Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

need help with some offense!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
packers10
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-10-11

need help with some offense!! Empty
PostSubject: need help with some offense!!   need help with some offense!! Empty2009-10-11, 22:49

i need an all new offense. the one im running is good but once i go up against some harder competiton they soon learn how to stop it and then im done. if you could please give me some feedback on some new offensive playbooks and some teams that are good with it and maybe some money plays.

i ran NE with pretty much any team
Back to top Go down
Code//Blue
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Code//Blue

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: need help with some offense!!   need help with some offense!! Empty2009-10-12, 01:53

Try the West Coast book. Build a scheme out of Shotgun Snug Flips, focusing on the Bench Swap play and motioning the HB out, keeping his route. If you motion him to the right and snap it as he's setting he'll shoot to the outside, and if you motion him to the left and snap it after he's set then your opponent will bring someone to the outside to guard him and he'll run a quick route inside that's usually open. Mix in the Mesh plays (particularly the HB to the flats) and one of the PA Eagle plays, eliminating the play-action and focusing on waiting for the delayed routes to start.

Then try the Gun Bunch Wk formation, using plays like Mesh and PA Slot Post without the PA to get the ball to the TE quick, and having the B receiver on a fade or corner route and the A receiver on a slant in or the stock route in PA Slot Post. The Verticals play is nice after hot routing your TE to an inside route such as a slant or drag and then motioning your B receiver out and hiking the ball while he's in motion. Look for the B receiver to get behind the corner after about 10 yards, or just throw it quick to him after the snap.

Then run the ball out of Far Tight Twins, mixing the Quick Toss with the FB Dive and occasionally the counter or stretch. Throw in a pass to the flats if they start bringing to many blitzers.

Hope I helped. be sure to add in your own stuff though, this is just a guideline to hopefully get you started.
Back to top Go down
SLCdragons102
New MS Member
New MS Member
SLCdragons102

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: need help with some offense!!   need help with some offense!! Empty2009-10-12, 09:50

I got some pretty good stuff outta the new Houston Playbook I've been using send me a message if you want any
Back to top Go down
taurasd
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: need help with some offense!!   need help with some offense!! Empty2009-10-12, 17:39

Try playin with da Saints. They have an amazin offense. Their defense is also really good if you make some subs and play with the NYJ Defensive playbook
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need help with some offense!!   need help with some offense!! Empty

Back to top Go down

need help with some offense!!
Page 1 of 1