Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Setting record straight about SEA PB

Go down 
+8
MiamiXCanes
W A V Y D R E
so much swag
Skane3
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
Hormel
WestFo3
iGotBeast$wag13
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Setting record straight about SEA PB Empty
PostSubject: Setting record straight about SEA PB   Setting record straight about SEA PB Empty2009-12-07, 15:08

okay i see alot of ppl talkin bout SEA, NO, RnG, and other PB's
***HERE IS THE FINAL VERDICT***
~EVERY PB IS THE BEST~
listen, just use a playbook that is comfortable for U. I personally use New Orleans playbook and i say it is the best because i am comfortable with. If u like certain things out of playbooks then go with that. Just dnt choose SEA PB because you see others having alot of sucsess with it. Shyt if you like Clevlands PB go wit it. So if u think SEA PB sucks dnt be scared to state it. Lab a PB and if u like it RUN IT Setting record straight about SEA PB 517225

P.S. how do u guys like my lil squiggly lines i added in there? Setting record straight about SEA PB Lol
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Setting record straight about SEA PB   Setting record straight about SEA PB Empty2009-12-07, 16:02

Setting record straight about SEA PB 63444

Sea Book >>>> All the others.
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

PostSubject: Re: Setting record straight about SEA PB   Setting record straight about SEA PB Empty2009-12-07, 17:05

WestFo3 wrote:
Setting record straight about SEA PB 63444

Sea Book >>>> All the others.
how can u say that? Wat if i like to pass out of shotgun but SEA is for PAing (Example)
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Setting record straight about SEA PB   Setting record straight about SEA PB Empty2009-12-07, 17:21

It depends on which team your using too, When I play with Dallas, I use NO's pb, when I play with Arizona i use Arizona's PB, when I played with TB, I used Dallas Pb
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Setting record straight about SEA PB   Setting record straight about SEA PB Empty2009-12-07, 19:09

obbie just dont talk, you make yourself sound stupid.
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

PostSubject: Re: Setting record straight about SEA PB   Setting record straight about SEA PB Empty2009-12-07, 19:11

xRideTheBus36xx wrote:
obbie just dont talk, you make yourself sound stupid.
lol u a bum, bus. Ppl like u ill never respect
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

PostSubject: Re: Setting record straight about SEA PB   Setting record straight about SEA PB Empty2009-12-07, 19:14

Ok?
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

PostSubject: Re: Setting record straight about SEA PB   Setting record straight about SEA PB Empty2009-12-07, 19:14

lol, good
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

PostSubject: Re: Setting record straight about SEA PB   Setting record straight about SEA PB Empty2009-12-07, 19:17

The only thing i respect about you is your sig's Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

PostSubject: Re: Setting record straight about SEA PB   Setting record straight about SEA PB Empty2009-12-07, 19:23

i really dnt care. Look if u dnt care about the actuall post then dnt comment. C'mon ppl back to the actuall thread
Back to top Go down
Skane3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Skane3

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Setting record straight about SEA PB   Setting record straight about SEA PB Empty2009-12-07, 19:30

OB_DA_BEAST_MAN wrote:
okay i see alot of ppl talkin bout SEA, NO, RnG, and other PB's
***HERE IS THE FINAL VERDICT***
~EVERY PB IS THE BEST~
listen, just use a playbook that is comfortable for U. I personally use New Orleans playbook and i say it is the best because i am comfortable with. If u like certain things out of playbooks then go with that. Just dnt choose SEA PB because you see others having alot of sucsess with it. Shyt if you like Clevlands PB go wit it. So if u think SEA PB sucks dnt be scared to state it. Lab a PB and if u like it RUN IT Setting record straight about SEA PB 517225
P.S. how do u guys like my lil squiggly lines i added in there? Setting record straight about SEA PB Lol
GO SON LOL!! I USE ATL PB NOW.I STILL USE WC BUT ATL TO ME IS $$
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Setting record straight about SEA PB   Setting record straight about SEA PB Empty2009-12-07, 19:54

you know OB you my man you know that!!!!but your wrong, i can take 10 team's and run with one p.book and if see my trend's you know what playbook.i lab all the time,and if i lab N.O.p.book i can run with it too..but i use 2two sea.and carolina's this is the hidden jem of all play book's...but remember you my man JR..
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Setting record straight about SEA PB   Setting record straight about SEA PB Empty2009-12-07, 20:01

lol to me .. sea isnt that great... WCO is better imo.. just cuz of gun split back.. thats my formation
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Setting record straight about SEA PB   Setting record straight about SEA PB Empty2009-12-07, 20:06

like you said it's your oppion.
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

