Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Mason Plays w/Hurt Shoulder

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Mason Plays w/Hurt Shoulder Empty
PostSubject: Mason Plays w/Hurt Shoulder   Mason Plays w/Hurt Shoulder Empty2008-12-21, 12:11

how tuff is the Ravens...Derrick Mason? this cat played the ENTIRE game last night with a legitimate shoulder injury...but refused to come out of the game. he caught multiple passes and a TD.

and yet....Marion Barber stays on the cowgirls sidelines with a little toe injury?

Nope Suspect owned Suspect owned

Mason....way to "Man-Up" for the Raven's..... U The Man
Back to top Go down
uwillangerme
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
uwillangerme

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Mason Plays w/Hurt Shoulder   Mason Plays w/Hurt Shoulder Empty2009-01-11, 10:29

Mason is the only player on the ravens that i can stand he is a great WR and if in a diff system he would be a stat leader every year
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Mason Plays w/Hurt Shoulder   Mason Plays w/Hurt Shoulder Empty2009-01-12, 18:53

he had a very nice deep catch. you see a lot of players do this so i'm not gunna go out of my way and say hes unbeleivable but hes definatl got the football attitude.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Mason Plays w/Hurt Shoulder   Mason Plays w/Hurt Shoulder Empty2009-01-12, 19:54

uwillangerme wrote:
Mason is the only player on the ravens that i can stand he is a great WR and if in a diff system he would be a stat leader every year

you are better than me son...cause i can't stand the steelers....PERIOD!
Back to top Go down
dukefn92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
dukefn92

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Mason Plays w/Hurt Shoulder   Mason Plays w/Hurt Shoulder Empty2009-01-12, 20:11

Some football players are little girls because the sit out over a bruised whatever or a little injury
Back to top Go down
uwillangerme
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
uwillangerme

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Mason Plays w/Hurt Shoulder   Mason Plays w/Hurt Shoulder Empty2009-01-14, 07:47

i am a steelers fan first but i like to think i am a fan of football i root for all good stories. collins,favre,warner,turner,ryan,flacco...etc.... i dont care who is playing i am watching and you gotta pick a team to root 4 so if i hate both teams i root for the better player or story of the year.
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Mason Plays w/Hurt Shoulder   Mason Plays w/Hurt Shoulder Empty2009-01-16, 17:45

Ben played witha legit shoulder injury too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mason Plays w/Hurt Shoulder   Mason Plays w/Hurt Shoulder Empty

Back to top Go down

Mason Plays w/Hurt Shoulder
Page 1 of 1