Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Playing straight

Go down 
+4
W A V Y D R E
BlackMassRevrend
Militant X 1
CJDAWGG14
8 posters
AuthorMessage
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Playing straight Empty
PostSubject: Playing straight   Playing straight Empty2009-05-11, 20:12

Can anyone explain this to me? Cuz I played a cat Saturday, and he asked me over the mic to play straight, and I was ok, so no RC, hurry up, FB dive with the HB, etc. I score, and he attempts to block my XP by using the MLB to come up beside the DL and get thru. So I didn't say anything over the mic to him, but I played D COMPLETELY different after that.

I ran 46 bear flipped, all day on him, then when he came out of 5 wide, I ran dollar and quarter normal blitzes on him. He even ran that stuff where you block 2 ppl and make every1 else runa streak, including the HB and playmaker getting an easy 20+ yards on it. He tried to deep post me with Moss on more than one occasion, so I'm wondering what is ACTUAL playing straight. prefferably from straight players.
I do know that sim and playing staright are different tho, not by much, but different.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Playing straight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing straight   Playing straight Empty2009-05-11, 20:37

good question CJ. no doubt...we'll all see playing straight differently. to your boy Mili.....it is primarily....NO GLITCHING!! by glitching i mean like...that qb walk garbage! i am not really bothered by the no huddle, RCing, FB Dive or Deep Post plays etc.
Back to top Go down
BlackMassRevrend
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BlackMassRevrend

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Playing straight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing straight   Playing straight Empty2009-05-11, 20:40

I gotta say dat playin str8 is makin look like Sunday.I wanna game dat resembles that the NFL as best as it can be on this game.All dat BS is what it is,but it aint str8.
Back to top Go down
http://will_dimonde@yahoo.com
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Playing straight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing straight   Playing straight Empty2009-05-11, 22:12

BlackMassRevrend wrote:
I gotta say dat playin str8 is makin look like Sunday.I wanna game dat resembles that the NFL as best as it can be on this game.All dat BS is what it is,but it aint str8.
u will hardly see that in ranked games

only ppl do that are in leagues and ish

i hate playin sim tho.. to much rules and ppl have different meanings of sim

also people luv to complain about a lot of things when playin sim
Back to top Go down
Yungboi76
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Yungboi76

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Playing straight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing straight   Playing straight Empty2009-05-11, 22:54

Playing straight ball is mirroring what you see on Sundays. That simple. No rcing, going for it on 4th & 15, running ur qb outside of the pocket allday to open up a post, running screens every damn play, putting fast dbs in wr slots, running no-huddle all game, runnin a money play more than 6 times a game,(if u have a play that is money develop more money plays), milking the clock in the 1st and 2nd qtr(if u do this i hope ur kids burn in hell), and glitching. For the record blocking fgs is not a glitch as long as ur in a fg block formation. I have yet to play someone who has blocked all my fg attempts and xps. Plus it happens in high school, college and pro games. Not a glitch people, just pinch your line before u snap the ball( yea it works!) I play straight ball and to be honest its the only way to play Madden. It takes real skill to play straight. I know I have them! Lol!
Back to top Go down
Xx_EPIC_FAIL_xX
New MS Member
New MS Member
Xx_EPIC_FAIL_xX

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-05-22

Playing straight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing straight   Playing straight Empty2009-07-23, 05:43

and yungboi76 is right
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Playing straight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing straight   Playing straight Empty2009-07-23, 06:30

im with mili, i think its pretty much just no glitching.. im fine with people doin whatever they do as long as its not a glitch... i think what yungbois explanation is, is sim play not straight play... but thats just where opinions come into play everyone will have a different opinion on this.. i play like yungboi just stated but i think straight u can go for it on 4th and whatever, i wouldnt care.. i would just stop u everytime and make u feel dumb for goin for it.. especially all the smart ones who jus put both outside wrs on curls and just smart route them on 4th and long... 4th and long im not giving u time to get ur wrs down field.. im bringin heat!! haha ok im gettin off topic but yea i think straight is jus no glitching. and the fg block is up for interpretation of what a glitch is... some say no its not cuz its not 100% if u do it but it does happen 100% more then it happens in real life in the NFL!!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
HellRellWMU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
HellRellWMU

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Playing straight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing straight   Playing straight Empty2009-07-23, 08:49

blackmass said it best.....everytime i play madden, i want it to seem like im playing on sundays.....

if u wanna play all that arcade bull...play BLITZ or the lawrence taylor game....

but madden is sim, so it should be played sim.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Playing straight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing straight   Playing straight Empty2009-07-23, 08:53

HellRellWMU wrote:
blackmass said it best.....everytime i play madden, i want it to seem like im playing on sundays.....

if u wanna play all that arcade bull...play BLITZ or the lawrence taylor game....

but madden is sim, so it should be played sim.

yea i feel u, im a pretty sim player, hit me up for a game after 10 drops... my GT is the same as my name on here.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Sponsored content

Playing straight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing straight   Playing straight Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing straight
Page 1 of 1