PostSubject: Re: Setting record straight about SEA PB   Setting record straight about SEA PB Empty2009-12-07, 21:40

so much swag wrote:
you know OB you my man you know that!!!!but your wrong, i can take 10 team's and run with one p.book and if see my trend's you know what playbook.i lab all the time,and if i lab N.O.p.book i can run with it too..but i use 2two sea.and carolina's this is the hidden jem of all play book's...but remember you my man JR..
Excatly its someone's opinion. If you like SEA and i like KC's PB it doesnt mean that SEA or KC is the best it means with our schemes our schemes or our style of ply. One PB will not work for everyone. Thats y they have about 37 PB's
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Setting record straight about SEA PB   Setting record straight about SEA PB Empty2009-12-07, 23:28

that is exactly true. personaly i think SEA is the best because i think it has everything but if it doesnt work for you, then it doesnt work. no biggie

ill be the first person saying its the best but if it dont work for ya then dont use it
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Setting record straight about SEA PB   Setting record straight about SEA PB Empty2009-12-07, 23:58

I use the Arizona playbook and yes for me it is the best. I can see why people like the New Orleans PB. It has nice plays but it isn't for me. Sea playbook I've tried it but I'm not comfortable with it. Just like OB_DA_BEAST_MAN said to each his own.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
JoshJ81
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Setting record straight about SEA PB   Setting record straight about SEA PB Empty2009-12-08, 00:40

I'm still labbing for an O playbook that works for me. But the 46 D pb with the Colts has been pretty good so far. I've been thinking of going back to the Colts PB to have a new look at it since I've learned a lot in the past few months. I will say I like the PassB PB as it give a lot of looks to allow the Colts to run the hell out of the ball. Shyt 29 has been the player of the game more often than 18 or anyone else. And I like that!
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526

PostSubject: Re: Setting record straight about SEA PB   Setting record straight about SEA PB Empty2009-12-08, 03:41

Players are going to use what they want to run. Saying Sea is the best doesn't mean I'm pushing it on others players. This site is for use to share what we think is best and for others to try out. There will always be trash talking, that's just our competitive nature... Like the sigs should have kept the other sig up as well bro
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Setting record straight about SEA PB   Setting record straight about SEA PB Empty2009-12-08, 15:06

SEA.P.BOOK IS STILL THE BEST THERE I SAID IT I'M OUT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Setting record straight about SEA PB   Setting record straight about SEA PB Empty2009-12-10, 01:48

I'm a big fan of the Houston playbook, and that's my personal favorite.

But a good scheme can be made from all playbooks. It depends on your style. I like running the football, so I'm probably not going to use a playbook like Indy's....because it is very shotgun heavy.

But for someone who likes to throw it all over the place, the Indy playbook might be great for them.

Seattle playbook is solid, though.

I still think we should be able to make our own playbook. Just pick the formations out of each playbook that you want. NCAA games used to allow you to do this on XBOX and PS2. I believe older Madden games let you do this as well.

I'd love to have my own playbook, and for it to have Strong Close, Far Twins, Near Pro, I Twins, Weak Twins, and Strong Twins. And then a lot of formations with 2 TEs.
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Setting record straight about SEA PB   Setting record straight about SEA PB Empty2009-12-10, 02:04

offtackle

goalline offtackle

FL screen

QB sneak from lions book that there is 5 WR'ers but QB is undercenter with no HB. Not sure what its called

This is all i'd love to add the the sea book. If it had that the playbook would be even better Setting record straight about SEA PB Lol
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526

PostSubject: Re: Setting record straight about SEA PB   Setting record straight about SEA PB Empty2009-12-10, 05:19

Yeah older Madden game use to let you make your own playbook but would be as many plays as a team playbook. You were also able to assign what ever route you wanted to a button so that you could put any player on a route you wanted not what is given, I wish that would comeback!!!
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Setting record straight about SEA PB   Setting record straight about SEA PB Empty2009-12-10, 11:25

if you can put college play's in madden my god!!!!!! it will be sick..
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

PostSubject: Re: Setting record straight about SEA PB   Setting record straight about SEA PB Empty2009-12-10, 11:28

so much swag wrote:
if you can put college play's in madden my god!!!!!! it will be sick..
Shouldnt u be taking yo bubble bath son?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setting record straight about SEA PB   Setting record straight about SEA PB Empty

Back to top Go down

Setting record straight about SEA PB
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next