Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Nano & Coverage is not legit D

Go down 
+5
FunkayMonkay
lewzilla
B-__-R-__-B
janfuso
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Nano & Coverage is not legit D Empty
PostSubject: Nano & Coverage is not legit D   Nano & Coverage is not legit D Empty2010-01-14, 23:58

Okay so I was just wondering if anyone plays defensive were there not nanoing one play and then sending everyone back in Coverage D the next... Because if i'm not getting burnt in the flats when i have a nano set up i'm getting picked apart giving him all day to throw the ball... I'm not looking for plays that stop everything because I'm pretty sure those not exist... but something with some nice pressure on the qb and decent coverage... like a base D.
Back to top Go down
janfuso
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Nano & Coverage is not legit D   Nano & Coverage is not legit D Empty2010-01-15, 00:30

Honestly i play s*** load of cover four. Before the offense can drive the whole field they will fumble or make a mistake. leave the short stuff open and come up and make a big hit, maybe stop them on 3rd or 4th and short. thats what i do if nothing is stopping them.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Nano & Coverage is not legit D   Nano & Coverage is not legit D Empty2010-01-15, 04:46

ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE wrote:
Okay so I was just wondering if anyone plays defensive were there not nanoing one play and then sending everyone back in f@g D the next... Because if i'm not getting burnt in the flats when i have a nano set up i'm getting picked apart giving him all day to throw the ball... I'm not looking for plays that stop everything because I'm pretty sure those not exist... but something with some nice pressure on the qb and decent coverage... like a base D.

i nano when the time is right or when i need a big stop, and i rarely use F@g D's i find that real good players find holes eventually so i sit in coverage for the most part bringin 4 to 5 guys but still gettin good pressure with mario williams ( when i ball with the texans) and trent cole ( when i ball with the eagles) i like to get a feel for my opponents tendancies before i start screamin heat at him. i wouldnt give up on nano's but i also wouldnt base your D around nano's either, set your nano up let him see that its gonna get to him if he sits in the pocket, then come out in a coverage play but set it up same as you would your nano. lol hope this helps man.
Back to top Go down
lewzilla
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Nano & Coverage is not legit D   Nano & Coverage is not legit D Empty2010-01-15, 09:56

i played against a guy with the ravens, not sure what he was doing, but he had pressure on my QB daily and it seemed all my guys were covered, so must be something in their playbook.
Back to top Go down
FunkayMonkay
New MS Member
New MS Member
FunkayMonkay

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Nano & Coverage is not legit D   Nano & Coverage is not legit D Empty2010-01-15, 18:01

You have to run normal plays too. Usually a good mix of running situation nano's, mid yardage basic defense (delayed press coverage nickel cover 2 is the bomb if you user a fast DE), and passing down F@G D will get the job done. Make sure you give different looks and blitz from different parts of the field when you do the normal plays also. You can get great pressure without using nano's just by bringing a CB or Safety on blitz a couple times a game.
Back to top Go down
pudmoker5000
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Nano & Coverage is not legit D   Nano & Coverage is not legit D Empty2010-02-12, 20:13

Ive played some guys that nano 3 out of 4 times and there just unstoppable with em.....I guess if youve got a crazy archive of nanos in your head you might be pretty well off. As far as fag D's go.......there pretty easy to get by cause you'll notice no pressure so why not run with your QB up the middle
Back to top Go down
THiZzLeWiZzLe
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
THiZzLeWiZzLe

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Nano & Coverage is not legit D   Nano & Coverage is not legit D Empty2010-02-12, 20:17

i play alotta cover 3 an user FS or 155 nanos off edge/up middle an switch em up
and some 4-4
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Nano & Coverage is not legit D   Nano & Coverage is not legit D Empty2010-02-12, 20:20

Cover 2 is a nice base D, just because you can make adjustments and turn it into another kind of D.. Check it out in the 46 normal.. And if you want to win in big time tournaments, you better get some nanos

Last edited by Th3 Ac3r on 2010-02-12, 20:21; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to put what formation)
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Nano & Coverage is not legit D   Nano & Coverage is not legit D Empty2010-02-13, 03:27

i dont think ive ever played someone who just did nanos and fag d all game there always seems to be a healthy mix of those and normal plays. if i do see someone do anything theyll try one or the other all game and those people are usually BAAAAd.

with fag d ill only use it on something like 4th or 3rd and long even then i might just go cover 4 and send 3 guys in anyway so he doesnt get to comfortable. ya really i dont do fag d lol. now that i think of it i either do a cover 4 or if its the last play of the half ill do a prevent outa quarter. i either send a normal blitz nano or do basic coverage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nano & Coverage is not legit D   Nano & Coverage is not legit D Empty

Back to top Go down

Nano & Coverage is not legit D
Page 1 of 1