Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Wildcat Jet Sweep broken?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FelixdaCat
New MS Member
New MS Member
FelixdaCat

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Wildcat Jet Sweep broken? Empty
PostSubject: Wildcat Jet Sweep broken?   Wildcat Jet Sweep broken? Empty2009-12-24, 03:56

Ok I use the Run N Gun playbook with the Eagles. The other day I was playing a game and I decided to bring Vick in for the hell of it. I decided to use him as kind of a decoy and went to the WildCat with Jet Sweep. For some reason Vick decided to hang onto the ball and do a funny little motion where he moves the ball from left to right as if he was faking the handoff again. Vick gets stuffed in the backfield, but I figured I mashed a wrong button or something. So I go to practice mode and try it out and the same thing keeps happening, no matter who I have in to take the direct snap. Any help on this?
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat Jet Sweep broken?   Wildcat Jet Sweep broken? Empty2009-12-24, 07:28

thats the patch for ya. broke the wildcat. although if you use a wildcat with no motion then it still works just fine
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat Jet Sweep broken?   Wildcat Jet Sweep broken? Empty2009-12-24, 12:08

hold A to hand it off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat Jet Sweep broken?   Wildcat Jet Sweep broken? Empty

Back to top Go down

Wildcat Jet Sweep broken?
Page 1 of 1