Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Having trouble passing

Go down 
+3
alman11
NO LUN@T1K
Cw0903
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Cw0903
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-01-02

Having trouble passing Empty
PostSubject: Having trouble passing   Having trouble passing Empty2010-01-02, 11:32

No matter what team i use i seem to throw way to many ints, any suggestions????
Back to top Go down
NO LUN@T1K
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
NO LUN@T1K

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Having trouble passing   Having trouble passing Empty2010-01-02, 12:32

have you tried running?
Back to top Go down
alman11
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Having trouble passing   Having trouble passing Empty2010-01-02, 12:33

Lol that is usually a way you can set up the pass.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Having trouble passing   Having trouble passing Empty2010-01-02, 12:42

or just not forcing throws..take the sack 5 yard loss better than pikk 6
Back to top Go down
Cw0903
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Having trouble passing   Having trouble passing Empty2010-01-02, 12:54

yeah i usually run the ball pretty good, but would like to be able to pass more also, of course this is the 1st week that I have been playing online, all these years i have just been playing the computer and running and passing pretty much at will.
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Having trouble passing   Having trouble passing Empty2010-01-02, 13:06

Cw0903 wrote:
yeah i usually run the ball pretty good, but would like to be able to pass more also, of course this is the 1st week that I have been playing online, all these years i have just been playing the computer and running and passing pretty much at will.

If your on PS3 add me and I can lab with you and help you with your passing game.

My PSN is c4jun1119
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
Cw0903
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Having trouble passing   Having trouble passing Empty2010-01-02, 13:09

thnx c4jun, will do
Back to top Go down
Cboy918
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Having trouble passing   Having trouble passing Empty2010-01-03, 20:08

Practice the fade route against zone coverage. Click onto a WR and then hot route them to a fade (UP on the RS), let them run about 20 yds, and then throw a bullet pass down and to the outside (Down and to the Left on the LS, imagine a compass and it pointing Southwest while holding onto the LT). You've got to click onto the WR and then user catch by using the Right Analog stick to catch. Practice it a few times and see if you can do it.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Having trouble passing   Having trouble passing Empty2010-01-03, 20:23

Cboy918 wrote:
Practice the fade route against zone coverage. Click onto a WR and then hot route them to a fade (UP on the RS), let them run about 20 yds, and then throw a bullet pass down and to the outside (Down and to the Left on the LS, imagine a compass and it pointing Southwest while holding onto the LT). You've got to click onto the WR and then user catch by using the Right Analog stick to catch. Practice it a few times and see if you can do it.

pretty much teaching him how to rocket catch lol
Back to top Go down
OakKyd
New MS Member
New MS Member
OakKyd

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Having trouble passing   Having trouble passing Empty2010-01-03, 23:21

Practice pocket passing in practice mode with teams with bad o line. (Packers and lions)
While doing that user catch all your passes

Once you get use to moving around in a bad o-line, when you use a team with an ok o-line you will be a beast
Back to top Go down
Cboy918
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Having trouble passing   Having trouble passing Empty2010-01-04, 00:11

Knowing how to rocket catch improves your passing game! What's so funny?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having trouble passing   Having trouble passing Empty

Back to top Go down

Having trouble passing
Page 1 of 1