Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Need help with trying to beat man press coverage and the nano blitz driving me crazy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shady1680
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Need help with trying to beat man press coverage and the nano blitz driving me crazy Empty
PostSubject: Need help with trying to beat man press coverage and the nano blitz driving me crazy   Need help with trying to beat man press coverage and the nano blitz driving me crazy Empty2010-02-03, 14:46

So lateley I have ran in to peopole who press coverage and nano blitz I use the chargers and what happens is iam in shot gun most time I have kept a te to block and rb but the wr don't get off the line fast enough for the rb and line to hold up to what plays beat this stupid man press and I can't throw to the flats because ussally they bring there saftirs down low for coverage and what route does beat this coverage I was thinking about going 5 wide and throwing screen and hot routing my lft wr to slants I use run and gun pb any help would appereated thanks
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

Need help with trying to beat man press coverage and the nano blitz driving me crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help with trying to beat man press coverage and the nano blitz driving me crazy   Need help with trying to beat man press coverage and the nano blitz driving me crazy Empty2010-02-03, 15:35

Put WR in motion, hike while WR is in motion, or run a play with a green route where the receiver automatically gets put in motion before the ball is hiked. you can create schemes using this as well to fake your opponent, while mixing in runs and passes. Always highlight the WR as well even when it is a automated green route so that your opponent thinks you are manually doing this. Easy way to create a scheme
Back to top Go down
shady1680
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Need help with trying to beat man press coverage and the nano blitz driving me crazy   Need help with trying to beat man press coverage and the nano blitz driving me crazy Empty2010-02-03, 15:48

s0liddy wrote:
Put WR in motion, hike while WR is in motion, or run a play with a green route where the receiver automatically gets put in motion before the ball is hiked. you can create schemes using this as well to fake your opponent, while mixing in runs and passes. Always highlight the WR as well even when it is a automated green route so that your opponent thinks you are manually doing this. Easy way to create a scheme

i tried this with jackson from chargers and he has a 98 against the press coverage the play i was running was out of rng pb and in shotgun doubles call fl drag the auto motion is a drag route so i figured that this would work but the auto motion moves so slow it gives him time to set up nano and if i hhave my rb block and te block he would just be his saftey and watch for the drag route he was using this d play from 1-1-5 over storm bave he would globally blitrz his lb's and then bring safties low to cover rb flat routes etc... and drag routes thank u for the reply though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help with trying to beat man press coverage and the nano blitz driving me crazy   Need help with trying to beat man press coverage and the nano blitz driving me crazy Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help with trying to beat man press coverage and the nano blitz driving me crazy
Page 1 of 1