Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

NBC is stupid

Go down 
+3
jsmall28
CapnCrunch
MistaFaded
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-08-24

NBC is stupid Empty
PostSubject: NBC is stupid   NBC is stupid Empty2009-12-08, 06:08

From all the games they cand choose from they pick eagles vs giants come eagles are goin to kill the giants what's wrong with the broncos vs colts game or chargers vs cowboys its goin to be a weak weak game for NBC
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

NBC is stupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBC is stupid   NBC is stupid Empty2009-12-08, 10:47

I have to disagree, the Eagles - Giants game is huge. First place on the line in the powerhouse NFC East. An old rivalry.
I also disagree that it will be a blowout. New York has had some bad games, but remember Philly has too. It should be a good one.
Also you have to remember, the NFC East is also a ratings powerhouse, and both cities are huge markets. I don't see how they could pick any other game.
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

NBC is stupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBC is stupid   NBC is stupid Empty2009-12-08, 18:52

yeah, the game will be very close. we always play each other tough, so i'm looking forward to a big game. both teams have had their down moments, and both have had their up moments.
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

NBC is stupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBC is stupid   NBC is stupid Empty2009-12-08, 19:08

its goin to be a weak ass game eagles are goin to blow out the giants giants D aint that good yes they beat the cowboys twice but that all they gave done this season its a blowout watch
Back to top Go down
wopper29
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-06-10

NBC is stupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBC is stupid   NBC is stupid Empty2009-12-14, 00:09

MistaFaded wrote:
From all the games they cand choose from they pick eagles vs giants come eagles are goin to kill the giants what's wrong with the broncos vs colts game or chargers vs cowboys its goin to be a weak weak game for NBC

yeah you are definitely right it was a terrible gm for primetime NBC is stupid 45469
Back to top Go down
wopper29
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-06-10

NBC is stupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBC is stupid   NBC is stupid Empty2009-12-15, 05:15

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/Story.asp?story_id=19722

yep nbc is dumb
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

NBC is stupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBC is stupid   NBC is stupid Empty2009-12-15, 07:33

Ok ok I was wrong it wasn't a blow out and wopper29 I wasn't talkin about the ratings dumb ass I was talkin about the game itself it should of been a blow out by the eagles but somehow the giants got lucky and didn't let that happen but wopper29 ill see ur eagles in week 16 vs my broncos.
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

NBC is stupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBC is stupid   NBC is stupid Empty2009-12-15, 16:52

MistaFaded wrote:
Ok ok I was wrong it wasn't a blow out and wopper29 I wasn't talkin about the ratings dumb ass I was talkin about the game itself it should of been a blow out by the eagles but somehow the giants got lucky and didn't let that happen but wopper29 ill see ur eagles in week 16 vs my broncos.

i think i speak for everyone when i say this....

shut the fuck up thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

NBC is stupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBC is stupid   NBC is stupid Empty2009-12-15, 18:38

Ok lil boy calm down grown some hair on ur nuts b4 u talkin to me that way
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

NBC is stupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBC is stupid   NBC is stupid Empty2009-12-16, 01:12

MistaFaded wrote:
Ok lil boy calm down grown some hair on ur nuts b4 u talkin to me that way

i like how if i say sht to u then u use that dumb statement acting like im some kind of internet thug...

but the mere fact of u saying ok lil boy grow some hair is actually being a internet thuggette....therefore u are being a hypocrite

now shut the fuck up
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

NBC is stupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBC is stupid   NBC is stupid Empty2009-12-16, 04:47

What u jus wrote was on the real pretty damn stupid now grow some hair peace out thread is done
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

NBC is stupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBC is stupid   NBC is stupid Empty2009-12-16, 19:17

are u really talkin down on a mod of the site? like really? especially when i just verbally murdered ur dumb ass statement....

the fact of the matter is super homers arent welcome here....well hat is if ur not overbearing and ruin threads with ur dumbassness like mario often does....

go 'grow some hair on ur nuts'
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

NBC is stupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBC is stupid   NBC is stupid Empty2009-12-16, 19:43

mario what who said my name
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

NBC is stupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBC is stupid   NBC is stupid Empty2009-12-16, 19:50

yo mario dude has a probley with me and you for some reason i think he try to say that we go on other threads and talk s*** funny cause that what he did on this thread witch is mine. only probley is he trys to talk s*** with big words like a dumb lil kid that he is.
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

NBC is stupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBC is stupid   NBC is stupid Empty2009-12-16, 20:08

so now im talkn sht and ur not? callin me a lil kid isnt talkn sht? im sorry u cant understand 'big words' but the reality is u dont talk sht u just ruin threads with ur bullsht statements...mario at times is a cool guy who gives his opinions but then his houston homerism comes in and he ruins the thread...

