Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Giants vs. Panthers

Go down 
+5
super_mario90
Nori
NO LUN@T1K
Elite
24Marion24
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Giants vs. Panthers Empty
PostSubject: Giants vs. Panthers   Giants vs. Panthers Empty2009-12-27, 12:26

Giants vs. Panthers

If Giants lose, they are basically out of the playoffs unless the Cowboys lose both of their remaining games (which wont happen)

DeAngello Williams is out though.

Who is going to win?

I'm going to take the Panthers to win this game. They will play hard after upsetting the Vikings last week.
Back to top Go down
Elite
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Giants vs. Panthers   Giants vs. Panthers Empty2009-12-27, 14:28

1. Its very possible for Cowboys to lose 2 games.
2. We can also beat out GB, by winning one more game than they do in the remainer of the year.

Panthers are missing both tackles and deangelo. Our dline has been looking good lately. Ill take us to win.
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Giants vs. Panthers   Giants vs. Panthers Empty2009-12-27, 14:48

Elite wrote:
1. Its very possible for Cowboys to lose 2 games.
2. We can also beat out GB, by winning one more game than they do in the remainer of the year.

Panthers are missing both tackles and deangelo. Our dline has been looking good lately. Ill take us to win.

looks like your getting beatup by carolina right now. lmao you cant stop their running game to save your lives.

10-0 Panthers right now.

by the way Cowboys will beat the redskins tonight by like 21+
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Giants vs. Panthers   Giants vs. Panthers Empty2009-12-27, 15:00

17-0 PANTHERS LMFAO
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Giants vs. Panthers   Giants vs. Panthers Empty2009-12-27, 15:02

Welp the Packers are beating the Seahawks pretty easily right now. And the Cowboys are going to smoke the Redskins tonight.

Looks like after the Giants lose this game to the Panthers, they will have NO SHOT at the playoffs.

LMFAO

nice try giants
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Giants vs. Panthers   Giants vs. Panthers Empty2009-12-27, 15:04

INTERCEPTION ELI MANNING. LMFAO.

17-0 PANTHERS, AND THEY HAVE THE BALL. ABOUT TO SCORE. HERE WE GO.
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Giants vs. Panthers   Giants vs. Panthers Empty2009-12-27, 15:10

24-0 panthers lmfao
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Giants vs. Panthers   Giants vs. Panthers Empty2009-12-27, 15:14

ELI MANNING SACKED FOR 55 YARDS LMFAO. NAH J/K, 12 YARDS.

HERE WE GO AGAIN. THROW ANOTHER PIC
Back to top Go down
NO LUN@T1K
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
NO LUN@T1K

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Giants vs. Panthers   Giants vs. Panthers Empty2009-12-27, 15:18

yall may beat the redskins but the eagles will crush yall
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Giants vs. Panthers   Giants vs. Panthers Empty2009-12-27, 15:27

24-0 PANTHERS, HALFTIME BABY....

GIANTS SEASON IS OVER WITH A PACKERS WIN AND COWBOYS WIN. (WHICH IS FOR SURE)
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Giants vs. Panthers   Giants vs. Panthers Empty2009-12-27, 15:28

keeper wrote:
yall may beat the redskins but the eagles will crush yall

dude your a fucking ignorant peice of f u c k.

the cowboys already beat the eagles this year. why would they crush us game 2?

and just stick to your saints thread. this has nothing to do with the saints.
Back to top Go down
Elite
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Giants vs. Panthers   Giants vs. Panthers Empty2009-12-27, 15:34

In terms of the game, we looked good.. on the first drive. Since MM's fumble, weve looked completely dead. Pathetic attempt - I really thought we'd be fired up for our final game in Giant Stadium. I can still be optimistic tho.. at least I dont need to watch DJax dance all over us in the playoffs Giants vs. Panthers Icon_biggrin

--
how are you going to call someone ignorant? I guess you dont read your own posts?
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Giants vs. Panthers   Giants vs. Panthers Empty2009-12-27, 15:38

i can do whatever i want.

and you can have fun sittin at home watching the cowboys and packers win today to knock you out of the playoffs.

haha giants have like 15 rush yards. panthers have like 100 already.
Back to top Go down
Elite
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Giants vs. Panthers   Giants vs. Panthers Empty2009-12-27, 15:42

have fun watching the cowboys get embarrassed. It happpens every year.. what makes you believe things will be different?
Back to top Go down
NO LUN@T1K
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
NO LUN@T1K

PostSubject: Re: Giants vs. Panthers   Giants vs. Panthers Empty2009-12-27, 15:45

lol cowboys are awful they always find a way to lose in the playoffs
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Giants vs. Panthers   Giants vs. Panthers Empty2009-12-27, 15:47

Elite wrote:
have fun watching the cowboys get embarrassed. It happpens every year.. what makes you believe things will be different?

because we are a different team obviously idiot.

are you one of those people that believes in curses or something?

we just beat the saints in december. and romo has had 4 straight games rated over 100 with no interceptions.

and we already beat the eagles once so I dunno why you think they will beat us week 17? Just because they beat us last year week 17? Dont base your choices off of what happened last year.

