Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Official Houston Texans Thread

Go down 
+25
hof8231
RaIDeR PaPi
Th3 Ac3r
ThaSchaub
MiamiXCanes
PeytonMvPManning
TMC
XpWhoDey
JPadilla651713
GODHORNET17
maliciousmaxx
jets4lif3
24Marion24
wayne019
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
B-__-R-__-B
-iBleedGreen-
PapaSmurf
Ketcham While They're Hot
s0liddy
CapnCrunch
L3G3ND K1LL3R
Mickey
DaTBa1LHaWK
super_mario90
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Houston Texans Thread   Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-01-18, 07:53

L3G3ND K1LL3R wrote:
10-6 Record im predicting.

LMFAO

10-6?

the Texans will win 8 games AT BEST

6 or 7 wins is more realistic though
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Official Houston Texans Thread   Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-01-18, 15:18

24Marion24 wrote:
L3G3ND K1LL3R wrote:
10-6 Record im predicting.

LMFAO

10-6?

the Texans will win 8 games AT BEST

6 or 7 wins is more realistic though

LMFAO, GIANTS SUCK, and DALLAS GETS STOMPED ON THE ROAD, HELLLLOOOO MINNESOTA!

Romo struggles against pressure and we have a top 5 dline in the league.
Back to top Go down
http://www.houstontexans.com
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Official Houston Texans Thread   Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-01-18, 16:01

Dallas gets stomped on the road?

We havn't lost 1 road game this year in the regular season over 7 points until the playoffs. You are an idiot.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Official Houston Texans Thread   Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-01-18, 17:59

the boys don't have Dre on their team though that changes a way a Defense plays afraid of what Dre is capable of doing if not covered properly and the viks were playing with one of their back up CB's as a starter and winfeild playing in the nickle Texans would have took advantage of that. . .well never mind even if winfeild was starting he still would've gotten burned lol.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Official Houston Texans Thread   Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-01-18, 19:22

super_mario90 wrote:
the boys don't have Dre on their team though that changes a way a Defense plays afraid of what Dre is capable of doing if not covered properly and the viks were playing with one of their back up CB's as a starter and winfeild playing in the nickle Texans would have took advantage of that. . .well never mind even if winfeild was starting he still would've gotten burned lol.

in my personal opinion it doesnt matter who you have out wide cuz look at the job the vikings D-line the williams wall, allen and edwards did on that dallas offensive line. if you cant get the ball out wide cuz of pressure it doesnt really matter who you have out wide. the vikings d-line would rape the texans offensive line look at what they did do dallas's o-line and dallas has a real good o-line! i wouldnt downplay antoin winfield cuz he's gotta nose for the ball. i was blown away by the vikings yesterday, seeing that, i know as of right now the texans would get mollywhopped! lol i hate sayin but thats real talk. lol
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Official Houston Texans Thread   Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-01-19, 03:36

L3G3ND K1LL3R wrote:
we have a top 5 dline in the league.

really? is that fact or your opinion? cuz i didnt see any dominating deffensive line play this year. i mean if its fact thats cool but i think philly, the giants, and they boys, and the redskins have better d-lines. reasons being. in philly you got cole bunkley and patterson that play at a high level, in new york you got tuck, osi, and multiple DT's that are good, in dallas you got jay ratliff and olshanky, along with ware and spencer comming off the edge, in washington you got big albert hayensworth and cornelius griffin, and andre carter, not to mention brian orakpo cuz he plays with his hand on the ground from time to time. really in my personal opinion rack daddy is better than cush but thats just my opinion. i dont think houstons D-line stacks up against any of these teams D-lines and personally the only o-line that i think houston could beat sraight up is washingtons and that really could go either way, i aint tryina hate on houston cuz i love the team and hope they go straight to the top next year but i am bein real... lol
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Official Houston Texans Thread   Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-01-19, 04:51

^^^^texans would have played better than the boys did.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Official Houston Texans Thread   Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-01-19, 05:16

i expect the texans to have a top ten D next season bernard pollard is a perfect fit for that D.
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Official Houston Texans Thread   Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-01-19, 12:16

hey mario...remember week 1?when revis shut down dre completely?under 35 yds?remember how ur d scored more than ur o?remember u put 0 o pts???ur lucky that u gotta pick and then the fumble thing was lucky as hell...dont talk cuz the jets shut u down baby!!!!!
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Official Houston Texans Thread   Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-01-19, 12:20

Texans are a garbage team. Look at all those losses they got bwhahahaha
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

PostSubject: Re: Official Houston Texans Thread   Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-01-19, 12:27

mario thinks his team is good lmfao....dude shut up u no d!ck about football...ur so ignorant its unbeleiveable....all the vikes had to do is shut down dre and boom u got nothin...stop talking already ur so wrong its incredible...
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Official Houston Texans Thread   Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-01-19, 14:46

jets4lif3 wrote:
mario thinks his team is good lmfao....dude shut up u no d!ck about football...ur so ignorant its unbeleiveable....all the vikes had to do is shut down dre and boom u got nothin...stop talking already ur so wrong its incredible...

this dude defiantly is going on ignore.

anyway.

