Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Colts Deep Ball & running Help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the joker 260
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
the joker 260

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Colts Deep Ball & running Help Empty
PostSubject: Colts Deep Ball & running Help   Colts Deep Ball & running Help Empty2009-12-18, 20:20

The Colts are my favorite football team and I play with them alot.While playing with them I can run the ball in certain games and get about 60-112 yards with Addai,but others games I can barelly get 35 yards.I need some help on getting consistant yards every game around 60 yards In my passing game I get the underneath passes but cant never get the deep ball.Everytime for some reason Peyton likes to overthrow the recievers by miles,and when I do get a great accurate pass off the defenders either knock it down or get a pick.

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY TIPS OR HELP ON THESE SITUATIONS? Colts Deep Ball & running Help Icon_question
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/coltsammy
Ra
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Colts Deep Ball & running Help   Colts Deep Ball & running Help Empty2009-12-24, 00:28

I use the Colts all the time offline and they have a number of plays in different formations with "shake" routes. The receiver will sprint 10 yards, then do two very quick cuts - in and slant up - that always free's up the receiver. If the safety is not over the top when they do this, the receiver will almost always have a long completion. A few of the plays that have shake routes are play action, so just hot route the running back to do something else if you want to break out of the PA. Try those for starters.
Back to top Go down
the joker 260
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
the joker 260

PostSubject: Re: Colts Deep Ball & running Help   Colts Deep Ball & running Help Empty2009-12-24, 01:02

thnxs 4 actually sayn sumthing.i watch the views but nobody wanted 2 say anything and help a brutha out.so thnxs again.
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Colts Deep Ball & running Help   Colts Deep Ball & running Help Empty2009-12-24, 02:43

I too myself Am a proud colts fan and I'm very good with them only behind the eagles which than im the best.

Which PB are you running?
If you tell me that I can see what plays you can run to help your offense.
Back to top Go down
the joker 260
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
the joker 260

PostSubject: Re: Colts Deep Ball & running Help   Colts Deep Ball & running Help Empty2009-12-24, 03:10

with the colts i only use there playbook,when playing offline vs. cpu use team specific playbooks and i dont have live right know but when i get on line i will be using west coast and arizona.i like arizonas wr double pass i use peyton,addai,brown in that passing order on the wr pass addai is the #! w,brown,the rb.very risky play tho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colts Deep Ball & running Help   Colts Deep Ball & running Help Empty

Back to top Go down

Colts Deep Ball & running Help
Page 1 of 1