Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Anyone else want a PS2 Section back??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coach J.
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-12-14

Anyone else want a PS2 Section back?? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else want a PS2 Section back??   Anyone else want a PS2 Section back?? Empty2009-12-19, 13:20

Please no bashing, I'm just asking to see who would.

I was told that a PS2 section would be coming within a few days. And hopefully that stays true. I gave next gen a try, and didn't like it what so ever. I tried to change the game speed, and still nothing compared the ps2 for me. It doesn't matter if you don't play the ps2 anymore, I just would like to have one here for the players that do. And I'm sure it will bring many more people who still like the PS2 over here as well. It seems like no site has a dedicated PS2 section anymore, but with a little life, I truly believe we can get something going here.

I'm already working on a Pittsburgh eBook that should be around Christmas. It's huge, and well organized. It's a sign from me that I will be committed to bring PS2 back to life with productions like this.

Please give it a chance. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
xXTHeEddYXx
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
xXTHeEddYXx

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Anyone else want a PS2 Section back?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want a PS2 Section back??   Anyone else want a PS2 Section back?? Empty2009-12-19, 22:22

I know that you don't want bashing, but in a place that is mainly Xbox 360 and PS3, there isn't much need to go back.
Back to top Go down

Anyone else want a PS2 Section back??
Page 1 of 1