Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

pressure on the QB

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fmf408
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-01-06

pressure on the QB Empty
PostSubject: pressure on the QB   pressure on the QB Empty2010-01-13, 13:54

So I'm playing with the cowboys in franchise and I'm running the jets defensive playbook which is mainly 3-4 and 46 . For whatever reason I can't get pressure on the QB. I use the right analog stick when controlling a D-linemen or LB and everytime I use it to beat a block my guy falls face first into the ground....need help....what do I do to get pressure on the QB?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

pressure on the QB Empty
PostSubject: Re: pressure on the QB   pressure on the QB Empty2010-01-13, 13:57

fmf408 wrote:
So I'm playing with the cowboys in franchise and I'm running the jets defensive playbook which is mainly 3-4 and 46 . For whatever reason I can't get pressure on the QB. I use the right analog stick when controlling a D-linemen or LB and everytime I use it to beat a block my guy falls face first into the ground....need help....what do I do to get pressure on the QB?!?!?!

what skill setting are you playing on? all-madden is unreal sometimes. lol
Back to top Go down
fmf408
New MS Member
New MS Member

pressure on the QB Empty
PostSubject: Re: pressure on the QB   pressure on the QB Empty2010-01-13, 14:01

I'm playing on all madden, and yeh I know what you mean...sometimes the qaurterback still gets off a perfect pass with mad pressure. Ill have my hands on him thinkin I got the sack and next thing you know he's completing a perfect 20 yard pass
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

pressure on the QB Empty
PostSubject: Re: pressure on the QB   pressure on the QB Empty2010-01-13, 14:03

fmf408 wrote:
I'm playing on all madden, and yeh I know what you mean...sometimes the qaurterback still gets off a perfect pass with mad pressure. Ill have my hands on him thinkin I got the sack and next thing you know he's completing a perfect 20 yard pass

or like you'll go in for a sack and instead of a sack the QB gets rushed and he gets rid of the ball you get the sack animation but not the actuall sack cuz he got rid of it at the last second. i played a season with the texans and Philly and brian cushing had 24 sacks and jeremiah trotter had 16 by the end of the season.
Back to top Go down
fmf408
New MS Member
New MS Member

pressure on the QB Empty
PostSubject: Re: pressure on the QB   pressure on the QB Empty2010-01-13, 14:22

Damn!! Well u would think with demarcus ware I'd get sumtin like that, how'd you manage to get so many? Anything you could help me with? Cuz I finished my seasonand only had 10 total team sacks
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

pressure on the QB Empty
PostSubject: Re: pressure on the QB   pressure on the QB Empty2010-01-13, 14:26

fmf408 wrote:
Damn!! Well u would think with demarcus ware I'd get sumtin like that, how'd you manage to get so many? Anything you could help me with? Cuz I finished my seasonand only had 10 total team sacks

i really dont know alot of them were the computer or me just commin of the edge. lol ya and especially with anthony specer you should be rackin the up man. lol
Back to top Go down
fmf408
New MS Member
New MS Member

pressure on the QB Empty
PostSubject: Re: pressure on the QB   pressure on the QB Empty2010-01-13, 14:43

They got spencer at 73 speed on the game...he's way faster then that...at least 79 or 80
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

pressure on the QB Empty
PostSubject: Re: pressure on the QB   pressure on the QB Empty2010-01-13, 19:34

fmf408 wrote:
They got spencer at 73 speed on the game...he's way faster then that...at least 79 or 80

lol update ur roster. he's like 78 or 79 now and a 83ish ovr
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

pressure on the QB Empty
PostSubject: Re: pressure on the QB   pressure on the QB Empty2010-01-13, 19:34

learn some nanossssss dancer
Back to top Go down
FunkayMonkay
New MS Member
New MS Member
FunkayMonkay

Number of posts : 22

pressure on the QB Empty
PostSubject: Re: pressure on the QB   pressure on the QB Empty2010-01-14, 16:17

Dive tackle when your close to the QB. It takes a few times to learn if your close enough or if you will just end up on the ground at his feet. But if you dive at the perfect time it will automatically go into the tripping tackle/spear animation and you will get the sack unrealistically fast. Online i have gotten 8+ sacks with Robert Mathis in one game because his swim move gets him around the tackle so fast and the dive tackle makes up for the fact that freeney runs faster. Any DE that doesnt completely suck should be able to get a couple each game (online). Its kind of like when the computer INTs your pass on all-madden and they warp over to the ball super fast, the tackler just kind of warps to the QB for the Sack if you hit it at the perfect moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pressure on the QB Empty
PostSubject: Re: pressure on the QB   pressure on the QB Empty

Back to top Go down

pressure on the QB
Page 1 of 1