Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

How do u beat the nano blitz?

Go down 
+18
OakKyd
huh1231
nawfside512
KODOUBLE24
o Cpt ViDeO o
prolific333
Skane3
CapnCrunch
Mcnoodle33
DAY_DAY45
cushy23
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Mcnair2Wycheck
AshBlackstone
Celtic_Shield
doozie821
claytops
OGiant23
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

How do u beat the nano blitz? Empty
PostSubject: How do u beat the nano blitz?   How do u beat the nano blitz? Empty2009-12-22, 17:08

nanos just mess me up because i can not get the ball off in time or my WR are all covered. i just make bad decisions under the pressure.

how do u beat nanos?
Back to top Go down
claytops
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
claytops

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: How do u beat the nano blitz?   How do u beat the nano blitz? Empty2009-12-22, 17:15

Dump off to the RB or TE. Usually the middle or the flats are open...
Back to top Go down
doozie821
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: How do u beat the nano blitz?   How do u beat the nano blitz? Empty2009-12-22, 17:32

yea quick slants or toss to the other side
Back to top Go down
Celtic_Shield
New MS Member
New MS Member
Celtic_Shield

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-11-29

PostSubject: Re: How do u beat the nano blitz?   How do u beat the nano blitz? Empty2009-12-22, 20:02

running the ball with a blocker such as a fb works too
Back to top Go down
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: How do u beat the nano blitz?   How do u beat the nano blitz? Empty2009-12-23, 04:41

Toss plays, and hitting your running backs on drag routes.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: How do u beat the nano blitz?   How do u beat the nano blitz? Empty2009-12-23, 14:33

Lately i've been sending a receiver on a slant and the running back to the flats on that same side. Ususally at least one of them is open.
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: How do u beat the nano blitz?   How do u beat the nano blitz? Empty2009-12-23, 17:37

screens my man
Back to top Go down
cushy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
cushy23

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: How do u beat the nano blitz?   How do u beat the nano blitz? Empty2009-12-23, 20:12

For zone nanos try slants over the middle and flats.
For bump and run nanos use automotion and drags and slants to the HB
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: How do u beat the nano blitz?   How do u beat the nano blitz? Empty2009-12-23, 21:58

Yeah, if people do it on clear passing downs out of a pass D formation defense it is more difficult to beat, but if they do it on say 1st and 10 I can always audible to Z spot, i've got tons of long TD's against man nanos by doing that and dumping it to CJ.
Back to top Go down
DAY_DAY45
New MS Member
New MS Member
DAY_DAY45

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: How do u beat the nano blitz?   How do u beat the nano blitz? Empty2009-12-26, 15:11

iTz K1ng FuZ10n wrote:
screens my man

HELL YEA
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DAYDAYTHADON
Mcnoodle33
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-12-22

PostSubject: Re: How do u beat the nano blitz?   How do u beat the nano blitz? Empty2009-12-26, 15:15

Run one of the iso formations so if u run a pass then ur fullback will block for the blitz. Run the toss to because you have the fullback to block for the toss.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: How do u beat the nano blitz?   How do u beat the nano blitz? Empty2009-12-26, 16:53

Goalline formation, watch which gap they set up their nanos in. Run it through a different gap by either calling the right play or flipping the play at the line. Sub a second string left or right tackle in at the 3rd TE slot and motion him. Hike when he gets to the hole they nano from. As long as they nano keep running and leave them in no mans land.
Back to top Go down
Skane3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Skane3

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: How do u beat the nano blitz?   How do u beat the nano blitz? Empty2009-12-27, 00:33

When sum1 nanos they're takin people out of coverage.If i kno my oppent is gonna nano like audibling to a 5wr and quick pass.Almost all man nanos the weakness is the flats and deep. Jus be smart when u see the nano.Throw the ball away and dont hold on it for a potential sack/turnover. Slide protection away from nano and tosses help too. But playaction kills nanos unless he user blitz.
Back to top Go down
prolific333
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: How do u beat the nano blitz?   How do u beat the nano blitz? Empty2009-12-27, 00:39

become a member at www.prolificmaddentips.webs.com for free and i will guide you through beating each and everything u need and we can start with makin your opponent bleed after they nano blitz
Back to top Go down
http://www.prolificmaddentips.webs.com
o Cpt ViDeO o
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
o Cpt ViDeO o

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: How do u beat the nano blitz?   How do u beat the nano blitz? Empty2009-12-29, 03:11

After a few hours of practice I came up with some creative and effective ways to beat a nano.
How do u beat the nano blitz? Iphone12

I apologize for the small pic.

