Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Raiders Sig!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the joker 260
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
the joker 260

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Raiders Sig!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Raiders Sig!!!!!!!!!   Raiders Sig!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-12-24, 00:57

My third sig of my second favorite team.RAIDER NATIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raiders Sig!!!!!!!!! RAIDERSNATION
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/coltsammy
getbuck
New MS Member
New MS Member
getbuck

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Raiders Sig!!!!!!!!!   Raiders Sig!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-12-24, 02:24

dude thats sick. my second fav team is the colts, my first is the raiders.
Back to top Go down
the joker 260
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
the joker 260

PostSubject: Re: Raiders Sig!!!!!!!!!   Raiders Sig!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-12-24, 03:02

getbuck wrote:

raiders go ham.dey jus dont get any credit because dey have no gm and russell screwed up the offense.he knew wen he came in the broncos game if he would have screwed up dat would have been da end of him.
Back to top Go down
getbuck
New MS Member
New MS Member
getbuck

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Raiders Sig!!!!!!!!!   Raiders Sig!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-12-24, 03:12

the joker 260 wrote:
getbuck wrote:

raiders go ham.dey jus dont get any credit because dey have no gm and russell screwed up the offense.he knew wen he came in the broncos game if he would have screwed up dat would have been da end of him.
russel is just a bust. we still got bush(bash)d-fad(slash)and fargas(dash). our offense is SLOWLY gettin better. we got decent recievers. now we just need a good QB. most of the time the D is fire. especially with #21 nhamdi as the CB
Back to top Go down
the joker 260
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
the joker 260

PostSubject: Re: Raiders Sig!!!!!!!!!   Raiders Sig!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-12-24, 03:17

getbuck wrote:
the joker 260 wrote:
getbuck wrote:

russel is just a bust. we still got bush(bash)d-fad(slash)and fargas(dash). our offense is SLOWLY gettin better. we got decent recievers. now we just need a good QB. most of the time the D is fire. especially with #21 nhamdi as the CB

wish gradkowski didnt get injured he had the raiders rolling cant wait 2 see what he will do next year.
al davis should have got crabtree instead of bey .bey is good but has been a bust this season,al davis only cares about speed and not who will develop and have the best season.if mcfadden didnt get injured his rookie year and this year he would have been a monster,he will not be a bust i bet dat.he shows up in sum games but next yearhopefully wit no injuries he could dominate.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Raiders Sig!!!!!!!!!   Raiders Sig!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-12-24, 05:44

the joker 260 wrote:
getbuck wrote:
the joker 260 wrote:
getbuck wrote:

wish gradkowski didnt get injured he had the raiders rolling cant wait 2 see what he will do next year.
al davis should have got crabtree instead of bey .bey is good but has been a bust this season,al davis only cares about speed and not who will develop and have the best season.if mcfadden didnt get injured his rookie year and this year he would have been a monster,he will not be a bust i bet dat.he shows up in sum games but next yearhopefully wit no injuries he could dominate.

lol bruce will not be startin if everything goes as planned. all we need is jamarcus to get his s*** together and start workin and he'll be decent
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Raiders Sig!!!!!!!!!   Raiders Sig!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-12-24, 05:57

jawalrus will never be good he is mentally challenged
Back to top Go down
the joker 260
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
the joker 260

PostSubject: Re: Raiders Sig!!!!!!!!!   Raiders Sig!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-12-24, 13:03

he needs 2 get mobile 2 stop takin sacks,he so big,get his dang accuracy right,andmake better decisions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiders Sig!!!!!!!!!   Raiders Sig!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Raiders Sig!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1