong and bad...cruel...not so much...everyone stop pretending that u think animals r as high as people....cuz if u rly did think that...hunting and fishing wouldnt exist...also shaving animals for our coats...im as guilty as anyone but the bottomline is humans are above everything else because we can act in the most civilised and still come out on top....we r will and will always be supreme....and its pretty easy to beat the vikings...AP fumbles a crapload, favre can be unaccurate, and their secondary sucks....idk what ur lvl is but u must not be very good if ur at the point of not playing them lmao

yea i second this, i welcome the viking. they aren't hard to play at all.slow front 7 and 2 slow cb's
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

The Vikings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vikings   The Vikings Empty2010-01-06, 19:50

jets4lif3 wrote:

haha ok lets play and lets see if your on my lvl..you better be able to bakk you ish up if you gonna talk like that..and i choose not to play them because my 2 year old cousin could get on and hand it to ap 30 times a game..everyone sais he fumbles so much,not accounting for the 10 broken tackles on every play..their D line is nuts,all their recievers are fast,they are just a stacked team IMO..people who play with them have good records because of them,and thats why i dont play them..so back it up jets or are you gonna go off and play with the vikings??get ready you gonna be cryin like the king Sad
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

The Vikings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vikings   The Vikings Empty2010-01-06, 20:04

lol ok ac3r u wont touch my compression scheme...or my dollar scheme...their d line is great so max protect...their secondary sucks...altho i will admit covering their recievers with a good brett user is a challenge...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Vikings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vikings   The Vikings Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vikings
Page 1 of 1