Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Official Houston Texans Thread

Go down 
+25
hof8231
RaIDeR PaPi
Th3 Ac3r
ThaSchaub
MiamiXCanes
PeytonMvPManning
TMC
XpWhoDey
JPadilla651713
GODHORNET17
maliciousmaxx
jets4lif3
24Marion24
wayne019
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
B-__-R-__-B
-iBleedGreen-
PapaSmurf
Ketcham While They're Hot
s0liddy
CapnCrunch
L3G3ND K1LL3R
Mickey
DaTBa1LHaWK
super_mario90
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Houston Texans Thread   Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 12 Empty2010-05-19, 15:12

he's more than deserving, but if the money isnt there, there's nothing you can do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Official Houston Texans Thread   Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 12 Empty2010-05-19, 17:48

Yeah deffinetly dont risk mutany to keep one player happy, even though he's one of if not the best WR in the league, its about the team and orgainzation as a whole, not the intrests or desires of any one player, the more i hear people talk about it the more i feel like the deal wont get done but for his sake i hope it does, beacuse he's deffinetly deserving.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: Official Houston Texans Thread   Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 12 Empty2010-05-19, 18:06

No question on that. Dre does deserve it but he's going about this the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Official Houston Texans Thread   Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 12 Empty2010-05-19, 18:20

I guess in his defense and to play devil's advocate he did come off a monster season and we all know that a season like that isnt a garunteed thing in this league so i think from his side of the fence he's saying "people are gonna be scheming around me more and i might not have the season i had last season" so right now is a prime time to get a new deal beacuse i have the numbers and statistics to prove i am worthy of a new deal, i see it from his point of view and i see it from the organizations point of view, it'll be interesting to see what they do about this.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: Official Houston Texans Thread   Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 12 Empty2010-05-19, 18:24

yea that is true, this could be his last chance of being dominate. but still he's going about this the wrong way. IMO
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Official Houston Texans Thread   Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 12 Empty2010-05-19, 18:42

I mean how many players actually hold out throughout training camp though? i know strahan did once didnt he? but it seems like the players and the organization always come to some sort of agreement.
If your in dre's shoes though and you trully feel like you are in the right when asking for a deal how would you go about doing it? its tough beacuse im sure he'd like to be out with his team workin twards a championship but he also feels like he's entitled to a new deal.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Official Houston Texans Thread   Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 12 Empty2010-05-20, 03:10

Dre & RICK SMITH just need to get this over with.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: Official Houston Texans Thread   Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 12 Empty2010-05-20, 03:26

if i was dre, i would go to training camp and just do what i do. and just keep on talkin. just yap yap yap yap yap, all over twitter, espn etc.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Official Houston Texans Thread   Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 12 Empty2010-05-20, 04:02

Dre only updates his twitter pg once a month lol.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: Official Houston Texans Thread   Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 12 Empty2010-05-20, 18:19

glad to see they worked it out.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Official Houston Texans Thread   Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 12 Empty2010-05-21, 03:21

Dre's gonna get a fat azz contract.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Official Houston Texans Thread   Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 12 Empty2010-05-21, 14:21

And rightfully so, he deserves one, im interested to see how the texans pan out, i can see them being good although those first 4 games will be tough without cushing but im very interested to see how kareem jackson plays, he's deffinetly pro ready, i wanna see if he shows up on gameday.
Also i think the run game for you guys is gonna make a comeback as ben tate and steve slaton will allow the texans to have a nice 1,2 punch my concerns with them is in the secondary mainly and down on the D-line, DT particularly.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Official Houston Texans Thread   Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 12 Empty2010-05-21, 16:58

Their D-line will be ok it was nice last season nothing special but it's alright.

I think in those first 4 games they'll be alright they have an Offense that will make up for CUSHING.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Official Houston Texans Thread   Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 12 Empty2010-05-21, 17:21

who's steppin in for cushing? i see them at the best going 2-2 to start off but tha could change when cushing comes back and if he comes back strong.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Official Houston Texans Thread   Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 12 Empty2010-05-21, 22:45

DANNY CLARK is stepping in for CUSHING he's a veteran and he's a good tackler thats all i want him to do is just tackle and don't let a RB break away from him.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Official Houston Texans Thread   Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 12 Empty2010-05-21, 23:55

clark's a good replacement but lets face it he doesnt bring to th table what cushing does i mean the guy never left the field he was a big part of that defense, him & dunta did thier part and it was a big part IMO and with them both out i think it'll hurt them, i mean mario is a beast but he cant do it all, him and ryans are really gonna have to play ball, the thing i do like about there defense is bernard pollard he isnt the best cover saftey in the league but he brings the boom and can set the tone for a game, he's a real good tackler as well so i can see them doing horrible and going 1-3 but it wouldnt suprise me if they went 2-2 or 3-1 but that IMO is a stretch.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Official Houston Texans Thread   Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 12 Empty2010-05-22, 03:16

TEXANS lose a 100+tackler in CUSHING but they have another 100+tackler other than DEMECO BERNARD POLLARD is a guy that can also make up for CUSHING i actually think the TEXANS will be fine POLLARD brings a lot to the feild that the TEXANS didn't have to start the first 3 or 4 games last season and is a reason that Defense was getting better and started moving up in the rankings when POLLARD got there.

I doubt CLARK will do anything in the first game vs the COLTS but the next 3 games i thnk he'll do good.

ZAC DILES i believe will be a guy that will step up i actually think he hits harder than DEMECO and CUSHING from what i seen last season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Houston Texans Thread   Official Houston Texans Thread - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Houston Texans Thread
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12