Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here

Go down 
+11
cushy23
manningtomanningham1082
CapnCrunch
MikeVickExperience
dlgunn
so much swag
MiamiXCanes
roryaiks92
GeT6orDieTrYiN-
mlb6434
Ellard
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-04-20

What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here Empty
PostSubject: What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here   What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here Empty2009-10-28, 20:30

NOTICE: If you use a specific book for every team you use, then don't spam this thread. I'm all for suggestions though.

Dictionary
Hybrid = 3-4/4-3 or 46 Mix

Teams that are Sleepers on Defense
Buccanneers
Panthers
RAMS!!!!!!
SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

My choice of PB's that "I" would use for ANY Team
Bears - 46
Bengals - Any 4-3 Book (not 46)
Bills - 46
Broncos - Hybrid
Browns - Hybrid
Buccanneers - 46
Cardinals - Hybrid
Chargers - Any 3-4 book
Chiefs - Any 3-4 book
Colts - 46
Cowboys - Hybrid
Dolphins - Hell when I run them you can use any D-Book with them (Damn Near Perfect in Every Set)
Eagles - Any 4-3 book [Not 46] (Reason behind this is because they have weak LB's)
Falcons - 4-3/46
49ers - Hybrid (Suitable for 46 w/ proper subs)
Giants - Indianapolis/46
Jaguars - 46/Any 4-3 book
Jets - 3-4/Hybrid
Lions - Any 4-3 book
Packers - Hybrid
Panthers - 46
Patriots - New England
Raiders - 3-4/46/HYBRID (One of those teams where everything works this year...)
Rams - Any 3-4 book
Ravens - Baltimore/Hybrid
Redskins - Hybrid
Saints - Any 3-4 book/Hybrid (MY FAVE TEAM 504 "WHO DAT")
Seahawks - 4-3/46 (IF YOU CHOOSE 46, I GURANTEE YOU'LL YOU NEED TO USER YOUR FS!!!)
Steelers - Anything (Once again, one of those teams where anything works...)
Texans - Any 3-4 book
Titans - Hybrid
Vikings - 4-3 (Save the usering of your Safety)

Last edited by RealSpitNoDrool on 2009-10-28, 21:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mlb6434
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
mlb6434

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here   What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here Empty2009-10-28, 20:34

Nice post.....
Back to top Go down
GeT6orDieTrYiN-
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here   What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here Empty2009-10-28, 20:50

wut is your reasoning for the 46 with the vikings? I am hardcore Vikes fan and thats all i use on madden, but i used the 46 pb for a few games, and didnt do so hot.... and i always user my FS anyways.... i normally run 1-5-5 these days out of the NYJ pb...
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

PostSubject: Re: What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here   What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here Empty2009-10-28, 20:57

LOL, I need to change that to 4-3. These are just pb's I would use. This isn't for people who already have a dedicated PB. I have 3 D PB's that I use.
Back to top Go down
roryaiks92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
roryaiks92

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here   What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here Empty2009-10-28, 22:25

solid post man
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here   What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here Empty2009-10-28, 22:31

will somebody please tell me how to set up the colts D with the 46 What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here 83168
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here   What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here Empty2009-10-29, 00:38

spit who that in your sig!!!!!!!!!!! What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here 518168 What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here 180309 What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here 518168
Back to top Go down
dlgunn
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dlgunn

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here   What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here Empty2009-10-29, 17:32

so much swag wrote:
spit who that in your sig!!!!!!!!!!! What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here 518168 What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here 180309 What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here 518168

Her name is Kalia Williams. I wondered same thing, so I looked her up.
Back to top Go down
MikeVickExperience
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here   What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here Empty2009-10-29, 17:45

How did you look her up if you didn't know her name?
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here   What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here Empty2009-10-29, 18:40

Just google: "who's the hot girl in RealSpitNoDrool's signature"
Back to top Go down
manningtomanningham1082
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-29

PostSubject: Re: What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here   What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here Empty2009-10-29, 21:24

i just started playing madden 2010 and i always use the giants no matter what what because they are my favorite team but how do i stop the short passes and the screen passes everyone i play screen passes constantly
Back to top Go down
cushy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
cushy23

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here   What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here Empty2009-10-29, 22:32

nice sig realspitnodrool!
Back to top Go down
dmtnt
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here   What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here Empty2009-10-30, 20:53

pats mean some business on defense with the NYJ with any formation, 1-5-5 etc 3-4 But burgess at DE, and look at the LB's put Chung the SS at one of the LB's too, you got so much speed in the middle its frigging ridiculous, cause speed means so much in this year of madden
Back to top Go down
miked152
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
miked152

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here   What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here Empty2009-11-02, 04:15

Yo spit please explain to me how you would get our saints to work with a 3-4? I mean Im using a high pressure 4-3 usually with them, or is it cuz the defense is actually decently fast with the right adjustments?
Back to top Go down
Arelik
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here   What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here Empty2009-11-02, 14:18

I like the Raven's out of the 46 personally, with the speed package they fly to the ball and can still shut down the run.
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

PostSubject: Re: What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here   What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here Empty2009-11-03, 22:26

miked152 wrote:
Yo spit please explain to me how you would get our saints to work with a 3-4? I mean Im using a high pressure 4-3 usually with them, or is it cuz the defense is actually decently fast with the right adjustments?

I run Multiple D with them.

I shoot gaps in 46 Normal, and typically use all 3-4 Sets & 1-5-5.

I run it just fine, this thread is just "WHAT I WOULD USE" with a specific team. Ive got into the habit of giving each team a shot to see weaknesses and a type of Defense I would run with them. This gives me an idea of what the team is capable of.

I based playbook selections on the Size & Ability of certain sections in the Defense.

if whatever i just said helped lemme know
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

PostSubject: Re: What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here   What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here Empty2009-11-03, 22:28

Arelik wrote:
I like the Raven's out of the 46 personally, with the speed package they fly to the ball and can still shut down the run.

everybody has there own liking.... this thread isnt for people that already run a specific defense... its just my opinion

i fell into the 3-4 from a buddy i lab with frequently, honestly i think the best way of learning to play defense is using the 3-4... you learn gap assignments and learn when to blitz or call a coverage

the 3-4 i think is the hardest defense to master but once you get it down you can play any type of defense on any player because you know how to adjust

EDIT** you cant always make a defensive decision because of ratings (Dont get me wrong there are alot of shitty players that start on defense that shouldnt even be starting..) Joe Mays is a sex BEAST with like a 60+ rating...
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here   What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here Empty2009-11-04, 09:19

what does hybrid mean?
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

PostSubject: Re: What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here   What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here Empty2009-11-04, 10:48

hybrid means a mixed playbook, Titans/Jets/Ravens/Multiple D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here   What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here Empty

Back to top Go down

What PB do you use for "this" team? Quit Asking & Click Here
Page 1 of 1