We are a much better team. Weve become mentally tough and Romo is playing as clutch as any of the best qb's
Back to top Go down
NO LUN@T1K
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
NO LUN@T1K

PostSubject: Re: Giants vs. Panthers   Giants vs. Panthers Empty2009-12-27, 15:49

well u maybe right about the cowboys being a better more mentally tough team than last year but we'll see what they do in the playoffs
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Giants vs. Panthers   Giants vs. Panthers Empty2009-12-27, 15:50

keeper wrote:
lol cowboys are awful they always find a way to lose in the playoffs

always? thats why we have 5 superbowl titles lmao.

we havnt won a playoff game in about 13 years but that has nothing to do with THIS YEAR.

and i i dont think you wanna talk about our teams history. The Saints are a failure of a franchise. I could mention so many facts about your franchise that you probably have no idea about.

The saints arnt going anywhere this year.
Back to top Go down
NO LUN@T1K
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
NO LUN@T1K

PostSubject: Re: Giants vs. Panthers   Giants vs. Panthers Empty2009-12-27, 15:53

24Marion24 wrote:
Elite wrote:

we just beat the saints in december. and romo has had 4 straight games rated over 100 with no interceptions.

and we already beat the eagles once so I dunno why you think they will beat us week 17? Just because they beat us last year week 17? Dont base your choices off of what happened last year.

We are a much better team. Weve become mentally tough and Romo is playing as clutch as any of the best qb's

like u said don't base what a team will do this year on what they've done in the past you dumbass read your own comments
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Giants vs. Panthers   Giants vs. Panthers Empty2009-12-27, 15:56

keeper wrote:
24Marion24 wrote:
Elite wrote:

like u said don't base what a team will do this year on what they've done in the past you dumbass read your own comments

how was that basing what my teams going to do on the past?

are you like legally retarded?
Back to top Go down
NO LUN@T1K
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
NO LUN@T1K

PostSubject: Re: Giants vs. Panthers   Giants vs. Panthers Empty2009-12-27, 15:57

"Dont base your choices off of what happened last year" there you go, you said that
Back to top Go down
Elite
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Giants vs. Panthers   Giants vs. Panthers Empty2009-12-27, 15:58

24Marion24 wrote:
Elite wrote:

I dont believe in curses. I believe that this is the same team...

Same QB. You can claim hes turned it around all you want, but I hate to tell you - he could have won the SD and NY game this month, but missed wide open receivers. It may only go down as an incompletion, but it should have been touchdowns.

And its Same coach. Same GM. Only difference is that Roy Williams took over T.O.'s role as the "distraction" at WR.

Your highly overrating a win over the 1 seed in December. Last year you beat us Decemember. How'd that work out? You still blew the division by losing out.

Id be amazed if you could pull off a feat like that again, but if your expecting a deep playoff run, your going to be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
NO LUN@T1K
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
NO LUN@T1K

PostSubject: Re: Giants vs. Panthers   Giants vs. Panthers Empty2009-12-27, 16:01

Elite wrote:

I dont believe in curses. I believe that this is the same team...

Same QB. You can claim hes turned it around all you want, but I hate to tell you - he could have won the SD and NY game this month, but missed wide open receivers. It may only go down as an incompletion, but it should have been touchdowns.

And its Same coach. Same GM. Only difference is that Roy Williams took over T.O.'s role as the "distraction" at WR.

Your highly overrating a win over the 1 seed in December. Last year you beat us Decemember. How'd that work out? You still blew the division by losing out.

Id be amazed if you could pull off a feat like that again, but if your expecting a deep playoff run, your going to be disappointed.

Exactly he thinks the cowboys are like amzing because they beat the saints when they had key injuries on defence and a beat up secondary and still only managed to win by a TD
Back to top Go down
Nori
New MS Member
New MS Member
Nori

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Giants vs. Panthers   Giants vs. Panthers Empty2009-12-27, 16:14

Sheridan needs to be not only fired, but burned alive at a stake like they used to do for witches back in the day. We have given up 30+ points WAAAYYYY too many times. This is the one season where people can't ****** about Eli being bad

And don't acknowledge Cowboys fans. They got swept by the Giants and haven't won a playoff game since 1996
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anthonyacosta
NO LUN@T1K
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
NO LUN@T1K

PostSubject: Re: Giants vs. Panthers   Giants vs. Panthers Empty2009-12-27, 16:17

lol yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giants vs. Panthers   Giants vs. Panthers Empty

Back to top Go down

Giants vs. Panthers
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next