Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

offense

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*34DoubleTrouble28*
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-03-30

offense Empty
PostSubject: offense   offense Empty2009-11-28, 18:06

My offense is straight garbage. Cant Run with the best RB tandem in the league, cant

throw to one of the best Wrs in the league. I cant settle on a playbook. For the past

two weeks ive been alternating with west coast, sea, run heavy, and Carolina. Ive

looked through all the threads, been in practice mode for hours. lol i know i sound like a

whiny litle girl but right now thats how im playing madden.the worst part is im hosting

a tournament next weekend and i cant put up over 21 pts a game. What im asking

for is ANY type of advice. Thanks
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

offense Empty
PostSubject: Re: offense   offense Empty2009-11-28, 18:54

Lab the Carolina mini-book Mod posted if you are having trouble with your offense. Full house is still a very good running formation this year if you can read blocks and pick the holes to run through. Plus you have two pass formations to keep your offense simple, yet effective.
Back to top Go down

offense
Page 1 of 1