Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

wow really starting to hate my madden/xbox

Go down 
+2
nawfside512
cody2009
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cody2009
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2009-12-25

wow really starting to hate my madden/xbox Empty
PostSubject: wow really starting to hate my madden/xbox   wow really starting to hate my madden/xbox Empty2010-01-12, 23:26

ok i have lost 4 games in a row.. against a lvl 17, 22, 14 and a 29... i was winning by multiple touchdowns the worst was 31 -6..there was no way i was gonna lose those games. but my xbox has frozen in all of them ... my record is 48 -44 but over 80 percent of those loses have come from my xbox or madden freezing.. i should atleast be like 80- 12 i remeber about only 12 games i actually lost... i dont glitch, cheese or anything... i play all higher ranks with winning records.. i really dont know what to do... put urself in my shoes.. this sucks
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: wow really starting to hate my madden/xbox   wow really starting to hate my madden/xbox Empty2010-01-12, 23:29

Get a PS3, from BestBuy and get the replacement plan... Get it replaced no ?'s asked
Back to top Go down
cody2009
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: wow really starting to hate my madden/xbox   wow really starting to hate my madden/xbox Empty2010-01-12, 23:33

i have a ps3 but i prefer xbox360 its alot better... iono if mine is retarted or my madden disc... i bought this xbox from game stop after my other one got stolen. but my other games work fine... but the madden disc works fine on my friends console fine... not sure what it is... i think im just cursed
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: wow really starting to hate my madden/xbox   wow really starting to hate my madden/xbox Empty2010-01-13, 00:13

I had that happen b4, one of my discs had nothing but problems and the others were ok. Eventually it turned out to be the laser in the xbox. But I am very hard on them. I think my last xbox had 200000 miles on it. Really. It got banged around a lot. I bought a new xbox360, problem solved.

Anybody wanna buy a high mileage xbox with a sometimes good laser?
Back to top Go down
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: wow really starting to hate my madden/xbox   wow really starting to hate my madden/xbox Empty2010-01-14, 14:58

CapnCrunch wrote:
I had that happen b4, one of my discs had nothing but problems and the others were ok. Eventually it turned out to be the laser in the xbox. But I am very hard on them. I think my last xbox had 200000 miles on it. Really. It got banged around a lot. I bought a new xbox360, problem solved.

Anybody wanna buy a high mileage xbox with a sometimes good laser?
mine did this also with madden when my laser got weak go on ebay figure out what disc drive u have and get on this web site.....llamma.com.and it will give u step by step how to do it and it wwill only cost 10 or 15 dallors at the most.
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: wow really starting to hate my madden/xbox   wow really starting to hate my madden/xbox Empty2010-01-14, 15:09

install the game to ur 360 harddrive. this will solve all ur problems and makes the xbox much quieter
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: wow really starting to hate my madden/xbox   wow really starting to hate my madden/xbox Empty2010-01-14, 16:07

yes, there should be a post stickied on these forums reminding people to install their games, madden or whatever game to their HD. Games will load quicker and play quieter. I also notice online the loading, if the guy I am facing has it on his HD or not because it will load quick with his Xbox or it wont =/
Back to top Go down
cody2009
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: wow really starting to hate my madden/xbox   wow really starting to hate my madden/xbox Empty2010-01-14, 16:51

ok i tried downloading it to my harddrive.. this just makes the problem worse.. i guess it downloads wrong or something.. but the graphics get messed up.. players look like they have a trees growing out of them.. and then there are black spots on the feild were u cant see. and that sucked when i played ranked games and it happen.. only able to use the right side of the feild.. or not being able to see inside the 20..i just hoped for the best every game that it wouldnt happen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wow really starting to hate my madden/xbox   wow really starting to hate my madden/xbox Empty

Back to top Go down

wow really starting to hate my madden/xbox
Page 1 of 1