Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Help on beating all-madden difficulty

Go down 
+5
xXBlackiceXx
Sun
chrisc2006
so much swag
yungkev
9 posters
AuthorMessage
yungkev
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-11-25

Help on beating all-madden difficulty Empty
PostSubject: Help on beating all-madden difficulty   Help on beating all-madden difficulty Empty2009-12-06, 16:53

sum times i jus think its imposible to beat imean u can never keep anything goin your way on all madden. so can u guy help out wit it???/
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Help on beating all-madden difficulty   Help on beating all-madden difficulty Empty2009-12-06, 16:56

lab what you have a problem with..
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Help on beating all-madden difficulty   Help on beating all-madden difficulty Empty2009-12-06, 17:11

To answer the question, the best way to beat all-madden is to recognize the coverage of the defense and adjust. If it's man coverage run slants, outs, crossing patterns. It it's zone, screens, zone floods, and the flats are your best bet. As for stopping the offense. Just mix up your coverage and hope for a bad throw I guess. Can't really help you out on defense.
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Help on beating all-madden difficulty   Help on beating all-madden difficulty Empty2009-12-06, 18:03

Send 2-3 guys blitzing against the CPU. It'll force the QB to take a lot of time to throw.

As for offense, Chrisc is right. I also make a lot of mistakes against All-Madden because I like to force things. CPU players on that level all play like they were 99 OVR so if you make one bad throw, it's picked off.
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Help on beating all-madden difficulty   Help on beating all-madden difficulty Empty2009-12-07, 12:53

hmm i never really had a problem with all madden. but i would suggest running n alot of play action. use da pump fake also it slows down a pass rush n u can sumtimes get cbs to bite if they arent aware. n pratice using different play in different situations. also blitz alot to give the cpu no time to react.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
jayfury
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
jayfury

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Help on beating all-madden difficulty   Help on beating all-madden difficulty Empty2009-12-09, 23:31

i think i average a score of 77-10 against the cpu on all-madden, and that's with the cpu AI adjusting to all my favorite plays.

it's really simple.... on offense, mix things up a lot and do slants and drags. if you do the same play out of one formation then the cpu will start to cheat over to stop that play. so switch it up.

and on defense, if you do any man blitz and bump and run, the qb will throw the ball at the wr back......or just do any f@g D and the cpu will sit there and eventually run. (cover 2 hawk for instance)
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Help on beating all-madden difficulty   Help on beating all-madden difficulty Empty2009-12-10, 10:32

if you really want to have a hard game and really challenge yourself..try to play on all custom..now that s*** is really hard..you cant pass at all even if its just to the flats..u will trow it over the recivers head...its kinda funny but retarded
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Help on beating all-madden difficulty   Help on beating all-madden difficulty Empty2009-12-10, 17:14

i've actually had a lot of fun playing all madden but i do this. all my play calls come from ask madden. no hot routes except smart routing. and i supersim the defense. it's pretty fun. a lot more realistic and very challenging. CPU is just too easy even with all the sliders up.
Back to top Go down
raptors505
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
raptors505

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Help on beating all-madden difficulty   Help on beating all-madden difficulty Empty2009-12-11, 16:30

yeah against the cpu i basically have to not try to make it a game then when it gets close i try and win haha. i wish the AI was better cuz then i might actually play the CPU, but i hate it after playing online so much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help on beating all-madden difficulty   Help on beating all-madden difficulty Empty

Back to top Go down

Help on beating all-madden difficulty
Page 1 of 1