Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

3-4 Denfense help giv me some good plays

Go down 
+3
CapnCrunch
raptors505
Packisbacka1
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Packisbacka1
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-12-10

3-4 Denfense help giv me some good plays Empty
PostSubject: 3-4 Denfense help giv me some good plays   3-4 Denfense help giv me some good plays Empty2009-12-10, 19:10

plz help me i have trouble in playcalling
Back to top Go down
raptors505
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
raptors505

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: 3-4 Denfense help giv me some good plays   3-4 Denfense help giv me some good plays Empty2009-12-11, 01:41

mmmm dont wanna be an a$$ but its really hard to help somone with play calling, cuz we dont no what your facing or what you call in the first place.... i like to use cover 3 in any 3-4 formation and i have just found some decent man D that gets good pressure. just hit the lab and find some things man. its hard to help you out to be honest
Back to top Go down
raptors505
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
raptors505

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: 3-4 Denfense help giv me some good plays   3-4 Denfense help giv me some good plays Empty2009-12-11, 01:43

there are also a lot of good zone blitzes. what pb do you run with on D? that would be a start, cuz there are a lot of 3-4 pbs
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: 3-4 Denfense help giv me some good plays   3-4 Denfense help giv me some good plays Empty2009-12-11, 23:45

Playcalling

1st down 3-4 gap press
2nd down 3-4 cover 2
3rd down 3-4 cover 3

Then they punt
Back to top Go down
MyGMiSeRiOuS
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-12-01

PostSubject: Re: 3-4 Denfense help giv me some good plays   3-4 Denfense help giv me some good plays Empty2009-12-18, 15:54

If going to run the 3-4 you need to confident in your defense its a really hard deffense to run but once you master it its the best D
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: 3-4 Denfense help giv me some good plays   3-4 Denfense help giv me some good plays Empty2009-12-19, 01:00

good fire cap..it look's real good.
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: 3-4 Denfense help giv me some good plays   3-4 Denfense help giv me some good plays Empty2009-12-19, 03:21

Packisbacka1 wrote:

Here is the link it will help you
Read what CapnCrunch said in the Dallas Defense Thread
Back to top Go down
Celtic_Shield
New MS Member
New MS Member
Celtic_Shield

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-11-29

PostSubject: Re: 3-4 Denfense help giv me some good plays   3-4 Denfense help giv me some good plays Empty2009-12-19, 14:12

dracocepheus wrote:
Packisbacka1 wrote:

woot that my thread! What Capn said was good advice. My problem I noticed was I had plays I like, but i seemed to stick to those way to much. You need a variety of plays; blitz, zone, man etc. to keep the person off gaurd. I myself am gonna try to make the switch to 3-4 from 4-6 def. My advice it to take in what capncrunch said, and lab the book. Get familar with it and find what works best for you in the lab, then take it to unranked games. If your satisfied, test it out in some ranked games. That's what i'm doing anyway. Good luck sir
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: 3-4 Denfense help giv me some good plays   3-4 Denfense help giv me some good plays Empty2009-12-19, 17:56

Celtic_Shield wrote:
dracocepheus wrote:
Packisbacka1 wrote:

woot that my thread! What Capn said was good advice. My problem I noticed was I had plays I like, but i seemed to stick to those way to much. You need a variety of plays; blitz, zone, man etc. to keep the person off gaurd. I myself am gonna try to make the switch to 3-4 from 4-6 def. My advice it to take in what capncrunch said, and lab the book. Get familar with it and find what works best for you in the lab, then take it to unranked games. If your satisfied, test it out in some ranked games. That's what i'm doing anyway. Good luck sir

all I was saying is to read what CapnCrunch said in the thread and it has good info for people to read... wasn't saying the thread was his but your rite find what works best for you and get to in the labbing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3-4 Denfense help giv me some good plays   3-4 Denfense help giv me some good plays Empty

Back to top Go down

3-4 Denfense help giv me some good plays
Page 1 of 1