Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Why is the O section get more posts then the D?

Go down 
+7
AshBlackstone
Sun
Mcnair2Wycheck
iGotBeast$wag13
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
so much swag
MiamiXCanes
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

Why is the O section get more posts then the D? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is the O section get more posts then the D?   Why is the O section get more posts then the D? - Page 2 Empty2009-12-15, 21:11

my ex sucked but she loved watching me play. she was so interested lol
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Why is the O section get more posts then the D?   Why is the O section get more posts then the D? - Page 2 Empty2009-12-15, 21:16

Crazyblack are you PS3?
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Why is the O section get more posts then the D?   Why is the O section get more posts then the D? - Page 2 Empty2009-12-15, 21:19

naw im 360
Back to top Go down
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Why is the O section get more posts then the D?   Why is the O section get more posts then the D? - Page 2 Empty2009-12-16, 00:48

crazyblack001 wrote:
the ladies also love a an 80 yard pick 6 when you weave in and out of everybody to take it to the house. just like my boy from the U. Ed Reed

pressure busts pipes, pressure forces turnovers

think of the way i play as being just like the U in the 80's

Well, Miami in the 80s...and pretty much any time they're good got lots of pressure. Of course, they only had to rush their front four to get it.
Back to top Go down
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Why is the O section get more posts then the D?   Why is the O section get more posts then the D? - Page 2 Empty2009-12-16, 00:51

Mcnair2Wycheck wrote:
My average score is only like 19-17

Mine is about 28-17. Of course, some of that is due to labbing.

I lab against people in ranked games without their knowledge...so a lot of my numbers are off in comparison to when I'm playing a serious game. Labbing against someone without them knowing it allows for the element of suprise.

I don't care if I win or lose the game, just that I take something out of it.

Normally, 20-10 is probably more accurate.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Why is the O section get more posts then the D?   Why is the O section get more posts then the D? - Page 2 Empty2009-12-16, 00:58

yeah alot of times ill just play a good player and use it as a lab game. see if this or that will work in a live game
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Why is the O section get more posts then the D?   Why is the O section get more posts then the D? - Page 2 Empty2009-12-16, 14:00

you see that black it's C.A.N.E.S the U.BABY. swag much swag..holla
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Why is the O section get more posts then the D?   Why is the O section get more posts then the D? - Page 2 Empty2009-12-16, 14:35

It's funny because I have a winning record by a good amount. 230-160 I wanna say. The thing is that I win a lot more than I lose but I seem to get blown out more often than I blow my opponents out. IDK why it just is that way so on avg I only win by 2 points.
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Why is the O section get more posts then the D?   Why is the O section get more posts then the D? - Page 2 Empty2009-12-16, 14:39

Mcnair2Wycheck wrote:
If there was a girl who was even half decent at Madden I would want to marry her even if she was only a 5/10.
Wat??? have some dignaty boi, if any girl was a 5/10 i wouldnt marry em. they have to be @ LEAST a 8. But i would love to have a girl thats likes to ply madden every now and then
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Why is the O section get more posts then the D?   Why is the O section get more posts then the D? - Page 2 Empty2009-12-16, 14:57

well, i haven't played madden in a while...my record is still stuck at 27-10...don't get it twisted, i'm still pretty good on the sticks......and i think my average score is 27, 28 maybe....and i allow an average of 16 points..that sounds right to me.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Why is the O section get more posts then the D?   Why is the O section get more posts then the D? - Page 2 Empty2009-12-16, 17:27

yeah thats about what mine is too. about 29-17 most of the time
Back to top Go down
raptors505
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
raptors505

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Why is the O section get more posts then the D?   Why is the O section get more posts then the D? - Page 2 Empty2009-12-17, 02:44

i really enjoy playing defense now. i used to hate it, but i am always trying to get better. i have just been trying new things against some good players and if i get blown out i really dont care that much cuz its just a game and we arent playing for money so i dont care. i used to really care about my record, but now its just whatever to me. i care a lot more about my avg opponent lvl then my record, and i care about learning and becomming a better player. after all when you go into a madden tourny you can tout all you want about your record and lvl but all that matters is who walks out the winner
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Why is the O section get more posts then the D?   Why is the O section get more posts then the D? - Page 2 Empty2009-12-17, 03:06

im all about the offense in madden and real life. i love passing the ball and i think theres nothin better than a qb and wr hookin up for a post that goes 80 yds untouched. but dont get me wrong defense is important to me too but not as much as offense. on defense im only concered with the dbs. but also the fact that in madden offense is more important especially to alot of these lower level guys. when guys offense aint workin alot of guys just lose all confidence and end up gettin merked on. and plus offense is what wins game
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Why is the O section get more posts then the D?   Why is the O section get more posts then the D? - Page 2 Empty2009-12-17, 03:34

cant win if you cant score
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is the O section get more posts then the D?   Why is the O section get more posts then the D? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why is the O section get more posts then the D?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2