Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch"

Go down 
+11
SwEeTnEsS
kc killa jr
dirty-mullet
Maddenite700
Ill-AdelPHia
madden2k5
HesterKRGod
Fudopi is That Dude
MartyBoy
xXBlackiceXx
SuprmnxXx
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch" Empty
PostSubject: Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch"   Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch" Empty2008-08-21, 05:23

It seems like every time I play a "higher ranked" opponent and they get down by 7 or 14 points they want a friendly quite and when I refuse "which is getting to be pointless" and they quite and I choose to finish against the cpu it's like in "super" all madden mode or something... I can handle that part and play Conservative maintain my lead but it seem like 70% of the time after they quite and a play or two later... when I'm in the play call screen it freezes and I'm locked out of the game which I still can hear in the back ground and is still playing and the game still response to my buttons when I press them as I'm locked in the play call screen in a frozen state.

I've had this happen to me like 7x's in my last 11 games and out of those 7... 2 were DC loses for me as your only option is to reset the ps3... The XMB and Playstation button won't respond... I was just wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them and how many times.

EA! get off your asses and fix your glitched filled game... this is hurting what many consider to be the best online experience in todays online age... WTF! EA... what are you thinking.

WinkYouOut edited the title. Sorry I couldn't take reading quite instead of quit anymore lol

Last edited by SuprmnxXx on 2008-08-21, 17:36; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch"   Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch" Empty2008-08-21, 05:33

umm not really i just beat the breaks off the computer becuase its on all-pro. how hard can it be.
Back to top Go down
MartyBoy
New MS Member
New MS Member
MartyBoy

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch"   Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch" Empty2008-08-21, 05:37

All the time. I have had it happen in unranked games to. It seems like they get to a point where they think they can't win and FQ or just quit.
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch"   Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch" Empty2008-08-21, 05:47

xXBlackiceXx wrote:
umm not really i just beat the breaks off the computer becuase its on all-pro. how hard can it be.

Blackice! the question was... the game freezing in the play call screen after they quite and your finishing against the cpu.

To me it seems like the CPU is only in this super mode... if the game is going to freeze in the play call window.
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch"   Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch" Empty2008-08-21, 05:53

o lol my bad. yeah it does freeze for a second. 1 time the screen froze n i just let it sit there n eventually the guy quit n i got to play the comp for a W but i was winning by 17 pts anyway.
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch"   Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch" Empty2008-08-21, 06:15

Blackice! thats cool bro...lol

When this has happed to me... the fag that quite has left the game and I have chosen to play the CPU... it's like a few downs later when the glitch happens or for what ever reason the game freezes in the play call screen... like I said the game is still playing in the back ground and still response to the controller input but the screen is frozen.

I'm afraid this might be a new glitch that has been leaked out to the public and one that will be heavily used.

Last edited by SuprmnxXx on 2008-08-21, 17:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch"   Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch" Empty2008-08-21, 08:12

Just been "friendly Quiet... Freeze Glitched" again... right after he quite and I continued against the cpu the next play ran normal... when it went to the play call screen it froze, the game continued with that play in the background and then just started to play music like it does when you do a replay... I've waited 30 + mins and it's still frozen... I guess it's time to reset the ps3.... only option when this happens.

Ater I restared the ps3.... whent back online ck my recored it said I won the game in resent macthes but gave me a loss and a DNF. It's like 40% of the time it will give you a loss and a DNF when you restart your ps3.

DAM! EA... this is what we paid $64.99 is to be glitched and half the time we can't even finish our games...WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch"   Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch" Empty2008-08-21, 10:32

Must be a PS3 thing, never happened to me.

I remember a few days ago I was up 17 and the bastard quit, the computer in that super stuff scored 17 points in 3 minutes and I had to kick a field goal in overtime just to get a win.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
HesterKRGod
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch"   Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch" Empty2008-08-21, 15:07

Someone tried doing the glitch to me today
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch"   Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch" Empty2008-08-21, 17:33

HesterKRGod wrote:

Thx's for the reply bro.... keeps us up to date.
Back to top Go down
madden2k5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
madden2k5

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch"   Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch" Empty2008-08-22, 01:56

No there is a glitch like this on the ps2 version. But instead of it freezing after the guy has left. It freezes after asking for friendly quit and then you get disconnected.
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch"   Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch" Empty2008-08-22, 05:42

SuprmnxXx wrote:

When this has happed to me... the fag that quite has left the game and I have chosen to play the CPU... it's like a few downs later when the glitch happens or for what ever reason the game freezes in the play call screen... like I said the game is still playing in the back ground and still response to the controller input but the screen is frozen.

