Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

COWBOYS VS VIKINGS

Go down 
+13
jets4lif3
CapnCrunch
Mickey
CJDAWGG14
Fudgy
L3G3ND K1LL3R
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16
s0liddy
Dboyz214
THiZzLeWiZzLe
Sun
24Marion24
super_mario90
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS VIKINGS   COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 2 Empty2010-01-19, 12:22

Texans will be 5-11 next year, they don't have any deep threats, just 1 WR they throw to, thats why he has so much yards.
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS VIKINGS   COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 2 Empty2010-01-19, 12:25

i agree soliddy...very pathetic how after a 9-7 season texans fans think they r good lmfao...they on the rise ill give em that...but they aint gonna be a contender until they get more on d besides mario w and cushing
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS VIKINGS   COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 2 Empty2010-01-19, 13:34

I said it before and I'll say it again
We are gonna find out a lot about the Texans
When they play against the mighty
Beasts of the East next year
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS VIKINGS   COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 2 Empty2010-01-19, 14:39

jets4lif3 wrote:
i agree soliddy...very pathetic how after a 9-7 season texans fans think they r good lmfao...they on the rise ill give em that...but they aint gonna be a contender until they get more on d besides mario w and cushing

Says the dude that bashes people when they get 1000 posts Rolling Eyes

You obviously know nothing about the texans at all.

Ryans DROTY
Cushing DROTY
Williams DROTY
Dunta Robinson
Pollard
Smith

and soo many more. Only reason you guys are in the playoffs is cause u have the #1 Rushing team in the league. Witch is pretty easy having 3 decent runningbacks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.houstontexans.com
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS VIKINGS   COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 2 Empty2010-01-19, 15:01

COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 2 99593 ok legend...only reason ur even remotely decent is cuz of schaub and dre...whats ur point?ur sitting at home while we have 2 more gms to win the sb...

and what does bashing ppl over posts have to do with knowing the game?????ur so dumb its amazing
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS VIKINGS   COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 2 Empty2010-01-19, 16:13

jets4lif3 wrote:
COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 2 99593 ok legend...only reason ur even remotely decent is cuz of schaub and dre...whats ur point?ur sitting at home while we have 2 more gms to win the sb...

and what does bashing ppl over posts have to do with knowing the game?????ur so dumb its amazing

Hes just too retarded man, no point in even bothering to answer back to these homers anymore
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS VIKINGS   COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 2 Empty2010-01-19, 16:21

agreed soliddy...texan fans r a fuckin joke....
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS VIKINGS   COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 2 Empty2010-01-19, 16:36

s0liddy wrote:
Texans will be 5-11 next year, they don't have any deep threats, just 1 WR they throw to, thats why he has so much yards.

ever heard of Owen Daniels and they do have other wr's to throw to im not even gonna put their names out and they actually have 3 deep threats. when you think about the texans O you think about the saints O texans have just as many weapons or more.

i think your a little kid because of the retarded comments you make "they don't have any deep threats, just 1 WR they throw to, thats why he has so much yards"

REALLY! how old are you? the retarded comments you make sounds like something a kid would say.
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS VIKINGS   COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 2 Empty2010-01-19, 16:54

mario u act like talk on here matters...lol its all nothing more than opinion...well except that texans r a joke...and every texan fan should stfu..dude...shut up ur not right...boyz will murder u next yr...
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS VIKINGS   COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 2 Empty2010-01-19, 19:11

jets4lif3 wrote:
mario u act like talk on here matters...lol its all nothing more than opinion...well except that texans r a joke...and every texan fan should stfu..dude...shut up ur not right...boyz will murder u next yr...

Agreed.

Texans are a joke, they have 1 good WR and a average QB who only throws to that WR to make him look good. They'll probably be 2-14 next year.
Back to top Go down
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS VIKINGS   COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 2 Empty2010-01-19, 19:20

s0liddy wrote:
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16 wrote:
lol at all cowboys fans theyre all the same and always will b acting like theyre the s*** until they lose in the playoffs, like always, then the excuses come out "u didnt make the playoffs" or watever u wanna say the cowboys got spanked suck it up youre the only fans tht cant take a loss its truely sad

HOW ABOUT DEM BROWNS! Oh wait
if i didnt state this in the post u quoted me on, correct me but i believe i said cowboys fans always say "u didnt make the playoffs" u idiot. also correct me if im wrong, but rnt the cowboys out of the playoffs? thank u
Back to top Go down
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS VIKINGS   COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 2 Empty2010-01-19, 19:30

this thread is sort of a joke, not going to lie. cowboys fans saying the texans dont hav a deep threat, r u drunk? the texans rnt going to go 5-11 or 7-9 they'll hav a solid year, maybe 9-7, 10-6, the browns will probably go 2-14 lol not too concerned there and the cowboys will probably go 12-4 and lose in the 2nd round of the playoffs. everyone happy?
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS VIKINGS   COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 2 Empty2010-01-19, 20:18

TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16 wrote:
this thread is sort of a joke, not going to lie. cowboys fans saying the texans dont hav a deep threat, r u drunk? the texans rnt going to go 5-11 or 7-9 they'll hav a solid year, maybe 9-7, 10-6, the browns will probably go 2-14 lol not too concerned there and the cowboys will probably go 16-0 and have all the starting Pro Bowl roster in their conference and win the SB 60-0. everyone happy?

