Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Need Help with SD offense..

Go down 
+10
D_Cash
xcharger21x
I OWn You
Th3 Ac3r
CookieMonsta
bp_brien
instantclassic91
frvwfr2
Vaughnilla619
legacy34
14 posters
AuthorMessage
legacy34
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Need Help with SD offense.. Empty
PostSubject: Need Help with SD offense..   Need Help with SD offense.. Empty2010-01-15, 04:28

Ok i have my d down packed some what.. But i'm struggling to score points. I know about the west coast pb already but trying something diff. I love the Split and Shotgun Split formations so does anyone have any good ideas of some pb's that will be beneficial. I really appreciate it..
Back to top Go down
Vaughnilla619
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Vaughnilla619

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2010-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with SD offense..   Need Help with SD offense.. Empty2010-01-15, 06:42

Indy PB... Nuff said.

Here's a hint. Rape the stretch runs bcuz it'll set up some nice play actions.
Back to top Go down
frvwfr2
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with SD offense..   Need Help with SD offense.. Empty2010-01-15, 16:27

I like Cincy's playbook... Just try it out, idk, nothing specific but it worked for me.
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with SD offense..   Need Help with SD offense.. Empty2010-01-15, 22:35

jets playbook kinda nice..nothing crazy bout it but very solid with good runs and compressed sets 4 passing
Back to top Go down
legacy34
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with SD offense..   Need Help with SD offense.. Empty2010-01-15, 23:02

I tried ATL playbook. Didn't get a chance to try it out like i want, but i found a lot of good plays in there.. I'll get the chance to work on it.
Back to top Go down
bp_brien
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with SD offense..   Need Help with SD offense.. Empty2010-01-17, 12:56

try the NO playbook
is great, especially in the shotgun with sproles taking passes out of the backfield
Back to top Go down
CookieMonsta
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
CookieMonsta

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with SD offense..   Need Help with SD offense.. Empty2010-01-17, 15:24

Seattle, West Coast, Pass Balanced, Atlanta - Great running
New Orleans, New England - Great Passing
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with SD offense..   Need Help with SD offense.. Empty2010-01-17, 15:26

i dont wanna sound mean,but if your struggling to score points with the chargers,wow
Back to top Go down
I OWn You
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with SD offense..   Need Help with SD offense.. Empty2010-01-17, 15:31

west coast PB
Back to top Go down
xcharger21x
New MS Member
New MS Member

Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with SD offense..   Need Help with SD offense.. Empty2010-01-24, 17:24

Sea. PB i go to far twins set,,,you can run everything out of that set and control teh clock as long as you can play good def. you'll win jsut about every time...i woulda beat a lvl 21 (but he blocked my winning fg) and i ran one play out of that formation the entire game and scored 29 pts...great pb for the bolts!
Back to top Go down
CookieMonsta
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
CookieMonsta

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with SD offense..   Need Help with SD offense.. Empty2010-01-24, 17:40

Musta been a sucky lvl 21 if he couldn't stop the toss... assuming that's the Far Tight play that you ran the entire game
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with SD offense..   Need Help with SD offense.. Empty2010-01-24, 18:00

With the Chargers you should run the ball and set up the play action. When playing the Chargers everyone looks for the pass, throw in some draws and screens and you'll be good.
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
cody2009
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with SD offense..   Need Help with SD offense.. Empty2010-01-25, 12:31

pass balance, and with the chargers u can really do anything, because they have a good wr and te.. and good quaterback. try wr screens to sproles . and i throw it to gates and jackson alot...i usually have them on the same side so i can throw to either of them
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with SD offense..   Need Help with SD offense.. Empty2010-01-25, 13:46

maybe you try IND's playbook if you think about it they got a good WR/TE combo like SD does and there playbook seems to be setup so that its easy to get them the ball. lol
Back to top Go down
mr_migz
New MS Member
New MS Member
mr_migz

Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with SD offense..   Need Help with SD offense.. Empty2010-01-25, 21:15

what does your Depth Chart look like?
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with SD offense..   Need Help with SD offense.. Empty2010-01-25, 23:30

NE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with SD offense..   Need Help with SD offense.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Need Help with SD offense..
Page 1 of 1