I'm afraid this might be a new glitch that has been leaked out to the public and one that will be heavily used.

its not a glitch by the player because this has happened to me once in my franchise mode. i got pissed because i had returned another punt return for a TD(w/ hester of course) when this happened good thing i saved my highlights. so i knw how u feel bro.
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch"   Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch" Empty2008-08-22, 05:51

xXBlackiceXx wrote:
SuprmnxXx wrote:

its not a glitch by the player because this has happened to me once in my franchise mode. i got pissed because i had returned another punt return for a TD(w/ hester of course) when this happened good thing i saved my highlights. so i knw how u feel bro.

Yeah! there having stability issues with the game on and off line and I thought this was the case but when I get 3 pm's from players saying "how you like the freeze bitch" should of accepted my friendly quite. It tends to make me think deferent and someone has leaked yet another "glitch" out for the most bugged madden game ever.

Ether way lets hope EA gets their act together and resolve all the issues with madden 09.

Last edited by SuprmnxXx on 2008-08-23, 00:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ill-AdelPHia
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Ill-AdelPHia

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch"   Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch" Empty2008-08-22, 08:38

yh for me it allways freezes in the playcall
Back to top Go down
Maddenite700
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: i no exactly wht u mean bro.   Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch" Empty2008-08-23, 16:52

thts sh it always happens 2 me. ive changed my name lik 12 times due 2 tht crap. EA really needs 2 do something. Please let Madden 09 b a fair game. Not some glitch filled game making others look like they have no idea wht theyre doin. EA please fix tht sh it n let ppl play 4 real.
Back to top Go down
HesterKRGod
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch"   Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch" Empty2008-08-23, 17:10

SuprmnxXx wrote:
HesterKRGod wrote:

Thx's for the reply bro.... keeps us up to date.

Too bad the person I played vs a bum that tried doing it to me and I countered it
Back to top Go down
dirty-mullet
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
dirty-mullet

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch"   Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch" Empty2008-08-23, 18:18

and how do you counter it?
Back to top Go down
HesterKRGod
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch"   Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch" Empty2008-08-23, 18:48

dirty-mullet wrote:
and how do you counter it?

get exclusive and there will be counters u can find out, im not sure if im allowed to tell u
Back to top Go down
kc killa jr
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
kc killa jr

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch"   Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch" Empty2008-08-23, 19:18

are u sure this is in exclusive cuz i didnt see it and i am
Back to top Go down
SwEeTnEsS
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SwEeTnEsS

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch"   Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch" Empty2008-08-23, 19:53

i was wondirin the same thing
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=2198733
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch"   Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch" Empty2008-08-23, 20:44

At this time there is no counter to this glitch or none reported... EA! is supposed to have this resolved when they release patch #2 that was supposed to hit the PSN and XBL this week... but of "course" the patch wasn't released this week and if you play online its going to happen to you sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
kc killa jr
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
kc killa jr

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch"   Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch" Empty2008-08-23, 21:21

lol, never had this one happen to me
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch"   Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch" Empty2008-08-25, 00:46

Yeah! thats truly "amazing" but it seems a lot of the higher ranked players are the ones doing this glitch... just curious... whats your average opponents level? If it's around a 3-4 the games must have been close for them not to use this glitch or your "extremely" fortunate.
Back to top Go down
Shadelon
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Shadelon

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch"   Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch" Empty2008-08-25, 00:50

Why the heck do so many people have to DC glitch when they're losing? Sore losing chickens. >.>
Back to top Go down
kc killa jr
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
kc killa jr

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch"   Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch" Empty2008-08-25, 00:52

yeah, well i dont know mine average opponent level for sure but i think its prolly 3 or 4.

the only one ever done to me is the dc glitch.

maybe i am lucky? =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch"   Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch" Empty

Back to top Go down

Friendly Quit "Freeze Glitch"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next