Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

kick return help?

Go down 
+15
Skane3
IASI Desperado
AshBlackstone
so much swag
Mr. 5oh3
leke2cool
Dboyz214
frvwfr2
B-__-R-__-B
lewzilla
iTofu
Unexplaned_Bacon
Th3 Ac3r
rezzew
b0yle da b0ss
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
EccentricMeat
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-08-25

kick return help? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kick return help?   kick return help? - Page 2 Empty2010-01-19, 17:56

Ha, my best KR story is when I was using the Cowboys. I was losing by 5 with 15 seconds left, and my opponent just scored. Felix Jones got hurt on my last play on offense, so my KR was Patrick Crayton. I basically needed this kick return to go the distance, because I didn't think I could get a TD in 10 or so seconds. So before I picked my play, I thought about switching out Crayton for Newman. But I thought "Nah, lets just see what happens". Crayton makes two men miss and takes it to the house. I won Very Happy

Just follow your blocks, and do the "Sprint-jog-sprint" method. Sprint for ten yards, then jog until your blockers engage, then sprint to the hole. Works out pretty well.
Back to top Go down

kick return help?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2