Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Lol,Rolf,Lmao. LT is still thinking he can get NFL Record for careers rushing yards.(Emmitt smith's Record)

Go down 
+5
Ketcham While They're Hot
tuki94
Fudgy
W A V Y D R E
izzy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
izzy
New MS Member
New MS Member
izzy

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Lol,Rolf,Lmao. LT is still thinking he can get NFL Record for careers rushing yards.(Emmitt smith's Record) Empty
PostSubject: Lol,Rolf,Lmao. LT is still thinking he can get NFL Record for careers rushing yards.(Emmitt smith's Record)   Lol,Rolf,Lmao. LT is still thinking he can get NFL Record for careers rushing yards.(Emmitt smith's Record) Empty2009-06-01, 21:57

Ladanian Tomlinson thinks he can actually do it.. Wow i heard about it on ESPN but i don't believe it. I mean Come on he a one year guy. One year good. Plus he is sharing carries with Sproles.
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Lol,Rolf,Lmao. LT is still thinking he can get NFL Record for careers rushing yards.(Emmitt smith's Record) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol,Rolf,Lmao. LT is still thinking he can get NFL Record for careers rushing yards.(Emmitt smith's Record)   Lol,Rolf,Lmao. LT is still thinking he can get NFL Record for careers rushing yards.(Emmitt smith's Record) Empty2009-06-01, 22:36

i dont kno wats so funny.. any superstar can say that if he wants
and he'll prolly do that
dont dis the franchise like that
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Lol,Rolf,Lmao. LT is still thinking he can get NFL Record for careers rushing yards.(Emmitt smith's Record)   Lol,Rolf,Lmao. LT is still thinking he can get NFL Record for careers rushing yards.(Emmitt smith's Record) Empty2009-06-01, 23:09

yea i think LT's chances are pretty much over
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Lol,Rolf,Lmao. LT is still thinking he can get NFL Record for careers rushing yards.(Emmitt smith's Record)   Lol,Rolf,Lmao. LT is still thinking he can get NFL Record for careers rushing yards.(Emmitt smith's Record) Empty2009-06-01, 23:24

yea ur saying that like were talking about thomas jones or somebody, LT is still a beast and if he keeps himsely healthy u never kno
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Lol,Rolf,Lmao. LT is still thinking he can get NFL Record for careers rushing yards.(Emmitt smith's Record)   Lol,Rolf,Lmao. LT is still thinking he can get NFL Record for careers rushing yards.(Emmitt smith's Record) Empty2009-06-02, 02:23

One year guy? Are you fucking kidding me? Look at LT's career numbers and his rankings in the record books. I HATE the Chargers, but I won't be stupid enough to listen to this s*** you're trying to pass off. LT has only dropped off a bit in the past two years because of injuries. If he can stay healthy for a full season, who is to say he won't return to greatness?

Here's statistical evidence so it's not just my opinion. LT has been in the league since 2001, playing eight seasons with the Chargers. In that time, he has never rushed for less than 1,000 yards in a season. His highest was 1,815 in 2006 and his lowest was 1,110 last year. Also, he has never scored less than 10 TDs in a season. His lowest was 10 in his rookie season and his highest was 28 (a record).

For a full look at his career numbers, go here...http://www.nfl.com/players/ladainiantomlinson/careerstats?id=TOM683150
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Lol,Rolf,Lmao. LT is still thinking he can get NFL Record for careers rushing yards.(Emmitt smith's Record)   Lol,Rolf,Lmao. LT is still thinking he can get NFL Record for careers rushing yards.(Emmitt smith's Record) Empty2009-06-02, 03:33

Ketcham while theyre Kobe wrote:
One year guy? Are you fucking kidding me? Look at LT's career numbers and his rankings in the record books. I HATE the Chargers, but I won't be stupid enough to listen to this s*** you're trying to pass off. LT has only dropped off a bit in the past two years because of injuries. If he can stay healthy for a full season, who is to say he won't return to greatness?

Here's statistical evidence so it's not just my opinion. LT has been in the league since 2001, playing eight seasons with the Chargers. In that time, he has never rushed for less than 1,000 yards in a season. His highest was 1,815 in 2006 and his lowest was 1,110 last year. Also, he has never scored less than 10 TDs in a season. His lowest was 10 in his rookie season and his highest was 28 (a record).

For a full look at his career numbers, go here...http://www.nfl.com/players/ladainiantomlinson/careerstats?id=TOM683150

thank you for getting to this thread before i did! Stupid
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Yungboi76
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Yungboi76

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Lol,Rolf,Lmao. LT is still thinking he can get NFL Record for careers rushing yards.(Emmitt smith's Record)   Lol,Rolf,Lmao. LT is still thinking he can get NFL Record for careers rushing yards.(Emmitt smith's Record) Empty2009-06-04, 16:01

LT can do it. Hell emmitt did it and I think he is one of the most overrated rb ever. I would have put up his stats too running behind one of the best OLs ever. ( The hogs are a close second)
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Lol,Rolf,Lmao. LT is still thinking he can get NFL Record for careers rushing yards.(Emmitt smith's Record)   Lol,Rolf,Lmao. LT is still thinking he can get NFL Record for careers rushing yards.(Emmitt smith's Record) Empty2009-06-05, 05:04

f**k Lt and the chargers. he wont get it done.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Lol,Rolf,Lmao. LT is still thinking he can get NFL Record for careers rushing yards.(Emmitt smith's Record)   Lol,Rolf,Lmao. LT is still thinking he can get NFL Record for careers rushing yards.(Emmitt smith's Record) Empty2009-06-15, 00:33

Walter payton is still the best ever!!! only reason emmitt does have that record is cuz of all the seasons he played.. payton would have at least 5,000 more yards if he played same amount of seasons as emmitt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lol,Rolf,Lmao. LT is still thinking he can get NFL Record for careers rushing yards.(Emmitt smith's Record)   Lol,Rolf,Lmao. LT is still thinking he can get NFL Record for careers rushing yards.(Emmitt smith's Record) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lol,Rolf,Lmao. LT is still thinking he can get NFL Record for careers rushing yards.(Emmitt smith's Record)
Page 1 of 1