Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch"

Go down 
+11
SwEeTnEsS
kc killa jr
dirty-mullet
Maddenite700
Ill-AdelPHia
madden2k5
HesterKRGod
Fudopi is That Dude
MartyBoy
xXBlackiceXx
SuprmnxXx
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch"   Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch" - Page 2 Empty2008-08-25, 14:57

hahahaha yo super that happened ta me like 2x dawg....ppl quite and i finish against the computer and mine happens like 2 or 3 plays in...so now i have 5 losses and 2 legit losses jus caus of the freeze wen ppl quite.
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch"   Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch" - Page 2 Empty2008-08-25, 19:34

bigbud! whats up bro? Does this happen for you in the play call screen.

Last edited by SuprmnxXx on 2008-08-25, 22:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
kc killa jr
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
kc killa jr

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch"   Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch" - Page 2 Empty2008-08-25, 20:14

is this strictly a ps3 thing super?
Back to top Go down
Shadelon
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Shadelon

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch"   Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch" - Page 2 Empty2008-08-25, 21:23

I think it's on 360 too.
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch"   Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch" - Page 2 Empty2008-08-25, 22:51

kc killa jr wrote:
is this strictly a ps3 thing super?

From what I'm hearing, It's on both systems... "RUMOR IS" EA! has done this intentionally for the madden series... meaning loading it up with glitch's. Shocked why! would they do this... maybe to generate and give the game even more "BUZZ" and so players would have to "PAY"... "more EA profit" for the glitches that they leak them self and implemented into the game. This may continue until PPL stop paying for glitches and counters or madden sales slow down... I don't see nether happing anytime soon since EA has the NFL rights locked up until 2012... PPL are wondering why NCAA 09 runs so smooth and glitch free online while the main stable of the franchise is like online "glitch bowl". Maybe! EA should change the name to Glitch 09... second thought! old big John Madden wouldn't go for that.

Last edited by SuprmnxXx on 2008-08-26, 00:59; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kc killa jr
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
kc killa jr

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch"   Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch" - Page 2 Empty2008-08-25, 23:08

lmao super
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch"   Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch" - Page 2 Empty2008-08-28, 16:42

SuprmnxXx wrote:
bigbud! whats up bro? Does this happen for you in the play call screen.

yeah it happens right before the play call screen that 3 to 5 secs the game wastes ta get to the play call screen...thats where its at wen the players are gettin up and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Micheal
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch"   Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch" - Page 2 Empty2008-08-29, 20:14

Yo! How you D/C on the PS3? I'm new to the PS3, so I dont know if ppl are glitchen me online yet. I have seen the WR toss, lol. Check me out anytime, send a friend request,
T-Madden
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch"   Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch" - Page 2 Empty2008-08-31, 18:14

so it happened AGAIN....dude quite i put finish game and den i couldnt even get out of the first play and then my signal dropped...is this a glitch or jus bad fortune because now i am 30-7 with only 3 legit losses...totally pissed
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch"   Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch" - Page 2 Empty2008-09-01, 03:40

Yeah! I know what you mean bro... I have a 30-8 record with only 3 legit loses. I think this is a glitch but you might want to ask your opponent B4 you play what in-game camera he is using. I think this might help to promote the glitch if the in-game camera's are different.
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch"   Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch" - Page 2 Empty2008-09-01, 07:47

i think this is supposed to be patched up in the next patch. People need to play fair. it's just getting old.

and i dont think ea is doing this intentionally.
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch"   Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch" - Page 2 Empty2008-09-02, 20:46

Yeah! lets hope this is fixed in patch #2. I played three games this week and every time they offer and I decline and they'll play late into the 3rd qrt or early 4th qrt and then quiet... wallah! same s***! A play later and I'm stuck in the play call screen... or they offer and I decline and they just try a FG and from anywhere and the connection drops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch"   Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2