Fixed so they can be happy.
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS VIKINGS   COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 2 Empty2010-01-19, 21:07

ok brown fan on here texan fans can say a lil cuz for them it was a good season...u went 5-11...u guys suck...lmfao
Back to top Go down
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS VIKINGS   COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 2 Empty2010-01-20, 00:24

how im completely objective here everyone else has bias u dont know wat ur talkin about btw jets for the superbowl
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS VIKINGS   COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 2 Empty2010-01-20, 05:30

nobody answered my question.

if tony romo had time in the pocket would he throw a BOMB to miles austin. (against the viks)

my answer is no because miles austin ain't a deep threat HAHA.
Back to top Go down
Dboyz214
New MS Member
New MS Member
Dboyz214

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS VIKINGS   COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 2 Empty2010-01-20, 11:00

Miles Austin, Tony Romo, Andre Johnson, Cribbs all em chillin at the cribb maybe playin golf lol Ya over here pullin each other hair bout who is a deep threat and whos not who gives a fk! cowboys, browns,texans all em r eliminated.. Ya can keep going back and forth all yr bout this, if romo had time in the pocket? HE DIDNT, and maybe Miles aint a deep threat. DreJ can be a deep threat all day but when i turn on sportscenter i dnt hear NOTHING bout the texans and the deep threat.

chair
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS VIKINGS   COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 2 Empty2010-01-20, 11:07

Nobody answered your question, cuz it was a stupid question.

If this
If that
If the other

No point to it.
Back to top Go down
GO4NZONE
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS VIKINGS   COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 2 Empty2010-01-20, 11:23

Only thing that matters...GO VIKES! haha...
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS VIKINGS   COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 2 Empty2010-01-20, 12:00

all that matters is that if u aint rooting for the jets colts vikes or saints ur gone...u can have the best in the game it dont matter..... COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 2 478291 COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 2 Lol if u aint rooting for them, focus on the draft and free agents...mario ur retarded miles austin is def a deep threat...stupid texan fan...
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS VIKINGS   COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 2 Empty2010-01-20, 12:36

GO4NZONE wrote:

Will be going for the Vikes!

To the Browns and Texans fans: Your teams are garbage, actually win a division for once, or make the playoffs some time. Until then, you got nothing on the Cowboys.
Back to top Go down
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS VIKINGS   COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 2 Empty2010-01-20, 13:31

Ok, everyone here knows I am a huge Eagles fan. This is what I got to say.. The Vikiings did to Dallas exactly what Dallas did to the Eagles. They dominated them. They were out played, out coached, and obviously over matched. Thats all I am going to say about the game. Now what I want to say about some of the fans on here and I am not saying this about all the Cowboys fans, but most of the ones on here are fuckin' ignorant fucks. Now I know you are going to say "Oh good job you got beat by Dallas 3 times this year" yes I know. Blow me ok... you were a better team this year. Though for you to talk s*** on Texans and Browns fans... really? They know thier teams suck.. (Well umm Mario doesn't realize it but we all know we all hate him I am not defending him at all) I am just saying. Let them talk s*** on the 'Boys who cares everyone knows they are better just laugh it off who cares. Most of the Cowboy fans on here have done so.. the mature ones anyway. All the others ones obviously said something and thats why I am saying this post. Oh and to the Jets fan, I'm pulling for the Jets but.. dude.. for you to come on here and talk s***... your team backed into the playoffs. Be happy you made it this far because chances are and odds are the Colts are going to roll you up and smoke you. Thats all.. Go Jets.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS VIKINGS   COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 2 Empty2010-01-20, 14:01

lmfao...ibleedgreen when i read they all know their tema ssuck i was thinking mario doesnt lmfao...
Back to top Go down
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS VIKINGS   COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 2 Empty2010-01-20, 20:49

s0liddy wrote:
GO4NZONE wrote:

Will be going for the Vikes!

To the Browns and Texans fans: Your teams are garbage, actually win a division for once, or make the playoffs some time. Until then, you got nothing on the Cowboys.
do u think ur a hardass or something? im simply displaying that im a fan of the cleveland browns and ik they r garbage but it's something about cowboy fans tht they think theyre better and r superbowl champions every year and they always choke and tony romo is always leading the charge miles austin aint no deep threat he catches two yard passes and romo gettin hit 16 times ur line is garbage. also, givin up 34 points good defense cowboys. u deserved to win the superbowl. **** THE COWBOYS
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS VIKINGS   COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 2 Empty2010-01-20, 21:17

"you can't say anything about this because your favorite team didn't make the playoffs"

The stupidest and emptiest argument I've ever seen in a debate. Who cares about what team people root for, it doesn't mean they can't talk about the games going on. I myself root for the Panthers, does that mean I should have no interest in the NFL until the draft? No.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS VIKINGS   COWBOYS VS VIKINGS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

COWBOYS VS VIKINGS
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next