Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Wildcat in the SIM section

Go down 
+4
wcfurious
Devo
BOSTN BEANER
Downtown YuckieBrown
8 posters

Your vote
1. let it fly - consider it as any other formation, and use it whenever and however much you want.
Wildcat in the SIM section Back_catg21%Wildcat in the SIM section Back_catg
 21% [ 3 ]
2. minimize usage of it - treat it as a money play ,something can't be used all the time
Wildcat in the SIM section Back_catg64%Wildcat in the SIM section Back_catg
 64% [ 9 ]
3. complete ban - can't be used by anyone at anytime when playing sim games
Wildcat in the SIM section Back_catg14%Wildcat in the SIM section Back_catg
 14% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Downtown YuckieBrown
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Downtown YuckieBrown

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Wildcat in the SIM section Empty
PostSubject: Wildcat in the SIM section   Wildcat in the SIM section Empty2009-08-15, 22:11

Ok everyone. the question has come up, and we (the staff) wanted your input. With the wildcat being in madden 10 and actually in a bunch of playbooks, should the wildcard be used in the sim section?

here's your choices:
1. let it fly - consider it as any other formation, and use it whenever and however much you want.
2. minimize usage of it - treat it as a "money play",something can't be used all the time
3. complete ban - can't be used by anyone at anytime when playing sim games

let's hear what you guys have to say on this.

Last edited by Johnny_PotSmoker on 2009-08-15, 22:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Downtown YuckieBrown
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Downtown YuckieBrown

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat in the SIM section   Wildcat in the SIM section Empty2009-08-15, 22:15

number 2 is my choice. it IS in the NFL. i use it, but i don't use it ALL the time. on aq regular basis, i probably run 5 or so wildcat plays in any game i play online. like i said, i use it, i just don't ABUSE it.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat in the SIM section   Wildcat in the SIM section Empty2009-08-15, 22:20

Only one team used it consistantly last year, the phins.. I don't think it should qualify as sim seeing as we really don't know how many teams will use it consistantly outside of the phins.. Ban it from sim section!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat in the SIM section   Wildcat in the SIM section Empty2009-08-15, 23:00

i dont really have no problem with it because it does as much harm as it does good. if someone decides to run wildcat all the time it really limits them because they cant audible or scramble if they decide to pass it. so i think it should be allowed in sim
Back to top Go down
wcfurious
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat in the SIM section   Wildcat in the SIM section Empty2009-08-20, 14:49

even though I haven't figured out how to stop it yet, I'd vote 2 so that it's still an available option to the teams that use it, as long as it's not abused
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat in the SIM section   Wildcat in the SIM section Empty2009-08-20, 15:02

i say treat it as a money play caus truly thats wat it is its not an offense and not designed to be used no more then 3 to 5 times a game
Back to top Go down
KeithKaz2199
New MS Member
New MS Member
KeithKaz2199

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat in the SIM section   Wildcat in the SIM section Empty2009-08-20, 20:34

There is a whole formation devotted to it in numerous playbooks.... That at least deserves a 2
Back to top Go down
itsmejoshc
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat in the SIM section   Wildcat in the SIM section Empty2009-08-21, 14:44

bigbuddah wrote:
i say treat it as a money play caus truly thats wat it is its not an offense and not designed to be used no more then 3 to 5 times a game

i voted #2. buddah worked dis money play on me wid jamaal. with the right personnel (any fast/quick guy) it is a money play i think.
Back to top Go down
Yungboi76
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Yungboi76

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat in the SIM section   Wildcat in the SIM section Empty2009-09-28, 09:33

You should have the option to run it as much as you want. Your team personnel is going to dictate how much you are able to run it. If you have to play someone who features that style of play, you have to put a gameplan together to stop them! This is the sim section!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat in the SIM section   Wildcat in the SIM section Empty

Back to top Go down

Wildcat in the SIM section
Page 1 of 1