Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

How you beat Ravens D or slow down

Go down 
+2
114jones
Skane3
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Skane3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Skane3

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-05-10

How you beat Ravens D or slow down Empty
PostSubject: How you beat Ravens D or slow down   How you beat Ravens D or slow down Empty2010-01-07, 16:54

When i face the ravens,its always a bad gm form me. Their d is like soo gud.You cant run on them. And i refuse to pass any where near E.Reed.He pick evrything his way,you'll be lucky if he dnt take it to the house for a TD. Dis is wy sumtimes i avoid them lol.. Any suggestions???
Back to top Go down
114jones
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: How you beat Ravens D or slow down   How you beat Ravens D or slow down Empty2010-01-08, 00:04

Don't play
Back to top Go down
jsnines
New MS Member
New MS Member
jsnines

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: How you beat Ravens D or slow down   How you beat Ravens D or slow down Empty2010-01-08, 00:09

Use some drags and slants in the passing game to open with along with play action to soften their D a little. Make them back up and then run out of goal line. If you have a fast back do a power run and try to get it more to the outside if you can. Shift the O-line as needed. Tosses help too.

Thats what I do against people when I played them. It was working well but that day I was running marion barber and not jones and he had 3 fumbles...so it made it kinda hard to score lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jsnines?ref=profile
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: How you beat Ravens D or slow down   How you beat Ravens D or slow down Empty2010-01-08, 00:26

westcost or sea.p.book is money against them short passing game eat's them up...lab short sh!t with p.action you'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: How you beat Ravens D or slow down   How you beat Ravens D or slow down Empty2010-01-08, 02:06

Skane3 wrote:
When i face the ravens,its always a bad gm form me. Their d is like soo gud.You cant run on them. And i refuse to pass any where near E.Reed.He pick evrything his way,you'll be lucky if he dnt take it to the house for a TD. Dis is wy sumtimes i avoid them lol.. Any suggestions???

haha bruh i had the same problem! for the longest time against my friends the cowboys would be the toughest game for me i dont know why really it just was i run with phi so i think its funny how you and i got the same problem and the teams were havin problems with are our division rivals. lol anyways i eventually just buckled down and told myself that i was gonna win i went in stuck to my game plan kept a positive attitude and focused and came out on top i think its almost a mental thing bruh. once you beat them a couple times i think youll be fine and the ravens wont be a bother anymore. lol hope this helps if not sorry. but i hope it do.
Back to top Go down
Skane3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Skane3

PostSubject: Re: How you beat Ravens D or slow down   How you beat Ravens D or slow down Empty2010-01-08, 12:16

thx. Just gonna be smart.But i refuse to ply eagles now..lol
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: How you beat Ravens D or slow down   How you beat Ravens D or slow down Empty2010-01-08, 13:18

Skane3 wrote:
thx. Just gonna be smart.But i refuse to ply eagles now..lol

why is that? im not gonna lie there are those teams that i hate to play cuz of the talent the team gots but im tryina just play anyone with any team so i can break that mindset. lol
Back to top Go down
Skane3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Skane3

PostSubject: Re: How you beat Ravens D or slow down   How you beat Ravens D or slow down Empty2010-01-08, 15:18

CUZ MORE THAN LIKELY DEM EAGLES FAN JUS SCRAMBLE ALL DAII LOL.. i CAN STOP THE SCREEN,JUST VICK DRIVES ME NUTS.MAKIN CRZY THROWS,HIITIN JACKSON ON A DEEP POST WHILE GOIN BACKWARDS AND SHIIT. AND U WONT KNO IF ITS VICK N THE GM OR MCNABB TILL U C WHO'S UNDER CENTER.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: How you beat Ravens D or slow down   How you beat Ravens D or slow down Empty2010-01-08, 15:39

Skane3 wrote:
CUZ MORE THAN LIKELY DEM EAGLES FAN JUS SCRAMBLE ALL DAII LOL.. i CAN STOP THE SCREEN,JUST VICK DRIVES ME NUTS.MAKIN CRZY THROWS,HIITIN JACKSON ON A DEEP POST WHILE GOIN BACKWARDS AND SHIIT. AND U WONT KNO IF ITS VICK N THE GM OR MCNABB TILL U C WHO'S UNDER CENTER.

oh gottcha! ya that is annoying but ive never really had a problem with vick or scrambling qb's maybe its just luck but if what happened to you happened to me i would avoid them too. lol i use mcnabb and sit in the pocket im not a scrabler by any means. lol
Back to top Go down
jd7680
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
jd7680

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: How you beat Ravens D or slow down   How you beat Ravens D or slow down Empty2010-01-08, 15:43

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
Skane3 wrote:

oh gottcha! ya that is annoying but ive never really had a problem with vick or scrambling qb's maybe its just luck but if what happened to you happened to me i would avoid them too. lol i use mcnabb and sit in the pocket im not a scrabler by any means. lol

Contain the ends and user control the LB man!!! How you beat Ravens D or slow down 45469
Back to top Go down
Skane3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Skane3

PostSubject: Re: How you beat Ravens D or slow down   How you beat Ravens D or slow down Empty2010-01-08, 15:46

I kno but ppl who can use Vick well can exploit that.. Trust me,from my experience i seen just bout everrthing. Containmeant can easilt break down and the threat of him scrambling evry1 down is down rite annoyin lol... He can pass too,once he set his feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How you beat Ravens D or slow down   How you beat Ravens D or slow down Empty

Back to top Go down

How you beat Ravens D or slow down
Page 1 of 1