Notice how I hot route my RB and TE to block in, how this is executed is you flip the play, and flip back to normal and as the TE and RB cross the QB, hot route them to block. Thats the only way to get the blocking animation that shoots your TE and RB towards the center.

It takes practice with the set up, take a little speed on the sticks too but with practice it will become easier to set up. Slide protect aggressive and the RB or TE might even get a chop block off...lol

Lab it up:)

This message was approved by o Cpt ViDeO o america

Last edited by o Cpt ViDeO o on 2009-12-29, 03:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mdott360
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

PostSubject: Re: How do u beat the nano blitz?   How do u beat the nano blitz? Empty2009-12-29, 03:37

i dont really get how you get that to happen, like is the specifc timing?
Back to top Go down
o Cpt ViDeO o
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
o Cpt ViDeO o

PostSubject: Re: How do u beat the nano blitz?   How do u beat the nano blitz? Empty2009-12-29, 03:46

iTz K1ng FuZ10n wrote:

The easiest way to do it is practice doing it with one blocker in the backfield.

Flip the play, and as soon as the RB and TE start to move hot route the TE or RB to block.

It does take timing though
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

PostSubject: Re: How do u beat the nano blitz?   How do u beat the nano blitz? Empty2009-12-29, 03:48

alright thanks man, and i added you on live
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

PostSubject: Re: How do u beat the nano blitz?   How do u beat the nano blitz? Empty2009-12-29, 03:49

o Cpt ViDeO o wrote:
iTz K1ng FuZ10n wrote:

The easiest way to do it is practice doing it with one blocker in the backfield.

Flip the play, and as soon as the RB and TE start to move hot route the TE or RB to block.

ya man i figured it out, this works really good

thanks
Back to top Go down
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
KODOUBLE24

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: How do u beat the nano blitz?   How do u beat the nano blitz? Empty2009-12-29, 05:10

I'm gonna try this.I hate nanos that shoot up the middle and only give me less then a second to do anything.I think its one of those extreme nanos, because it seems to work better then the other ones i'm not sure tho,but it doesent even give me a second to do anything.THAMX I'M GONNA TRY THIS!!

syracuse basketball Pictures, Images and Photos
Back to top Go down
o Cpt ViDeO o
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
o Cpt ViDeO o

PostSubject: Re: How do u beat the nano blitz?   How do u beat the nano blitz? Empty2009-12-29, 05:37

iTz K1ng FuZ10n wrote:
o Cpt ViDeO o wrote:
iTz K1ng FuZ10n wrote:

ya man i figured it out, this works really good

thanks

np Smile
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: How do u beat the nano blitz?   How do u beat the nano blitz? Empty2009-12-29, 11:45

So your saying as soon as they move, hot route them to block left... so when they set they are blocking in? Kinda like when you flip a play and put a rb or wr on a drag and they are dragging towards the sideline instead of to the middle of the field
Back to top Go down
o Cpt ViDeO o
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
o Cpt ViDeO o

PostSubject: Re: How do u beat the nano blitz?   How do u beat the nano blitz? Empty2009-12-29, 14:14

nawfside512 wrote:
So your saying as soon as they move, hot route them to block left... so when they set they are blocking in? Kinda like when you flip a play and put a rb or wr on a drag and they are dragging towards the sideline instead of to the middle of the field

You got it, and you can create more creative blocking schemes this way, so poke around and see what you come up with.
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: How do u beat the nano blitz?   How do u beat the nano blitz? Empty2009-12-29, 14:26

yea this is called power blocking. it's been around for since 07 when the heat was crazy fast, even faster than this year. it's how i beat nanos. u flip the play, then u flip it back. while the HBs are crossing in front of ur QB u hot route them to block the opposite direct that they will end up. u don't actually have to do it with 2 RBs. it's just as effective with one and opens up the whole playbook.
Back to top Go down
OakKyd
New MS Member
New MS Member
OakKyd

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: How do u beat the nano blitz?   How do u beat the nano blitz? Empty2009-12-30, 10:10

Easy, Just shift your o line and stay out of the I formation

Usually slants to the out kill Nanos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do u beat the nano blitz?   How do u beat the nano blitz? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do u beat the nano blitz?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next