Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

raiders are still the best?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

raiders are still the best? Empty
PostSubject: raiders are still the best?   raiders are still the best? Empty2009-12-02, 06:47

Okay now i know being 3-2 with the raiders might now sound to good. but i have been high as s*** all day and im 3-2!!!!!! this is really amazing because when im high i cant play this AT ALL. i honestly never win.

anyway. the QB that isnt russle (cant spell his name) is a beast on anything short and makes some really nice throws for me. michael bush is a nice power back and you still have fargas and DMC as you backs. i like to use all 3 of them. and again the WR are still very nice if you can get it to them in a little bit of space.

all in all. even after going down in the updates the raiders are still a great team to use.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: raiders are still the best?   raiders are still the best? Empty2009-12-02, 09:40

black you my man but maybe your high right now making this post!!!!!lololololol
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: raiders are still the best?   raiders are still the best? Empty2009-12-02, 11:22

there defense is one the best... have one of the worst QBs... put on grankowsi
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: raiders are still the best?   raiders are still the best? Empty2009-12-02, 13:31

Gradkowski rapes defenses with mid range and short passes. Their D is still the fastest, but I hate how McFadden's carry dropped to a 69.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: raiders are still the best?   raiders are still the best? Empty2009-12-02, 16:18

lol yes i was really, REALLY high last night but thats beside the point lol. the raiders are still a nice team if you dont try and do alot with them
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: raiders are still the best?   raiders are still the best? Empty2009-12-03, 00:23

man i stopped usin the raiders cuz russel is completely unusable now. gradkowski is good but with him my gm switched up completely because of the lack of arm strength and lack of size for when i have to run with the ball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: raiders are still the best?   raiders are still the best? Empty

Back to top Go down

raiders are still the best?
Page 1 of 1