Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Sloppy Tackling on my part

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brettfavre032
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-07-19

Sloppy Tackling on my part Empty
PostSubject: Sloppy Tackling on my part   Sloppy Tackling on my part Empty2009-12-12, 00:29

I'm having a hard time on making tackles. I've tried using the hit stick (anolog), stripping with L1 doesn't work. And dives I always seem to bounce off the guy. If I hit stick down even on big guys they always jump over me and if I pull up I get trucked.
Back to top Go down
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Sloppy Tackling on my part   Sloppy Tackling on my part Empty2009-12-12, 00:44

they break tackles a lot u gotta hitstick back to back sometimes like if the bounce off or jump over switch to the closest guy and hitstick again they wont break it and there's a good chance theyll fumble it cuz their body's completely vulnerable
Back to top Go down
Brettfavre032
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Sloppy Tackling on my part   Sloppy Tackling on my part Empty2009-12-12, 00:57

Alright thanks, Now what do you recommend? Going high or low with the hit stick? I think Madden should make like X (or A for xbox) to do a wrap tackle. The player almost always falls forward but the tackle percentage would be much greater.
Back to top Go down
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Sloppy Tackling on my part   Sloppy Tackling on my part Empty2009-12-13, 17:32

it really depends on the player and situation if its like jacobs or peterson go low cuz higher percentage of tackle and a greater chance of a fumble but if its someone little or someone coming across the middle to catch a ball go high
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Sloppy Tackling on my part   Sloppy Tackling on my part Empty2009-12-13, 18:00

mg012103 wrote:
it really depends on the player and situation if its like jacobs or peterson go low cuz higher percentage of tackle and a greater chance of a fumble but if its someone little or someone coming across the middle to catch a ball go high
mg is excatly right, if it is a big RB, or TE running hit em low. If its a WR, or someone that JUST caught a ball hit em high

HIGH HIT STICK (MORE FUMBLES, MORE RISK OF GETTIN BROCKEN)
LOW HIT STICK ( MORE INJURIES, SAFER TACKLE)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sloppy Tackling on my part   Sloppy Tackling on my part Empty

Back to top Go down

Sloppy Tackling on my part
Page 1 of 1