Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Player Running Hurt?

Go down 
+5
pkismyname
OakKyd
MiamiXCanes
Skane3
FelixdaCat
9 posters
AuthorMessage
FelixdaCat
New MS Member
New MS Member
FelixdaCat

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Player Running Hurt? Empty
PostSubject: Player Running Hurt?   Player Running Hurt? Empty2009-12-12, 20:22

Ok I think I was just playing a random exhibition game against the CPU trying to work on a few things and then all of a sudden Westbrook gets hurt. This is pretty routine for me since Westbrook gets injured pretty much every game I play. Anyway the screen comes up that asks if I want to bring Westbrook back in the game or if I want to leave McCoy in. I gio ahead and bring Westbrook back in the game cause its just an exhibition game so I don't see how it would have any reprecussions later. So I call a stretch play to Westbrook, he weaves in and out of his blocks and starts running down the sideline...when I notice something kinda strange. I see Westbrook running, favoring his left leg and grabbing towards his hamstring and I'm like "what the f*ck?" I call another running play and the same thing happens. I have never noticed this online. I understand what EA is trying to do and give more of a realism to the game, but you would think if he is running gimpy like that he would get injured again and be out for the game.
Back to top Go down
Skane3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Skane3

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Player Running Hurt?   Player Running Hurt? Empty2009-12-12, 20:23

happenes to evry1.
Back to top Go down
FelixdaCat
New MS Member
New MS Member
FelixdaCat

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Player Running Hurt?   Player Running Hurt? Empty2009-12-12, 20:38

Does it happen online or is it just offline? I never noticed it while playing online. When I bought the game I jumped right into online, didnt really bother with playing the CPU and all that.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Player Running Hurt?   Player Running Hurt? Empty2009-12-12, 21:34

yeah it happens online
Back to top Go down
OakKyd
New MS Member
New MS Member
OakKyd

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Player Running Hurt?   Player Running Hurt? Empty2009-12-13, 11:28

Yup even with QBs

When they get head injurys that cant make some calls or audible
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Player Running Hurt?   Player Running Hurt? Empty2009-12-13, 14:00

But if they got that hurt wouldn't they be not able to return?

I've yet to see a guy limp vs or for me.
Back to top Go down
OakKyd
New MS Member
New MS Member
OakKyd

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Player Running Hurt?   Player Running Hurt? Empty2009-12-13, 14:14

pkismyname wrote:
But if they got that hurt wouldn't they be not able to return?

I've yet to see a guy limp vs or for me.
It just happens when a guy has a high re-injury risk
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Player Running Hurt?   Player Running Hurt? Empty2009-12-13, 22:55

when players get hurt and it says "medium risk" sometimes i cant bring em back in.
Sometimes it says "high risk" and i can put them in.
Any explanation for this
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Player Running Hurt?   Player Running Hurt? Empty2009-12-13, 23:57

Yea it happens online. Few days ago chris johnson went out with some muscle cramps so i put him back in and called a toss and all the sudden the dude starts grabbing his leg so i run him out of bounds to avoid futher injury but the dude gets injured again and this time he tore his hamstring haha. So it happens online. Pretty funny stuff.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Player Running Hurt?   Player Running Hurt? Empty2009-12-14, 00:01

yea wat happens with if u keep juking on that particular leg he is suppose to re injure it or watever and get hurt and maybe go out for the game
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Player Running Hurt?   Player Running Hurt? Empty2009-12-18, 20:24

Yeah it happened to me online with F. Jones and he was still out running people at that. But after that one time when it asks me to put them back in I do but I wont use that person for at least 5 plays or more, I haven't had that problem since.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player Running Hurt?   Player Running Hurt? Empty

Back to top Go down

Player Running Hurt?
Page 1 of 1