Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Best all Around Team

Go down 
+7
Mcnoodle33
so much swag
AshBlackstone
MiamiXCanes
chrisc2006
super_mario90
Dannyboii225
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Dannyboii225
New MS Member
New MS Member
Dannyboii225

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Best all Around Team Empty
PostSubject: Best all Around Team   Best all Around Team Empty2009-12-26, 03:44

So I have been playing Madden awhile, but i just got into playing on Xbox Live.. I have normally just played against friends, and everyone is good on Live. And I was wondering what you guys thought were the better all around teams. I have played as the Ravens and Seahawks but im starting to have 2nd thoughts.. I run a West Coast/SEA offense and switch between a 46 and 3-4 defense. I have thought about playing as the Falcons because of all the offense of weapons.. Thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Best all Around Team   Best all Around Team Empty2009-12-26, 04:44

the BRONCOS they have it all offense defense special teams. that is a whole complete football team right there.
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Best all Around Team   Best all Around Team Empty2009-12-26, 04:51

I'm a fan of the Cowboys in real life so don't take this as being a homer, but the Cowboys to me are the most balanced squad in Madden this year. A defensive tackle who gets better with every roster update. Two 87 speed linebackers. 3 speedy corners. 2 decent safeties with one being 6'5" and 95 jump. On offense you have an accurate QB. The three running backs (one powerful, one speedy, and one a mixture of the two), one speedy WR (Austin), one big WR (Williams), 2 TE's (Witten and Bennett). I think the Cowboys are the most balanced team.
Others to look at are the Chargers, Falcons, Eagles, Packers, Colts, and Patriots.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Best all Around Team   Best all Around Team Empty2009-12-26, 04:53

my nod would either go to the boys or chargers. both have very solid QB, RB, WR , TE...lol well you get the point.

i like the chargers D better but i like the boys O better

all in all those 2 are prolly the most balanced
Back to top Go down
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Best all Around Team   Best all Around Team Empty2009-12-26, 04:59

When you properly set up all 32 team's rosters for success, I believe San Diego is the most well rounded team of them all.

Good QB, 3 halfbacks with 90+ speed that all give you something different in your game. Two fullbacks that can block for you, catch, and run it themselves. A receiving corps that isn't overly speedy, but has great hands, great route running, and always seems to get open. Good offensive line. One of the best TEs in Madden.

On defense, if you set it up like I set it up...they have a great and really versatile DL. Top 3 linebacking corps. Move Cason or Cromartie to FS, and Weddle to SS...and you're all set in the secondary. The corner you don't put at FS you have as the other starting corner opposite of Jammer.

They're a Top 5 team in just about every unit on the field. Not too many teams in Madden can say that.

Now they don't have one amazing superstar on either side of the ball, it's their depth and balance that makes them so damn good.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Best all Around Team   Best all Around Team Empty2009-12-26, 15:17

the boy's and denver plus i have to say charger's..even when you bring cromartie to WR..he's a beast.
Back to top Go down
Mcnoodle33
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Best all Around Team   Best all Around Team Empty2009-12-26, 15:21

Cowboys all the way baby!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Best all Around Team   Best all Around Team Empty2009-12-27, 05:08

chrisc2006 wrote:
I'm a fan of the Cowboys in real life so don't take this as being a homer, but the Cowboys to me are the most balanced squad in Madden this year. A defensive tackle who gets better with every roster update. Two 87 speed linebackers. 3 speedy corners. 2 decent safeties with one being 6'5" and 95 jump. On offense you have an accurate QB. The three running backs (one powerful, one speedy, and one a mixture of the two), one speedy WR (Austin), one big WR (Williams), 2 TE's (Witten and Bennett). I think the Cowboys are the most balanced team.
Others to look at are the Chargers, Falcons, Eagles, Packers, Colts, and Patriots.

miles austin ain't a speedy wr he slow as f*ck he's just looks fast when going against a bad defense and bad tackling is the main reason for his success.

roy williams skills have declined since he went to dallas he was a top ten wr at one point in his career back in his years with the lions.
Back to top Go down
[LOK]Wavycrocket
New MS Member
New MS Member
[LOK]Wavycrocket

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Best all Around Team   Best all Around Team Empty2009-12-27, 17:23

Well the most well rounded teams in madden i have to say are the Broncos, chargers, Cowboys, eagles, vikings, packers, and colts
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Best all Around Team   Best all Around Team Empty2009-12-27, 18:55

mario stop hating your in the wrong part of texas my n!gga.....come to the light..please..lololololo..
Back to top Go down
NO LUN@T1K
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
NO LUN@T1K

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Best all Around Team   Best all Around Team Empty2009-12-27, 18:57

Cardinals
Back to top Go down
doozie821
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Best all Around Team   Best all Around Team Empty2009-12-27, 19:33

play with the titans man
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Best all Around Team   Best all Around Team Empty2009-12-27, 22:30

Vikings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best all Around Team   Best all Around Team Empty

Back to top Go down

Best all Around Team
Page 1 of 1