We didn't lose a playoff game by 25+ points. thats all Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.houstontexans.com
maliciousmaxx
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Official Houston Texans Thread   Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-01-19, 14:58

legend u didnt lose a playoff game by 25+ cuz uve never been there...and learn to spell lmao
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Official Houston Texans Thread   Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-01-19, 16:16

^^^^why don't you think the texans aren't a good team.

they have a 13th ranked D and the #1 pass offense and one of the best special teams how is that not a good team.

most of the losses were because of turnovers (fumbles) if they can take care of the ball they have an excellent chance of winning.

their 19-3 when winning the turnover battle.

but the texans are better than their record shows.
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

PostSubject: Re: Official Houston Texans Thread   Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-01-19, 19:08

Texans didn't make the playoffs and will be lucky if they do next year.

/discussion
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

PostSubject: Re: Official Houston Texans Thread   Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-01-19, 21:05

gotta agree with soliddy...again
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Official Houston Texans Thread   Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-01-20, 05:12

if the texans make it to the playoffs what does it matter if they get their by luck the jets got there by luck mainly because they went against a team that took out their starters.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: "THE PASSING KING" MATT SCHAUB   Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-01-21, 05:32

In addition to the NFL's leading receiver, the 2010 Pro Bowl will now feature the league's passing yardage leader, as Texans quarterback Matt Schaub joins wide receiver Andre Johnson and three other teammates in Miami next week.

super_mario90 said "i recently caught up wit my boy schaub about going to the pro bowl and heres what he had to say". "It's an incredible honor," Schaub said. "It's the highest honor in my opinion you can get in this league. It says a lot about our team and what we were able to accomplish this year."

It's the first selection for Schaub and also the first time a Texans quarterback will play in the contest. He, Peyton Manning of Indianapolis and Phillip Rivers of the Chargers are the quarterbacks for the AFC side.

Schaub was atop the NFL in passing yards with a career-best 4,770 this season, which was the sixth-highest total in league history. He finished in the top seven in attempts and completions (first), completion percentage (fourth), touchdowns (fifth) and passer rating (seventh). He had nine 300-yard passing games.

His 98.6 quarterback rating was the highest of his career, and also placed him among the league's top seven quarterbacks.

"We've improved each and every year," Schaub said about his time with the club. "I think the details of our team and with the direction we're heading, we're light years ahead of where we were at the beginning of the 2007 season. I think that we made a huge improvement this year across the board as a team, both offensively and defensively, to where next year, barring injuries, that we can accomplish a lot more of our goals."

Also heading to Miami with Schaub and Johnson are defensive end Mario Williams and linebackers DeMeco Ryans and Brian Cushing.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Official Houston Texans Thread   Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-01-21, 05:42

i think he really deserves it he played just as good as peyton manning.

*cough cough*
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Official Houston Texans Thread   Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-01-21, 05:44

Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 3 CF8570CCF0EF485B8C3133D4139E2083
Back to top Go down
GODHORNET17
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
GODHORNET17

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Official Houston Texans Thread   Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-01-21, 09:44

yo do u choke when ur swallowing the cum of the whole texans team? juss wonderin
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

PostSubject: Re: Official Houston Texans Thread   Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-01-21, 12:11

*crickets*
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

PostSubject: Re: Official Houston Texans Thread   Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-01-21, 12:42

only one thing matters mario....plyoffs... ur an idiot....
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Official Houston Texans Thread   Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-01-21, 14:00

im gonna have to agree it dont matter how many pro bowls you go to its all about the ship baby! lol ask schaub, dre, or williams if they would wrather go to a pro bowl or the SUPER bowl and i garuntee you they say super bowl. f*** the pro bowl man its all bout the ship bruh!!!
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Official Houston Texans Thread   Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-01-21, 16:10

cant call him the passing king after one season
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Houston Texans Thread   Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Houston Texans Thread
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next