u dont ever...ever offer a good opinion on anything and are so biased with the broncos that u are literally suckin on mchoodies nuts....

learn ur role and shut.....up

theres a place for ur fanboy antics...but not for ur retarded senseless rants about things that just dont make any sens elike this thread....u have no football knowledge whatsoever....none

stop wasting people's time
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

NBC is stupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBC is stupid   NBC is stupid Empty2009-12-16, 21:03

learn my role and shut up what is this wwf now whoops wwe no s*** im goin to talk about my broncos if u dont like what put in threads dont read it. and i dont know football huh been watchin football since i was 8 started playin foot when i was 10 played all the way up to my senoir year in high school tryed out for fresno state my freshman year didnt make so i was done wit football there. o and i got homies in the nfl and college friends with tom brandstater 3rd string qb of the broncos bernard berrian from the viks nate costa back up qb of the oregan ducks and few more i aint goin to say but yea dont judge what i know and dont know lil boy im 26 i been there and done that. dont like what im saying dont go to my threads that simple.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

NBC is stupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBC is stupid   NBC is stupid Empty2009-12-17, 04:29

zebra you think im a cool guy wow! im flattered lol king
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

NBC is stupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBC is stupid   NBC is stupid Empty2009-12-17, 16:38

MistaFaded wrote:
learn my role and shut up what is this wwf now whoops wwe no s*** im goin to talk about my broncos if u dont like what put in threads dont read it. and i dont know football huh been watchin football since i was 8 started playin foot when i was 10 played all the way up to my senoir year in high school tryed out for fresno state my freshman year didnt make so i was done wit football there. o and i got homies in the nfl and college friends with tom brandstater 3rd string qb of the broncos bernard berrian from the viks nate costa back up qb of the oregan ducks and few more i aint goin to say but yea dont judge what i know and dont know lil boy im 26 i been there and done that. dont like what im saying dont go to my threads that simple.

shame that all of ur lies still doesnt make u any knowledgeable about the NFL....its hard not to read ur sht in threads since u invade threads with ur moronic opinion...i mean this thread proved ur idiotic knowledge....

name dropping gets u nowhere....and what does the fact that u played fb through hs mean? so did i......so did a whole bunch of people....once again ur idiocy amazes me...

stop trying to get the last word when i already ended the convo by using the following 4 words....

S T F U
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

NBC is stupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBC is stupid   NBC is stupid Empty2009-12-17, 20:56

your the one that told me to shut for no reason i didnt have a problem wit u til u open your mouth everytime i make a thread your on it jus dont go to my threads and i wont go to yours like i said that simple
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

NBC is stupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBC is stupid   NBC is stupid Empty2009-12-17, 21:07

ya'll stop arguing and move on to the next thread lol
Back to top Go down
FelixdaCat
New MS Member
New MS Member
FelixdaCat

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-09-18

NBC is stupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBC is stupid   NBC is stupid Empty2009-12-17, 22:49

Well to get back on topic, I think it was a good game. If our defense could tackle worth a damn the Giants wouldn't have gotten 500+ yards of offense. I know people are going to argue with me here, and rightfully so, but I was getting ticked off cause I felt like the refs were trying to keep the Giants in the game. I can't remember all of the details cause the game was almost a week ago, but what I do remember is the two illegal contacts on Quintin Mikell back-to-back. I didn't see much on the first one for a flag to be thrown and the second one we didn't even get to see a replay. I also remember when the Giants were in the redzone, a split-second before the ball was snapped the LG and the LT jumped back which would have been a false start penalty and it was as plain as day. I'm sure there was tons of Eagles fans screaming at the TV for the flag on that one. I know there were a few other calls I wasn't happy with but I can't recall them right now. And yes, they are nit-picky things and it doesn't even matter to be complaining cause we won. I just couldn't help but notice that the guys in stripes seemed to favor the Giants a little. I mean yeah, its a great story for ESPN and NFL N etwork "The Giants rally back from their mid-season blunder and are building momentum going into the playoffs". But oh well, I'm just glad we won.
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

NBC is stupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBC is stupid   NBC is stupid Empty2009-12-17, 23:53

MistaFaded wrote:
your the one that told me to shut for no reason i didnt have a problem wit u til u open your mouth everytime i make a thread your on it jus dont go to my threads and i wont go to yours like i said that simple

this is the only thread that i have told u to stfu....or called u out...or anything..

stop being delusional
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NBC is stupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBC is stupid   NBC is stupid Empty

Back to top Go down

NBC is stupid
Page 1 of 1